PDA

View Full Version : The 3 flag bottom pattern strikes again :)

main1event
29th October 2008, 07:49
Load up on Silver this was the permanent bottom. Coming out of this pattern will be extremely powerful. We could go back and back fill a bit but we'll be seeing 11 or 12 fairly quick.

goldragon
29th October 2008, 07:52
Load up on Silver this was the permanent bottom. Coming out of this pattern will be extremely powerful. We could go back and back fill a bit but we'll be seeing 11 or 12 fairly quick.

Can you post your 3 flag bottom again?

main1event
29th October 2008, 07:56
I finally made a believer out of you. LOL

Heres the whole thread....http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?t=2434

main1event
29th October 2008, 08:09
Whats amazing about the 3 flag bottom is that you can precisely time the bottom. You'll never know what the exact bottom will be but you'll know when its going to happen which is extremely useful.

Argent
29th October 2008, 08:16
Have you noticed a similar event for a top? Meaning that the price is at its temporary peak and it's about to drop substantially as we've noticed since March?

Just curious, thanks!

I hope you're right about the bottom, as I'm anxiously awaiting the turnaround.

main1event
29th October 2008, 08:54
I dont believe there is a three flag top pattern, but there are plenty of other patterns like head and shoulders etc to be aware of. The dow formed a h & s pattern before it fell. It over shot my prediction of 10k but hey thats what tops will do.

research24
29th October 2008, 09:02

Since you are telling everyone to go out and buy, will you guarantee our purchases won't, yet again, drop in price?

main1event
29th October 2008, 09:31
Since you are telling everyone to go out and buy, will you guarantee our purchases won't, yet again, drop in price?

Yes, I'll personally guarantee them. Are you a scared frightened mouse? Grow some balls would you.

goldragon
29th October 2008, 09:34
Call some of your greed out and buy, buy, buy!

main1event
29th October 2008, 09:38
Why in the world is your screen name research? As far as I can tell you havent provided any. Your screen name should be more like sit on your hands and whine.

Are you actually bullish about silver, because you are posting on a silver BB, you do know that right? Shorts are welcome but at least provide some research on why you are so negative.

goldragon
29th October 2008, 09:40
http://quotes.ino.com/chart/?s=NYBOT_DX&v=w

goldragon
29th October 2008, 09:41
Why in the world is your screen name research? As far as I can tell you havent provided any. Your screen name should be more like sit on your hands and whine.

Are you actually bullish about silver, because you are posting on a silver BB, you do know that right? Shorts are welcome but at least provide some research on why you are so negative.

What you said is exactly what research means.

goldragon
29th October 2008, 09:43
If you can have LEVEL II, today bid number is much higher than ask number.

goldragon
29th October 2008, 09:47
here is level ii, of course the screen is changing.

skijake

Man , you called it! You also said no one else would point out the 3 flag pattern and I saw no mention of it anywhere. Nice to see an up day and strong at that. :)

main1event
I bought EXK and NXG yesterday. Both with extremely low PEs and no debt. They are doing fantastic today. I suppose all silver stocks are but as some point some will outperform others. I like the lean and mean producers.

goldragon
29th October 2008, 09:56
I bought EXK and NXG yesterday. Both with extremely low PEs and no debt. They are doing fantastic today. I suppose all silver stocks are but as some point some will outperform others. I like the lean and mean producers.

NXG is not doing well, EXK does!
CDE, SLW are doing well!

skijake
29th October 2008, 10:00

Why always just the NO DEBT producers? Debt can be fun!:rolleyes: ---NXG looking good. Do you see this rally as having some legs or? Great work again!

main1event
29th October 2008, 10:05
NXG is not doing well, EXK does!
CDE, SLW are doing well!

It depends where you bought NXG :) I bought at .56 :)

The three flag bottom is a very rare pattern, and it was studied as far as I know by one analyst. I wish I could remember his name, but I was able to call the Dow bottom with it as well back in early 2001 or 2002. I'll pull that chart up for you when I get a free moment.

Hopefully I was able to help some traders make some money.

This pattern is a solid pattern and this is absolutely the bottom so no matter where you buy right now. Of course if you are playing the short term theres no telling what individual stocks will do. The SLV on the other hand should test 11 or 12 by next week.

goldragon
29th October 2008, 10:12
It depends where you bought NXG :) I bought at .56 :)

The three flag bottom is a very rare pattern, and it was studied as far as I know by one analyst. I wish I could remember his name, but I was able to call the Dow bottom with it as well back in early 2001 or 2002. I'll pull that chart up for you when I get a free moment.

Hopefully I was able to help some traders make some money.

This pattern is a solid pattern and this is absolutely the bottom so no matter where you buy right now. Of course if you are playing the short term theres no telling what individual stocks will do. The SLV on the other hand should test 11 or 12 by next week.

We will see how your three flag bottom plays out. I hope I can get some information then I can be convinced. Otherwise I only depend on you, my friend!

garydrumm
29th October 2008, 12:15

Hopefully it hold out until Friday. Come on payday!!! ;)