PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss the raid?

S1lverBullet
11th January 2011, 12:54
Anyone else catch word of a massive raid that is suppose to be happening sometime soon? Silver is trending up strong right now and I am sitting on money waiting to buy. Should I be buying right now or do you think we will see a good raid here pretty quick? I heard Blythe is going to raid gold in hopes that silver will follow, anyone else here this also?

orlando_wrx
11th January 2011, 17:18
We've been sittin low for a week now, if I were you I'd spend at least half of what you're sittin on (I re-upped on friday). We're in a place where it could go either way, but I think a climb up out of this bowl is in order. Last time I ordered from the same place on friday (2 weeks ago) I recieved it on the following wednesday, haven't gotten a shipping notice yet from this last order. Perth mint is also having trouble with supply. Read what you like into it, but I'd at least get some now instead of holding dollars hoping for a further drop.

S1lverBullet
11th January 2011, 17:39
yeah I think your right, I was hoping JPM would crash it to 25 so I could get a chance at some way discounted silver but it seems like every time there is a take down it is met with stiff buying resistance.

ccjoe
11th January 2011, 18:59
Buy NOW of never complain when it's 50 in three weeks>Groundhog's Day. If I'm wrong it will be at least 40.

Silvature
11th January 2011, 19:25
Watch the Euro dance, as it is in the same "basket" as the USD. Consider the reasons Japan and China render Euro support. Yes, a double edged sword, but administered with ancient strategy.
If stressed by weight of fiat in possession, reduce stress with 1/3 purchase. Maintain vigilance upon the "basket" of the world's eggs. Cracks are appearing.

SilverHawk
11th January 2011, 19:56
Anyone else catch word of a massive raid that is suppose to be happening sometime soon? Silver is trending up strong right now and I am sitting on money waiting to buy. Should I be buying right now or do you think we will see a good raid here pretty quick? I heard Blythe is going to raid gold in hopes that silver will follow, anyone else here this also?

I would believe that right now, the rich are withdrawing their money, in the early midnight light. Through the back door of the bank with only the bank president taking notes for the next days' ledger.

The panic to PM's is WELL under way, and going to hit the USA exponentially. Then real altitude will be seen.

Tulving is my barometer, and they only have 2010 and 2011 ASE for sale. That is rare. They don't have the stock they used to.

InsiderSchneider
12th January 2011, 07:56
Trend = Not long after the 30 mark, profits get taken. Price drops to 28 and some change. There is heavy support here by the same people who sold at 30. Heavy buying here causes it to rise back into the 30 range. The process gets repeated. The big movers can buy and sell at $1.50 oz profit and make tons of money, and buy in quantities that makes it move up and down to continue the cash flow.

During a strong bull market, these small dips can generate huge profits repeatedly. I look for it to hit mid 30's, and profit takers shaking it back down to 28.XX

silverheartbone
12th January 2011, 08:07
The raid is ongoing.

Toxic paper my ass.

Unless we repudiate it all,
the snare.

S1lverBullet
12th January 2011, 09:18
Please raid it Blythe!! looks like we are seeing the beginning of one this morning. I just came into possession of a large stack of FRNs so I need to get this worthless paper off my hands and I'm hoping the Morgue will crash it a dollar or two so I can buy back cheaper! :cool: