PDA

View Full Version : silver to rodger ratio

wdwexe
10th January 2011, 17:29
if rodger were gone, who would hijack out site.

ccjoe
10th January 2011, 17:42
fat main!
I would rather have bozo!

silverstriker62
10th January 2011, 17:45
Well I would of course....because I am roger also. I just use this username just incase roger gets banned. Matter of fact, I bet most user names that criticize roger are actully me...well I mean roger.

Here I will prove that I am rodger......you better sell 25% of your stash because silver is going to go to $12 soon.

gollumthegreat
10th January 2011, 18:42
Damn! I knew I should have sold and took profits on my $14 Silver like Roger told me.

He said sell all the way up to $30 and I never listened! I'll get wiped out!

wdwexe
10th January 2011, 19:26
No only do you use too much profanity, you can't even spell either ! My name is Roger and you should have used the the word ' our" rather than "out". I do value civility, decency, character, and proper use of language, although I must say that if one has the good sense to own silver, they can't be too bad after all. To fifty - or to fifteen ?

Well I'm glad to see the r is next to the t. My fingers are fat from stacking silver. As far as the name goes, you will be rodger to me. If you can't stay on topic when posting on my thread, I will have to notify Chris. FU rodger. To all others, thank you for your participation. I figured he would hijack this thread , and he did. I can't believe how many times he has posted today.

wdwexe
10th January 2011, 20:35
People here need my wisdom and it's my sacred duty to provide it. The great Chris Mullen has created and sustained such a wondeful forum as ours and we should do our utmost to maintain the highest standards of truth, honesty, and intelligence.

What does this have to do with silver, or the silver to rodger ratio?

duneyman jr
10th January 2011, 20:37
I agree wdexe def has a attitude problem, I'm assuming one of the gold silver chat forum people..its really ridiculous that some people are so imature they have nothing better to do then complain about roger or me. I don't apreciate you using chris's name then saying f .....then a letter u. Your basically telling the moderator and also rog ...that's kinda over the line and rude.

wdwexe
11th January 2011, 11:29
I agree wdexe def has a attitude problem, I'm assuming one of the gold silver chat forum people..its really ridiculous that some people are so imature they have nothing better to do then complain about roger or me. I don't apreciate you using chris's name then saying f .....then a letter u. Your basically telling the moderator and also rog ...that's kinda over the line and rude.

Stay on topic. Silver to rodger ratio. one / none ! By the way, rude is the name you chose for this forum. Of course you knew that when you chose it. Your name alone should be banned. Your small pile, even all spread out, is laughable. f.....then a letter u. Stick to the topic, or start your own thread.
ONE to NONE

saltydog
11th January 2011, 12:05
Never belittle a man's stash, tiny as it is.

argentos
11th January 2011, 12:19
you will be rodger to me.

Stoppit! Every time I see you've written "Rodger" I get the old rhyme going round and round in my head:

There was a young girl of Cape Cod
Who thought babies were fashioned by God
'Twas was not the Almighty
Who lifted her nightie
But Roger the lodger, the sod!

wdwexe
11th January 2011, 12:39
Stoppit! Every time I see you've written "Rodger" I get the old rhyme going round and round in my head:

There was a young girl of Cape Cod
Who thought babies were fashioned by God
'Twas was not the Almighty
Who lifted her nightie
But Roger the lodger, the sod!

Think Baseball

argentos
11th January 2011, 13:42
Think Baseball

*Thinks......*

US Boys' version of Rounders?

http://forums.silverseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1669&d=1292898062

SilverHawk
11th January 2011, 16:53
Never belittle a man's stash, tiny as it is.

That's what I used to tell my girlfriends ! ! !

(They never listened...) :(