PDA

View Full Version : Great Panther Silver

silverstriker62
12th January 2011, 21:15
Has anyone ever bought bullion from these guys?
http://store.greatpanther.com/

Bozo
12th January 2011, 21:24
Nope but I've bought paper shares and done well. I've bought bullion from first majestic, very nice

mark2112gum
12th January 2011, 21:46
They appear to be a clone of First Majestic, just the design of the bullion is different

valerb
12th January 2011, 22:57
Has anyone ever bought bullion from these guys?
http://store.greatpanther.com/

Take a look at their policies and decide if you really want to do business with someone like this. Your locked into a binding contract, but they are not. What kind of BS is that?

Pricing
Great Panther Silver determines the price in U.S. dollars on a daily basis. Occasionally, the price of silver could be updated more than once a day to reflect market volatility.
Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction. We reserve the right to void a sale at our absolute discretion.
Returns and Changes
All sales are FINAL. Please note that, at present, Great Panther Silver Limited does not have a buy back policy. Once you accept the terms and conditions set out herein, you have entered into a binding agreement. Please carefully review your shopping chart before submitting your order as changes or modifications to your order will not be possible once your order is placed.
Right to Cancel
Great Panther Silver Limited reserves the right to cancel a transaction due to an electronic or computer error or sudden movement in the market affecting pricing.

shall
13th January 2011, 11:49
I own shares of both Great Panther and First Majestic and would love to get some of their bullion, but their premiums are just too damn high

jimha
13th January 2011, 12:55
I own shares of both Great Panther and First Majestic and would love to get some of their bullion, but their premiums are just too damn high

What are you talking about? First Majestic is $1.00 over spot. I have bought bars from them and delivery was quick.

silverstriker62
13th January 2011, 13:19
Is there a problem buying from them since they are out of Canada?

shall
13th January 2011, 14:20
What are you talking about? First Majestic is $1.00 over spot. I have bought bars from them and delivery was quick.

perhaps I remebered incorrectly. I'll have to check them out again. I would like to have some of their bars and round

What is Truth?
13th January 2011, 14:45
Take a look at their policies and decide if you really want to do business with someone like this. Your locked into a binding contract, but they are not. What kind of BS is that?

Pricing
Great Panther Silver determines the price in U.S. dollars on a daily basis. Occasionally, the price of silver could be updated more than once a day to reflect market volatility.
Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction. We reserve the right to void a sale at our absolute discretion.
Returns and Changes
All sales are FINAL. Please note that, at present, Great Panther Silver Limited does not have a buy back policy. Once you accept the terms and conditions set out herein, you have entered into a binding agreement. Please carefully review your shopping chart before submitting your order as changes or modifications to your order will not be possible once your order is placed.
Right to Cancel
Great Panther Silver Limited reserves the right to cancel a transaction due to an electronic or computer error or sudden movement in the market affecting pricing.

I guess you have to read the fine print.

jimha
13th January 2011, 17:19
Is there a problem buying from them since they are out of Canada?

Couldn't say because I am in Canada. I don't know what the U.S. policy is on silver imports.