PDA

View Full Version : March Meltdown Madness: The Cost of Reality Sinks in at $50!

Mighty Moose
8th January 2011, 02:54
I'm sorry for being wrong on my end-of-December prediction. I didn't adequately anticipate the full measure of certain variables which have dampered my timing. I'm hoping that because I was 99% accurate in predicting the previous 3 months (September to November), that you will still take seriously what I'm about to tell you.

Serious changes are underway & with that is coming a serious rise in the price of silver. Don't be discouraged by the minor beating we've seen silver take in this first week of January - actually, it has held up rather well. Anyhow, this cannot continue for too much longer in view of things to come.

I'm making a change to how I deliver my prognosis. It will no longer be on a month-to-month basis where I set a price for the end of each successive month. This method is no longer viable for me in which to set targets. Instead, it will be of varying lengths of time into the future, according by when I believe there will exist the highest probability of obtaining a substantial increase in price or for a definitive change to occur. So, here it goes!

As we enter the first week of March, silver will be in the price range of $39-$43. I think the price will then steam-roll it's way towards $48 before meeting effective resistance, but of course, to no avail. For in March, "meltdown madness" will fully ensue as the unbearable stench of reality sinks in about every rotten sector of the economy.

Many will rightfully flee to gold for a guarantee, but those who've sought Silver for safety shall soon see a more-just reward. Silver will seeks it's revenge in an unstoppable reign of terror against those that wield only paper in opposition.

And now finally for the bottom line: the 'sacred' barrier of $50 will be obliterated by the end of March. From there, the sky's the limit for silver.....hopefully, you'll have been wise enough to have already acquired some by then!

Disclaimer: I am not a certified financial expert of any kind nor do I make any claims to be such, neither is it implied or otherwise inferred. The ideas presented above should be used for entertainment purposes, only, and should NOT be used for making any future investment decisions. When making any financial decisions, you should consult a certified and/or licensed financial investment representative or planner.

Cup-of-Ruin
8th January 2011, 03:55
Yah, I predicted $28 by Xmas 2010 in October, so I feel confident in a $40-50 price for Silver by the end of March.

valerb
8th January 2011, 04:34
[QUOTE=Mighty Moose;146071]And now finally for the bottom line: the 'sacred' barrier of $50 will be obliterated by the end of March. From there, the sky's the limit for silver.....hopefully, you'll have been wise enough to have already acquired some by then!
/QUOTE]

I sure hope your right, as my target to start taking profits is at $50+. I "Really" want to be able to cash in a small portion and do some things at a level I could not afford in the past. If your right about March, I had better start interviewing Mistresses. Oh the power of money.

ccjoe
8th January 2011, 06:25
[QUOTE=Mighty Moose;146071]And now finally for the bottom line: the 'sacred' barrier of $50 will be obliterated by the end of March. From there, the sky's the limit for silver.....hopefully, you'll have been wise enough to have already acquired some by then!
/QUOTE]

I sure hope your right, as my target to start taking profits is at $50+. I "Really" want to be able to cash in a small portion and do some things at a level I could not afford in the past. If your right about March, I had better start interviewing Mistresses. Oh the power of money.

Don't forget to set aside from viagara money if you want to go that route:)

beach miner
8th January 2011, 06:58
Now we are talkin about some serious good times and pleasures that only money can buy. After a long dark cold Alaskan winter, being on the deck of Charter boat off of Baja Mexico with a 200 pound Albacore on the line and a sweet gal cheerin me on during the day. And a walk along the beach on a Full Moon night, wakin up with her with the morning sun in your eyes---like a cops flashlight. And you find out you have been busted for exposure, and the cop says all your dinero, or you can sleep with the guys in the jail. Ah--skip Mexico--been there done that. How bout Australia--there is a city on the West Coast of Australia that I can't remember the name of, and if I look it up I'll loose this post. Anyway, it is the only town on the West Side of Australia. The women to men ratio use to be 5 to 1. It was highly recommended by the Sailors. The women would be waiting on the dock for them. Didn't cost them a dime. Yeah--$50 Silver will get me there. See You At The Top, er I mean Down Under.

AgShaman
8th January 2011, 07:29
That would be Perth

You should go....sounds like yer long overdue for working out some problems.

I take trips like that to cure "MSB"....if you don't it's hazardous to your health.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

skijake
8th January 2011, 12:26
I'm sorry for being wrong on my end-of-December prediction. I didn't adequately anticipate the full measure of certain variables which have dampered my timing. I'm hoping that because I was 99% accurate in predicting the previous 3 months (September to November), that you will still take seriously what I'm about to tell you.

Serious changes are underway & with that is coming a serious rise in the price of silver. Don't be discouraged by the minor beating we've seen silver take in this first week of January - actually, it has held up rather well. Anyhow, this cannot continue for too much longer in view of things to come.

I'm making a change to how I deliver my prognosis. It will no longer be on a month-to-month basis where I set a price for the end of each successive month. This method is no longer viable for me in which to set targets. Instead, it will be of varying lengths of time into the future, according by when I believe there will exist the highest probability of obtaining a substantial increase in price or for a definitive change to occur. So, here it goes!

As we enter the first week of March, silver will be in the price range of $39-$43. I think the price will then steam-roll it's way towards $48 before meeting effective resistance, but of course, to no avail. For in March, "meltdown madness" will fully ensue as the unbearable stench of reality sinks in about every rotten sector of the economy.

