PDA

View Full Version : It cracks me up how most of us want the price of ag to go down......................

Aggie
6th January 2011, 02:09
right now so we can buy more before the rest of the world catches on to what we know. Then we rag on Roger because he thinks we think Ag is underpriced.

The Ag-inspired psyche is a funny and unique thing ain't it? :cool:

ag

ccjoe
6th January 2011, 05:28
It is until a person is now broke like I am and fully in. I want the moonshot RIGHT NOW in ag and cu! NO more excuses!

beach miner
6th January 2011, 05:57
Let's light this fuze. There are Silverbugs who have died hoping to see the Moon Shot before they went. This is my last year of holden. If we are not somewhere between $50 and $100 by Dec. I'll be liquidating about 10 to 20% of my Stack each year. If there isn't a sign of a Shortage within the next year, there probably won't be one until 2020 something. I'm not gonna sit on these Silver Eggs till them. After 37 Alaskan winters I Am Ready to spend some time traveling to WARM places way South of the Equator, where our Winter is their Summer. Australia, Fiji, Argentina, the Caribbean all come to mind. God Bless you Silver Bugs and Copperheads. See You At The Top.

beach miner
6th January 2011, 06:06
Hope they find Jami Diamond face down in a ditch with a condom hanging out of his ass. For what he has done to the Silver, Gold and Copper Markets.

gollumthegreat
6th January 2011, 12:52
For those who give up and start liquidating, I love you.

Silver under $20oz?

That means 3 monster boxes instead of 2.

Not think that TPTB/W are trying to shake out the weak hands?

ccjoe
6th January 2011, 12:53
There is only one thing every person here would agee with. Only ASSHOLES hold a lot of cash!
There is only one asshole here and we ALL know who it is.
Hint--The one who hurts everyone with every post.
Second hint--- the mentally deprived one who's last name is Gump.

ccjoe
6th January 2011, 12:55
Let's light this fuze. There are Silverbugs who have died hoping to see the Moon Shot before they went. This is my last year of holden. If we are not somewhere between $50 and $100 by Dec. I'll be liquidating about 10 to 20% of my Stack each year. If there isn't a sign of a Shortage within the next year, there probably won't be one until 2020 something. I'm not gonna sit on these Silver Eggs till them. After 37 Alaskan winters I Am Ready to spend some time traveling to WARM places way South of the Equator, where our Winter is their Summer. Australia, Fiji, Argentina, the Caribbean all come to mind. God Bless you Silver Bugs and Copperheads. See You At The Top.
Hang in there BM!
I guarantee at least 50 by xmas 2011! Probably 100!
See you in tropical Orlando where we can meet at Universal, Disney, or one of my many hangouts!

What is Truth?
6th January 2011, 13:34
Well, well, silver drops a couple of bucks and the super bulls start to pull back their horns. Let's all forget how well silver has performed over the past twenty months. Calling for $100.00 silver now is just about as bad as calling for $10.00. One day someone is here saying that he is rich because silver hit $31 and a few days later someone posts that silver might not move for ten more years. Isn't anyone realistic about silver anymore?

ccjoe
6th January 2011, 13:48
Don't be a party pooper truth as BM is just a little down so as Christians, we have to cheer him up.
Calling for 100 silver is the exact opposite of the mentally challenged call of 10 oz. The OPPOSITE!
I know that at least Maple and I have doubled our money in silver in the last year/2 years. That is REALISTIC. We are realistic when we do what others just bullshit about.
At the bank, the branch managers wonder what the hell is going on with all the wire transfers and big checks. I tell them when they ask questions about silver and copper and how I do it. That is the truth, not some foolishness about crashing like in real estate> rog/du/bo gump's mental posts.
The funniest thing that just happened again this morning at the bank, was the manager asking me what was on my cell phone clip? I told her it was an ASE. She was amazed that silver has doubled and asked me what to do. I told her basics, i.e. pay off her car, put that money on a dollar cost average basis into silver or copper even better. Buy the dips, etc. You've got to help people who really want to improve their lot in life as I did by learning from real estate and from the great people at sites like this.

orlando_wrx
6th January 2011, 13:49
I guarantee at least 50 by xmas 2011! Probably 100!
See you in tropical Orlando where we can meet at Universal, Disney, or one of my many hangouts!
You guarantee? So if it's not $50 you'll make up the diff? You're a very nice guy, ccjoe!

Disney? ugh If they paid property tax to support local education/infrastructure I wouldn't have been (and still) boycotting them for 30+ years.
As it stands, they pay NO property taxes. They used to have their own police, I think they still do but our local law enforcement is expected to provide them services while they (I'll say it again) PAY NO PROPERTY TAX.

