PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty excited

main1event
30th October 2008, 05:53
As I wake this morning, Silver is up .34 the Dow futures are up 300, I cant wait to see what this does for Silver stocks. Although Nems earnings may have put a damper on the industry. I have to believe that this was expected.

goldragon
30th October 2008, 06:49
I am going to invest all my money for investing in precious metals and their stocks. The new bull was born two days ago! It is still a baby bull!

main1event
30th October 2008, 07:45
I'd buy 1000 oz bars at this point, since you can get them relatively cheap. Eagles are going for over $20.00 on ebay now.

If you are going for stocks buy stocks with low debt. EXK and NXG come to mind. I believe we will soon see some consolidation in this market. Anyone with a great deal of cash or exposure to credit will be able to buy up these small juniors for pennies on the dollar.

goldragon
30th October 2008, 08:10
These gold and silver stocks are on fire sales. Anyone buy them will be rich in the future. however better to buy ETF because you got diversification immediately. I am planing to buy some physical too.

goldragon
30th October 2008, 08:15
I guess there might be a small consolidation. If somebody purchased GDX @16 on Monday and today it will be 23.00 thus he will get about 50% earning, then he must want to sell it taking profit. The same for SLV or FCX.

LETMYSILVERGO
30th October 2008, 08:21
TO MAINEVEnT OR ANY ONE ELSE KNOWING ....YEARS AGO i BOUGHT Sunshine mining stock, then it split 8 to 1, not the good way, when the price went down to 7 cents a share , I spent $400.00 to income average..now Sterling is doing something with sunshine, on the stock charts, they give it a big fat zero worth.
any help would be nice, thanks Ross

Frelodr
30th October 2008, 08:38
Good mornin everyone, It's going to be a beautiful day. Everyone be very optimistic. I here you all talking about buying silver stock, like EXK and NXG. If I may ask where can I go to buy and where is a good site to track?
Later, Lodr

main1event
30th October 2008, 08:51
Sterling or SRLM has not been paying its bills. They've been mining since January and have not been really telling investors how its going. They recently came out and said that that results were not as good as expected.

Thats why it went from $3.00 to where it is now. If you own it here, I'd just hold it and forget about the money.

goldragon
30th October 2008, 09:36
I think For this baby bull, we may have to test the low. I am watching and have not yet purchase any stocks. It looks the USD is fighting back, and today gold and silver is retreated.
In this market, when you buy you need to make sure you get good price otherwise you do not spend your money!

LETMYSILVERGO
30th October 2008, 09:46
to main event

the sunshine stock, i'm just going tohold it, like forever ,maybe it will be worth somthing when silver hit $3.000.00 an oz/ thanks

skijake
30th October 2008, 09:56
As I wake this morning, Silver is up .34 the Dow futures are up 300, I cant wait to see what this does for Silver stocks. Although Nems earnings may have put a damper on the industry. I have to believe that this was expected.

It's hard to trust these markets but we can hope! EXK got another pop. Nice call!

main1event
30th October 2008, 10:01
I like EXK alot. I'm going to hold ont it for a bit. I think 1.50 to 1.75 is actually doable in the next week or so. I believe this market is going up to 10500 so all stocks and commodities should do well.

I also like alternative energy too. I'm playing a little known company CPST, earnings are out on the 10th, they should be pretty good.

skijake
30th October 2008, 10:29
I like EXK alot. I'm going to hold ont it for a bit. I think 1.50 to 1.75 is actually doable in the next week or so. I believe this market is going up to 10500 so all stocks and commodities should do well.

I also like alternative energy too. I'm playing a little known company CPST, earnings are out on the 10th, they should be pretty good.

You are a world of knowledge, wish I could give instead of take all the time. Got to learn this stuff.

chux03
30th October 2008, 11:02
TO MAINEVEnT OR ANY ONE ELSE KNOWING ....YEARS AGO i BOUGHT Sunshine mining stock, then it split 8 to 1, not the good way, when the price went down to 7 cents a share , I spent $400.00 to income average..now Sterling is doing something with sunshine, on the stock charts, they give it a big fat zero worth.
any help would be nice, thanks Ross

I'd file that one away over there in the corner and either ignore it or put it out of it's misery and...sell it, take the loss and move on. While the Sunshine property and logo still have value, Sterling does not add anything to the mix except ineptitude and a text book example of how NOT to do it. While they continue to fail, their long-lived neighbor, Hecla continues to thrive and is currently on sale at under $3 a share. Neighbors and each at the respective ends of the proverbial silver mining/producing spectrum. One very desirable and the other not so...
Good luck with that one!!

One_of_Many
30th October 2008, 11:34
hmm.. silver is down nearly a dollar from when i went to bed. I think i'll keep the cork in my champagne for now. On the other hand LMC is up over 38% in two days. Probably should sell and not let greed get me again