PDA

View Full Version : Physical Silver is getting close to 50 oz! Price and Demand

duneyman jr
27th December 2010, 21:50
Observing Ebay im noticing eagles selling at 35-38 out the door with shipping. My local dealer is selling out whenever he gets them. Ive notice his 90% has diminished alot . Now for most people to replace these eagles there goin have to start selling them for 40 here soon, as it cost 35 each by the roll. Most poeple are just profiting right now on there eagles but the ones buying are outnumbering the people making a profit. Most poeple that are trying to make a profit right now are goin lose there arse! Unless there just getting out of silver completely. Price and demand are bout to bring them up to 50 very soon...it only makes sense. NOw once it hits 50, will people buy? or take profit on there 35? Its goin be crazy who knows , if it gets 50 then its goin be 100 shortly after, because poeple will flock to it that dont even know anything about silver and jump on the bandwagon..there not enough physical out there right now! Unless it ends up bein a big fad and a 1980 baseball card..Who knows!!! IM hoping its what we think it is.
Spot Price /paper means nothing

Jack
27th December 2010, 22:53
Someone has to say it: "And so it begins..."

maplesilverbug
28th December 2010, 02:38
Observing Ebay im noticing eagles selling at 35-38 out the door with shipping.

I posted three weeks ago that Maples were going for C$40 (=US$40) on ebay -- withOUT shipping.

I'm sure my LCS is charging just as much.