PDA

View Full Version : Why do I keep hearing about all this dollar strength?

MikeJ
27th October 2008, 23:32
Doesnt make sense. I guess its all noise huh? Its impossible for the dollar to be strong when it is being debased as it is.

jmk72
27th October 2008, 23:37
You have to grow the money supply (money in circulation) first. Right now it's all getting stuck in the banks because they aren't lending it out and consumers aren't buying anything because they are scared. Americans are doing something the government really, really hates.......saving their money. What a concept! Trust me, once the money logjam breaks free you'll see everything get REALLY expensive.

LETMYSILVERGO
28th October 2008, 04:48
What Do U Think On Should Stock Up Beside Silver And Everything Else??

pixaloop
28th October 2008, 10:11
I think when you consider the big picture, it's the least evil (for the time being) when you take the global economy into consideration. But I agree with all the other replies.

research24
28th October 2008, 10:23
Haven't heard of deleveraging? Its when you panic, sell everything and convert it to cash and pay off debt. When millions do this there is a cash shortage, hence dollar goes up. Then it comes crashing back down when all the selling is done.

WallStreetTiger
28th October 2008, 10:27
Too True Research. Just wait until the selling ends in the all the markets. Sure the markets may jump way up but so will inflation and Gold and Silver. The dollar is toast as well as US treasuries.

research24
28th October 2008, 10:31
Too True Research. Just wait until the selling ends in the all the markets. Sure the markets may jump way up but so will inflation and Gold and Silver. The dollar is toast as well as US treasuries.

See my post on US DEFAULT IS COMING!