PDA

View Full Version : Let the Rally Begin!

S1lverBullet
19th January 2011, 09:26
Hope you guys bought the dip at 28! With the dollar getting ass holed for the last week or so I'm thinking 28 is the low we will see on this dip. Let the bull market continue!

kvanar
19th January 2011, 09:46
Possibly...but let's see the consecutive closes the rest of this week.
If it can stay above the 29.20 - 29.30 levels consecutively instead of dead cat bounce...I'll share your rally opinion.
The USD Index seems to support your prognosis though. There's a clear double top on that chart right now.

Hope you guys bought the dip at 28! With the dollar getting ass holed for the last week or so I'm thinking 28 is the low we will see on this dip. Let the bull market continue!

S1lverBullet
19th January 2011, 10:24
spoke way too soon, as soon as I post it takes a 40 cent hit haha, this JPM manipulation is getting really old.

kvanar
19th January 2011, 11:35
Dun worry...I do a lot of that myself. LOL
Just wait for the latter half of the days trade. It might make back at least 30c and close in the 29.30 range or not...

spoke way too soon, as soon as I post it takes a 40 cent hit haha, this JPM manipulation is getting really old.

orlando_wrx
19th January 2011, 11:50
Yes, we may see a daily FUBM chart (as TF calls it)

balou2
19th January 2011, 16:42
Same old song and dance...when silver goes up, it is "doing what it is supposed to do". When silver goes down, for ANY reason, "it is being manipulated". Dude...I LOVE that it is finally being valued closer to what we expect it be, but just because it comes down doesn't mean the manipulation has changed, in the positive or negative. Nothing ever goes up without coming down at some point.

Wait...it just went up $0.02...the manipulation must have slowed down.

...nope...it went down $0.03...the manipulation is greater than it was 2 minutes ago.

...wait....

AgSurfer
19th January 2011, 23:49
With the sale of physical silver breaking records already the first half of Jan, the dollar going down for the last week, and the first vestiges of supply side problems what do you think is causing silver to be flat or down? The latest numbers I saw were JPM shorts of 450 million ounces, sounds like shorting is still ongoing and still has the ability to supress the fair market value of pysical silver. Over the last month there has been a lot of exiting from silver ETF's, presumably to physical silver, but possibly to stock market as well if people are believing that recovery is in full swing. This may explain some.

valerb
20th January 2011, 00:17
With the sale of physical silver breaking records already the first half of Jan, the dollar going down for the last week, and the first vestiges of supply side problems what do you think is causing silver to be flat or down? The latest numbers I saw were JPM shorts of 450 million ounces, sounds like shorting is still ongoing and still has the ability to supress the fair market value of pysical silver. Over the last month there has been a lot of exiting from silver ETF's, presumably to physical silver, but possibly to stock market as well if people are believing that recovery is in full swing. This may explain some.

Don't confuse Silver records at the US Mint with actual sales of ASE's to the public. Speculation on the part of our Retail dealers are the ones setting records. Is anyone having problems with the availability of ASE's anywhere?

kvanar
20th January 2011, 02:26
So you see, it failed to close at the 29.20 - .30 levels though it rallied intraday into the .40s even.
But now back into 28.50 territory. I think it is really struggling to get out of range-bound trade (spot silver I mean, not physical).
The longer it does this I'm afraid forebodes only more downside risk.

S1lverBullet
20th January 2011, 08:12
anyone else getting sick of hovering in the 28-30 dollar range. I'm saying we either hit 28 and bounce and then are well on our way to breaking out of this trading range or we will hit 28 and break it and then retreat to 25 and then the rally will begin. Either way, now until we actually start heading back up is a great time to buy! Let's break these bankers.

silverheartbone
20th January 2011, 08:38
anyone else getting sick of hovering in the 28-30 dollar range. I'm saying we either hit 28 and bounce and then are well on our way to breaking out of this trading range or we will hit 28 and break it and then retreat to 25 and then the rally will begin. Either way, now until we actually start heading back up is a great time to buy! Let's break these bankers.

If you really want to break the bankers there is only one effective and legal action that I can think of for you to take.

Sell ALL of your stocks, cash in ALL your retirement accounts (before they do), redeem ALL those money market certs, draw down your cash savings, and most importantly sell any SLV that you may own.

Then take ALL of that cash and put it into real money.

