PDA

View Full Version : Officials Hold Home Invasion Press Conference

mick silver
29th October 2008, 23:42
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Four home invasions have happened over the past six days, with at least two of those attacks resulting in someone's death.

The Orange Co. Sheriff's Office is aware of the rising number of violent crimes in Orange County and held a news conference Wednesday.

While not certain, investigators do believe that there is a very strong possibility that the home invasions that have happened in the past few days are connected.

All four crimes happened within about half a mile of each other and all were quite violent.

One invasion resulted in a man's death on Sunday.

"It's so senseless. I told them they could have my car, they could have my pin number, they could have anything just don't hurt my family," said Nicky Hall.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17841785/detail.html

Trvlr45
30th October 2008, 03:51
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Four home invasions have happened over the past six days, with at least two of those attacks resulting in someone's death.

The Orange Co. Sheriff's Office is aware of the rising number of violent crimes in Orange County and held a news conference Wednesday.

While not certain, investigators do believe that there is a very strong possibility that the home invasions that have happened in the past few days are connected.

All four crimes happened within about half a mile of each other and all were quite violent.

One invasion resulted in a man's death on Sunday.

"It's so senseless. I told them they could have my car, they could have my pin number, they could have anything just don't hurt my family," said Nicky Hall.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17841785/detail.html

Well MIck.

It looks like all the freeloaders are starting to realize that the welfare check, the under the table job and the hugs and kisses promised to them by their favorite liberal aren't enough to pay for the 40 ouncers and the crack habit anymore.

As I've always said, true security is a .45 autoloader and a cell phone so you can call the police and tell them where to pick up the garbage. I think the cell phone won't be necessary in the future though. With MaoBama as president you'll be accused of violating someones civil rights for defending yourself.

It's going to get worse. A lot worse. Packing heat EVERYWHERE you go will become mandatory in the future. If you can't get away with packing somewhere then just don't go there. Law enforcement won't be your friend in the future. They already aren't depending on what you do for a living.

They don't enforce the law. They enforce government regulations 75% of which are un-constitutional in this country.

prahudka
30th October 2008, 06:07
As I've always said, true security is a .45 autoloader and a cell phone so you can call the police and tell them where to pick up the garbage. I think the cell phone won't be necessary in the future though. With MaoBama as president you'll be accused of violating someones civil rights for defending yourself.

Well, you forgot the shovel.

main1event
30th October 2008, 06:21
Forget the cell phone, just bury the body. The liberal no gun justice system might want to make it look like your the bad guy.

Frelodr
30th October 2008, 08:30
You know I'm not a Demo or a Repub, because both are crooks and want to take our rights. Just like the (They will Take Act) oh I'm sorry thats called (Patriot Act). But I will say, I live in South Dakota and here we can carry guns on US where ever we go, except for like Fed buildings and schools. Our crime is pretty low here because you just don't know who might have a gun.
Later, Lodr

mick silver
30th October 2008, 11:45
I do not leave home with out my gun , at home i have three guns loaded , one beside my easy chair , One by the bed and one loaded in my safe , The one in the safe is for if i am ever force to open it , just grap and shoot , TIMES ARE MOVING FASTER THEN THE WEATHER .

Kelly
30th October 2008, 11:56
Any attempt to outlaw handguns on the grounds that it will make the world a safer place is a pipe dream. The black market trade in guns is well known and if they outlawed handguns, it would only get bigger. Such a law would just leave the guns in the hands of the crooks and the government, and both are exceedingly dangerous.

Frelodr
30th October 2008, 12:10
There is no-way they could comfiscate all our hand guns. Hell, I've got a couple purchased before they were tracked. Plus I own shell reloaders. Plus what was the quote --> They will have to pry my cold dead hand from it!!! Something like that Later, Lodr