From http://www.hiddenmickeys.org
"Actually Disney does have it's own government but cannot arrest or lawfully detain people on property. This is handled by the Orange County or Osceola County Sheriff's Department. As for taxes here is how that works. Disney property straddles the counties of Orange and Osceola. The Disney company went to Osceola County Board of Commissioners and that Disney would build their own roads if they got a break on taxes. Osceola said road improvements were the counties responsibility and Disney had to pay their taxes. So Disney ok. Then they took their proposition to Orange County and Orange County agreed. As a result all land in Osceola County is preservation and wetlands and makes know money. If fact it receives a tax credit and federal grants. All money making ventures are in Orange County and therefore Disney skirts by wothout paying taxes."
(left in the spelling errors, as this is a quote)

ccjoe
6th January 2011, 13:57
You guarantee? So if it's not $50 you'll make up the diff? You're a very nice guy, ccjoe!

Disney? ugh If they paid property tax to support local education/infrastructure I wouldn't have been (and still) boycotting them for 30+ years.
As it stands, they pay NO property taxes. They used to have their own police, I think they still do but our local law enforcement is expected to provide them services while they (I'll say it again) PAY NO PROPERTY TAX.

From http://www.hiddenmickeys.org
"Actually Disney does have it's own government but cannot arrest or lawfully detain people on property. This is handled by the Orange County or Osceola County Sheriff's Department. As for taxes here is how that works. Disney property straddles the counties of Orange and Osceola. The Disney company went to Osceola County Board of Commissioners and that Disney would build their own roads if they got a break on taxes. Osceola said road improvements were the counties responsibility and Disney had to pay their taxes. So Disney ok. Then they took their proposition to Orange County and Orange County agreed. As a result all land in Osceola County is preservation and wetlands and makes know money. If fact it receives a tax credit and federal grants. All money making ventures are in Orange County and therefore Disney skirts by wothout paying taxes."
(left in the spelling errors, as this is a quote)
You are clueless in the fact that you lack people skills.
I posted that to help depressed people here with this temporary downturn. You, orlando, pile on and make people feel worse than before they read your posts with the negativity towards Disney, 100 oz etc.
Some of us are stoked Orlando, and refuse to let miserable people hiding behind their keyboards to ruin our happy day.
Disney is the most POPULAR place on earth so deal with it or keep your negativity to yourself. You're getting as depressing as rog gump.

What is Truth?
6th January 2011, 14:02
Don't be a party pooper truth as BM is just a little down so as Christians, we have to cheer him up.
Calling for 100 silver is the exact opposite of the mentally challenged call of 10 oz. The OPPOSITE!
I know that at least Maple and I have doubled our money in silver in the last year/2 years. That is REALISTIC. We are realistic when we do what others just bullshit about.
At the bank, the branch managers wonder what the hell is going on with all the wire transfers and big checks. I tell them when they ask questions about silver and copper and how I do it. That is the truth, not some foolishness about crashing like in real estate> rog/du/bo gump's mental posts.
The funniest thing that just happened again this morning at the bank, was the manager asking me what was on my cell phone clip? I told her it was an ASE. She was amazed that silver has doubled and asked me what to do. I told her basics, i.e. pay off her car, put that money on a dollar cost average basis into silver or copper even better. Buy the dips, etc. You've got to help people who really want to improve their lot in life as I did by learning from real estate and from the great people at sites like this.

I understand you wanting to cheer him up and that's good and fine. But even if we see $20 silver before $100 how many people will bail out before then because of overly bullish predictions. That other guy in the Convince me thread has been here since 07. He should have been in silver under $10. He saw silver go up to twenty and down to nine and then back up to $30.

All I'm saying CC is that how come people just don't expect the dips along with all the moonshots?

Matthew Shelley
6th January 2011, 14:14
All I'm saying CC is that how come people just don't expect the dips along with all the moonshots?

Because saying that a market that someone is in, could go against them for a day, an hour, or even a minute is heresy, treasonous, and should be punishable by being burned at the stake, or at the very least banished wearing heavy chains.

: )

orlando_wrx
6th January 2011, 14:14
Sorry, meant in fun.

What is Truth?
6th January 2011, 14:18
Because saying that a market that someone is in, could go against them for a day, an hour, or even a minute is heresy, treasonous, and should be punishable by being burned at the stake, or at the very least banished wearing heavy chains.

: )

Matthew, that is my big grip about being involved with others here who are involved with silver. Based on their posts it goes from being euphoric to depressing around here real quick. And few of them are even meeting margin calls. LOL! How could they ever play the paper market?

ccjoe
6th January 2011, 16:19
I understand you wanting to cheer him up and that's good and fine. But even if we see $20 silver before $100 how many people will bail out before then because of overly bullish predictions. That other guy in the Convince me thread has been here since 07. He should have been in silver under $10. He saw silver go up to twenty and down to nine and then back up to $30.

Good point truth and you are right.
People in this game have to be realistic or get out of the game.

ccjoe
6th January 2011, 16:21
Now that reason orlando is funny! It is because it is so ludicrous that it has to be a joke:)