PDA

View Full Version : Manipulation

lotsofmoney
31st October 2008, 08:53
so yes there is a silver shortage everywhere and surrounding local dealers seem to be completely emtpy (even the big brokers). but yet silver is still really cheap and everyone is talking about the "manipulation" that is going on. Can someone please explain HOW this is getting manipulated and what is happening behind close doors? :confused:

LETMYSILVERGO
31st October 2008, 09:18
I Wish I Could Help You Brother.....

This Is The Way It Works, The Less There Is And The Rarer Silver Becomes....and The More People Want And Demand It......and The Worse The Stock Market Looks And The Shakerier The Global Enonomy Becomes, And The More Dangerous The Wolrd Is............... The More Price Of Silver Goes Down....so Let Hope Some One Figures Out How To Turn Sea Water Into Silver And We Shall All Be Rich....amen.

CanadianGoldDigga
31st October 2008, 09:58
Just wait ounce the future contracts expire and people start asking for all their silver which is being held in paper i-owe-yous. Only then will it be revealed to the Comex that silver is indeed in shortage. Hell, they may even default.

skijake
31st October 2008, 10:20
Just wait ounce the future contracts expire and people start asking for all their silver which is being held in paper i-owe-yous. Only then will it be revealed to the Comex that silver is indeed in shortage. Hell, they may even default.

Will they default at the lowest paper price or will they be forced to "find the real silver price" and compensate at that price point?:confused: