PDA

View Full Version : No Silver Again

LETMYSILVERGO
30th October 2008, 14:53
this may not be as exciting as starting a new war....I did my time from 1968 to 72, so I think old ladies and babys have to get conscripted ( drafted ) b 4 they recall me...ah back to silver.

I was planning a nice drive to Silver Towne, a big dealer in Wincherster, In,
but I thought I might as well call to see what they had....looking for a 1,000 oz-er, just see one, maybe buy???

But alas, or goodie goodie, THEY ARE OUT OF SILVER AND DON'T PLAN ON GETTING ANY VERY SOON. -- SO THE QUESTION BEGS, WTF IS GOING ON
WITH LOW PRICE......I KNOW IT'S THE MANIPULATORS....BUT IT STILL DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.......

I'M STILL SQUEEZING MY SILVER IN OHIO, LATER

skijake
30th October 2008, 15:03
this may not be as exciting as starting a new war....I did my time from 1968 to 72, so I think old ladies and babys have to get conscripted ( drafted ) b 4 they recall me...ah back to silver.

but I thought I might as well call to see what they had....looking for a 1,000 oz-er, just see one, maybe buy???

But alas, or goodie goodie, THEY ARE OUT OF SILVER AND DON'T PLAN ON GETTING ANY VERY SOON. -- SO THE QUESTION BEGS, WTF IS GOING ON
WITH LOW PRICE......I KNOW IT'S THE MANIPULATORS....BUT IT STILL DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.......

Elections, you noticed how gas is back to 2 something just in time.
Manipulation--keep the dollar strong and show how shaky gold and silver are.
We keep doing what we do. Buy what's available at a decent price, time is on our side.;)

Tribal Warrior
30th October 2008, 16:06

Completly out of any silver? Or just 1000ozer's? I'm been to silvertowne, that building is a classic. Very neat place to go.

LETMYSILVERGO
30th October 2008, 17:55
well, after going in person, they had 1,000 oz for sale at 12,000 dollars, they would not say how many,,,( they could melt them ) but nothing else, they said everything is goofed up, and no one is selling, they will take an order and as folks bring int their scrap silver and they get 500 oz, they give you a call.............just the fact mam.

I tried to order 500 oz 3 months ago, and they only had 17 rounds.

Yabezlas
30th October 2008, 18:58
You need to dump them and find another supplier!

main1event
31st October 2008, 07:51
For those wanting the english translation of the above chinese spammer.

Beijing Tai Yuan Hui Mechanical and Electrical Equipment

Beijing electric valve Yuanhui Hengtai Electrical and Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd. is a research and development pipeline valve automation technology services, imports of steam valve solenoid valve electric sales in one integrated enterprise, with strong technical strength and years of practice, election Type of experience, in order to provide you with different media and different pressures, different product standards and technical services. Its quality-controlled valves, pipe fittings, and related products are widely used in electric power, chemicals, food, pharmaceutical, electronics, machinery, And the construction of buildings and acclaim. Beijing Tai Yuan Hui Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier of electrical valves, the company since its inception has been to focus on professional electrical valves and imported electrical valves after-sales service, the electric company to do the main valve (American Standard, Standard Day Germany marked), while imports of electric steam pressure reducing valve solenoid valves, electrical safety valves, valve electric valve, import steam valve solenoid valve electric valve electric valve, gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve , Trap, solenoid valve, check valve, valve, Valves, filters, valves and sewage implementation of the various types, such as needle valve dashboard years of efforts by electric valves are more than foreign brands and products .1, Switzerland BELIMO Electric Butterfly / BELIMO ball valve electric / BELIMO valve actuators; 2, imports of steam solenoid valve KITZ Japan Kitazawa Electric Butterfly / KITZ ball valve electric / KITZ handle butterfly / KITZ butterfly valve turbo / KITZ copper gate Valve / KITZ cast iron gate / KITZ ball copper / KITZ ball three copper / KITZ copper cut-off valve / KITZ cast iron valve / KITZ copper check valve / KITZ cast iron valve / KITZ copper filter / KITZ cast iron filter / KITZ ball; 3, Japan imported steam valve solenoid valve VENN days of steam pressure reducing / VENN safety valve / VENN valve / VENN trap / VENN solenoid valve / VENN temperature-controlled solenoid valve / VENN filter / VENN auto row Valve / VENN electric valve / VENN electric temperature control valve / VENN pneumatic valve / VENN emergency shut-off valve / VENN valve silencer / VENN water level control valve; 4, Japan yoshitake steam pressure reducing / yoshitake GP-1000 pressure relief valve / yoshitake GP-2000 pressure relief valve / yoshitake GD-30 pressure reducing / yoshitake safety valve / yoshitake solenoid valve / yoshitake trap / yoshitake filter / yoshitake valve / yoshitake OB-2 valve / yoshitake OB-30 temperature Valve / yoshitake OB-2000 valve / yoshitake electric valve / yoshitake pneumatic valve / yoshitake exhaust valve; 5, Japan TLV steam valve / TLV Mechanical Steam Traps / TLV air, gases trap / TLV exhaust valve / TLV separator / TLV steam pressure reducing / TLV air relief valve / TLV electric steam pressure reducing / TLV automatic multi-control valve / TLV pneumatic control valve / TLV since the role of non-equilibrium temperature-control valve; 6, Italy ODE solenoid valve; 7, the United States Armstrong back bucket trap; 8, ST Taiwan pneumatic butterfly / ST pneumatic stainless steel ball / ST pneumatic three stainless steel ball valve; 9, Taiwan SNW safety valve copper / SNW Stainless steel safety valve / SNW relief valve / SNW trap / SNW Y-pneumatic valve; 10, domestic electrical valves / pneumatic valves domestic / cast stainless steel castings / high-pressure hose and self-developed products. And Bentley deputy of the United States (bently) product series 3500 / 3300 series; Woodward WOODWARD/505 series; Voith U.S. VOITH TURBO electro-hydraulic converter.

LETMYSILVERGO
31st October 2008, 09:23
Say Again, I Missed Part Of That...and Where Is Glenn Beck??? Still Stuck In The Tube, I Mean, Pipeline??

Kelly
31st October 2008, 09:52
Main1event, how'd you do that????? I caught that post in the middle of the night (yes, I am a veteran insomniac) and I knew the dude was spamming, but didn't have a clue about what.

Do you speak Chinese, or do you have a program that translates into English?

CanadianGoldDigga
31st October 2008, 09:57
I got some good news for you my friend. The Canadian mint has just delivered a shipment of 1000 ounce bars to Scotia Bank Foreign Exchange (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) and is selling them over the counter. You can pay over the phone, lock in a price ($10 an ounce USD for 1000oz) and get them to ship.

The number is 416-866-4900

main1event
31st October 2008, 10:03
Kelly,

I thought a few of you might get a kick out of that. :)

Just go here http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

Really one of the best tools out there.

Kelly
31st October 2008, 10:14
I thought a few of you might get a kick out of that.

Just go here http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

Really one of the best tools out there.

Oh WOW! How cool is that? For the last couple of years, I've been hitting all these forums from India and China in the effort to figure out what in the hell is going on. Most of the time, only about half the posts are translated into English, so I was having an awful time of it.

This is OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks bunches, Main1! You can bet I'm going to bookmark that site!