S1lverBullet
20th January 2011, 08:46
Hey man, I'm a poor college kid, I don't have stocks or a retirement account, but I do have 100% of the money I own in silver, which is probably a fraction of what you guys have, but hey a few thousand dollars in silver is a great hedge against the massive inflation we will most likely see this decade. I may be young, but I'm not stupid. :p
P.S.-- just smashed 28, how low are we going before the bulls take back over? I'm saying 25 but you should probably buy on the way down because I'm thinking once we hit it it will not hang out there for long before all of the other buyers waiting for the opportunity will push it higher pretty quick.

silverheartbone
20th January 2011, 08:56
Hey man, I'm a poor college kid, I don't have stocks or a retirement account, but I do have 100% of the money I own in silver, which is probably a fraction of what you guys have, but hey a few thousand dollars in silver is a great hedge against the massive inflation we will most likely see this decade. I may be young, but I'm not stupid. :p
P.S.-- just smashed 28, how low are we going before the bulls take back over? I'm saying 25 but you should probably buy on the way down because I'm thinking once we hit it it will not hang out there for long before all of the other buyers waiting for the opportunity will push it higher pretty quick.

I'm just a poor senior citizen.
They have us in the crabs in a barrel situation.
If we can break the banksters, we get out of this barrel.
As long as we are not too wasteful, there is truly enough here for all to share and live well.

orlando_wrx
20th January 2011, 09:06
Unless there are delivery issues at the comex, I think we will probably be bouncing around $25-30 for the next few months. That doesn't mean that I'm not buying every percieved dip that I can, because you never know what may happen. This is typically a "slower" silver season, and we should be welcoming the consolidation. A nice gradual appreciation outpacing our losses in purchasing power, coupled with perception that silver isn't just boom or bust will help to build a stable investment base among those who are just beginning to look at alternatives to their typical 401k/stock savings. With the silver market being so small, any large sums of money comming in will provide a semi-boom, and vice versa. A good period of consolidation after the fall season we just rode up on will help to provide some confidence that there is still time to accumulate and be in the game with a better hand rather than deterring people who are just beginning to notice and think they've already missed the boat. Remember, until this decade (well, last decade now) silver hadn't appreciated this much in the previous 30 years or more. We can cheer on our silver, but we also must remember that patience is the name of the game. Keep an eye on financial news, dollar-cost average your physical buys and most importantly be persistent. To the top!

S1lverBullet
20th January 2011, 09:35
totally agree, we have got plenty of time to buy if it keeps consolidating for the next few months. Although I have heard a lot of word about a run up in march, I'm not sure if I believe it, but either way by the end of the year silver will be 40 if not 50 me thinks. I would much rather have gradual increases instead of massive volatility. It will keep me from having a heart attack anytime soon.

crashjp
20th January 2011, 17:26
Are you a newbie ? I have been through many of these situations before. You are naively assuming that silver has made a big move and will just naturally stay at such an elevated level. Well, FYI silver can easily give up all of its gains. Yes, to twenty or below is a distinct possibility.

I hope your right roger and it does hit 20 a oz because it means that the 300 oz's I was gona buy in feb might turn into 400 oz's, and I willing to bet you a stake dinner its above 50 bucks a oz by christmas, that is if you ain't one of those tofu people that you sound like.

crashjp
20th January 2011, 17:55
Back to thirty by Christmas sounds reasonable, but fifty - only in your dreams.

Well I see you didn't take my bet, I bet its because you don't eat red meat, id also bet you throw like a girl.

crashjp
20th January 2011, 19:43
C
You can't even spell. It's steak and not stake. I operate on a much different level of intellect and finance than others and am just here to help.

Your right spelling has been my strong suit, and doing it on this smart phone doent help any at all but what I can do is tell when a tornado is coming and get into a strom shelter, silver is my bunker and rog if you are smart you will come in out of the rain, even chickens have the intellect to do that.

wdwexe
20th January 2011, 19:59
Rodger. Why you got to be a FUK FACE? I konw you enjoy it, but you could find something more people freindly.

crashjp
20th January 2011, 20:10
Rodger. Why you got to be a FUK FACE? I konw you enjoy it, but you could find something more people freindly.

Wdexe I've been giveing him heck, its cool that he throws some back at me. Spelling is my weak spot but I got a tuff hide.

crashjp
20th January 2011, 23:03
Tuff should be tough

Roflol I don't need spell check when I got me a roger, I knew id find a use for him some how, just like pop said even manure can be useful at times.

silverheartbone
21st January 2011, 06:50
Are you hopeless or just trying to annoy me ? Giveing should be giving. At least you own silver and are willing to learn from me

rajur, r yu endikatin thatt poour speling iritates yu?

Kool. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif