PDA

View Full Version : 100 oz bar

LETMYSILVERGO
30th October 2008, 07:54
There is a local Jewler who is about 60 and been at this forever and is not stupid.

He call yesterday, asking if I wanted to buy more silver coins, I have 4 safes full of the stuff we crave. I AM SIVLER RICH AND CASH POOR.
I ask it he had any bars, cause I knew they would be cheaper maybe.

he said he had one 100 oz elglehart( spelling) bar for 1,240.00..I told him sold.
Will get it today.
So we started yakking about the silver shortage.

Anywho, He told me that all his sources where not taking any more orders.

I mentioned that maybe the big banks where trying to buy it all. he said No, No!! """BANKS WHERE SELLING ALL THERE SILVER AND GOLD TO GET CASH"""

{Tha't a new on to me}

SO I SHUT UP AND SAID, " SEE YA TOMORROW"

So I'll ask you all this nutty question, "Are the BANKS WHERE SELLING ALL THERE SILVER AND GOLD TO GET CASH???? hUH??

main1event
30th October 2008, 08:18
Heres the thing, most banks dont own any physical but they do own a boat load of paper silver. That is the problem, its manipulation whether its intended or not. 3 decades of this have left a shortage in the physical realm.

Keep buying up those 1000 oz bars and we'll definitely see industrial users bidding up the price.

LETMYSILVERGO
30th October 2008, 09:50
i know if banks had any real silver or gold, the bank president would skip the country and take it with him....so come you rich guys, start buying those 1,000 oz bars....they are cheap and most likely will never be at this price again.

Kelly
30th October 2008, 09:58
i know if banks had any real silver or gold, the bank president would skip the country and take it with him

The Federal Reserve Bank and treasury has had tons and tons of silver and gold in their possession; all of which presumably was supposed to "belong" to the American people or at least represent the holdings of the government. The scam the Fed plays is to siphon the silver and gold off the top from public accounts into the private accounts of the Fed's owners on the grounds that it's an interest payment on money created from thin air that the government borrowed from them.

In a million years, you couldn't dream up a scam more diabolical than the Fed has.

LETMYSILVERGO
30th October 2008, 10:14
KELLY, I KNOW THOSE BASTARDS where crooked, but these guys or gals are really bent..

A few years ago, a cpa firiend of mind told me the Fed was run by Investment bankers, and there only job is to screw people and ruin going concerns....well now it is all sinking into my brain.....will they ever be punished in this World?

Cause they got some karma to work off on the next trip here..... later ross