Many will rightfully flee to gold for a guarantee, but those who've sought Silver for safety shall soon see a more-just reward. Silver will seeks it's revenge in an unstoppable reign of terror against those that wield only paper in opposition.

And now finally for the bottom line: the 'sacred' barrier of $50 will be obliterated by the end of March. From there, the sky's the limit for silver.....hopefully, you'll have been wise enough to have already acquired some by then!

Thanks for your prognosis Moose. The incredible accuracy you displayed in that run were truly astounding.
Predictions are a tough business but it's obvious to many here that you've got what it takes.
This thing will be a life changer for some and having a little head's up is going to help some more people if they can accept it.
We're lucky/fortunate to have your input here.
I'll have another scoop of Silver please!

maplesilverbug
8th January 2011, 12:34
[QUOTE=valerb@bellsouth.net;146076]

Don't forget to set aside from viagara money if you want to go that route:)

And a penicillin fund.

Ardent Listener
8th January 2011, 12:49
Mighty Moose,

Your prediction seems realistic to me. I wouldn't be surprised if we continue to see a down or side-ways silver market through most of January but then silver making big gains in February though March.

gollumthegreat
8th January 2011, 16:33
I'll just never get the "I'm gonna take profits because Silver is the same as what it cost more than 30 years ago" mentality!

gollumthegreat
8th January 2011, 16:49
That's a 30 year old price UNADJUSTED FOR INFLATION.

Nevermind. Go back to sleep.

Ardent Listener
8th January 2011, 16:57

I think it goes back to people fearing a $50 collapse again. Not logical IMO at today's dollar and a whole new silver ballgame that is going on. I already posted this but for those who may have missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj4yIYuhW80

AgSurfer
8th January 2011, 19:21
It is amazing how many people are saying it is in a bubble
My family thought I was nuts over the last 2 years pushing silver, and now that everything I warned them about is coming true in front of their eyes they are saying precious metals is in a bubble and to get out! I pray that they are not wiped out in the big correction, but they are like most people in the country now, troubled but still believing the Fed will save them!! Amazing.

gollumthegreat
8th January 2011, 19:58
It's the Normalcy Bias Affliction.

Gino
8th January 2011, 22:11
I think it goes back to people fearing a $50 collapse again. Not logical IMO at today's dollar and a whole new silver ballgame that is going on. I already posted this but for those who may have missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj4yIYuhW80

I did miss it, so thanks for posting again.

$50 before April . . . makes you wonder what the value of other things may be.

http://dollardaze.org/blog/posts/00760/WeimerHyperinflation.jpg
Weimer Germany in the early 1920's - A German woman feeding a stove with currency notes, which burn longer than the amount of firewood they can buy.

Mighty Moose
9th January 2011, 08:33

I totally agree that $50 is "a 30-year-old price [which is] UNADJUSTED FOR INFLATION", but it still is a psychological barrier to the disinformed or just-plain ignorant (or the majority in other words).

At some point in the future, $50/oz will appear unbelievably cheap & insignificant when looking back in comparison.

gollumthegreat
9th January 2011, 13:26
You hit the nail on the head Moose.
Thats exactly what the majority are.

But there are some people on SSF, [who you'd think would be more infomed and clued up, because they've been in Silver a few years], talking profit taking at $50.

You'd think they'd know all about inflation without having to be reminded.

If anyone wants my $50 Silver, they can wrench it out of my dead hand.

maplesilverbug
9th January 2011, 14:13
I totally agree that $50 is "a 30-year-old price [which is] UNADJUSTED FOR INFLATION", but it still is a psychological barrier to the disinformed or just-plain ignorant (or the majority in other words).

At some point in the future, $50/oz will appear unbelievably cheap & insignificant when looking back in comparison.

1980 silver av. spot = $16.40
2010 silver av. spot = $43.55 -- adjusted for "official" inflation

So, even if silver merely catches up to inflation, there is still a nice 43% rise to enjoy.
Or, a 43% "discount" at today's price!

skijake
9th January 2011, 14:58
1980 silver av. spot = $16.40
2010 silver av. spot = $43.55 -- adjusted for "official" inflation

So, even if silver merely catches up to inflation, there is still a nice 43% rise to enjoy.
Or, a 43% "discount" at today's price!

Dammit Maple, I so prefer to argue with you as oppossed to agreeing with you.
Good post.;)

maplesilverbug
9th January 2011, 16:14
Dammit Maple, I so prefer to argue with you as oppossed to agreeing with you.
Good post.;)

Not much to argue about when I'm always correct. :)

Silvature
9th January 2011, 16:42
I agree. Watch carefully the euro/dollar. Euro drop USD rally may amplify downward momentum
and open a door of opportunity.
China's back door funding of Euro however, is the countermeasure. The silent war is on.

Mighty Moose,

Your prediction seems realistic to me. I wouldn't be surprised if we continue to see a down or side-ways silver market through most of January but then silver making big gains in February though March.

skijake
9th January 2011, 17:04
Not much to argue about when I'm always correct. :)

There, That's more like it.:p

Mighty Moose
18th January 2011, 02:41
Though it may linger a little longer.............................get ready for it!...........................or March Meltdown Madness will commence before you're sufficiently prepared.

silverheartbone
27th January 2011, 09:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSparys6duU