PDA

View Full Version : Hello all !

crashjp
15th January 2011, 11:31
I've been coming to this site since I entered the silver market a few months ago and I have found it a good place to gleem useful insight, well except for rodger, but even his post I find to be fun atat the least, I hope I'm able to make a few like minded friends here, before the wolrd burns down around us.

skijake
15th January 2011, 13:01
I've been coming to this site since I entered the silver market a few months ago and I have found it a good place to gleem useful insight, well except for rodger, but even his post I find to be fun atat the least, I hope I'm able to make a few like minded friends here, before the wolrd burns down around us.

JP could save the World by falling on their own sword, and of course a few others.
Unlikely, but we can kick the idea around.
Good Luck and Welcome!

orlando_wrx
15th January 2011, 13:30
Welcome to the site! As you probably already can see, we are a group of very different people with different ideas. Silver brings us together! We can all learn about the world around us by having exposure to many different viewpoints. Don't let any of us (especially me, cause I don't know when to keep quiet sometimes) get on your nerves, we all mean well and hope the best for each other. Happy stacking!