PDA

View Full Version : Silver Paper Market About to Collapse?

Jack
24th December 2010, 20:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPg4qTNTP-E&feature=player_embedded

What is Truth?
24th December 2010, 21:08
Boy, am I glad I recently bought more silver! This is either B.S. or we are about to see something big happen. Like I said, boy am I glad I recently bought more silver!

Old Duck
24th December 2010, 21:13
How can this happen in a free market?????

What is Truth?
24th December 2010, 21:17
How can this happen in a free market?????

It probably can't. There is no free market. Corruption has taken hold of the entire economy.

Jack
24th December 2010, 21:35
I think we'll have the answer to that soon enough. Could be a very happy new year for some.

What is Truth?
24th December 2010, 21:45
I think we'll have the answer to that soon enough. Could be a very happy new year for some.

Getting past possible $500 silver, can you imagine if this is even half true what the world-wide economic situation would be like then?

Jack
24th December 2010, 21:58
Pretty scary to think about, actually.

coctailer
24th December 2010, 23:46
Getting past possible $500 silver, can you imagine if this is even half true what the world-wide economic situation would be like then?

$500 loaf of bread?

ccjoe
25th December 2010, 05:27
Boy, am I glad I recently bought more silver! This is either B.S. or we are about to see something big happen. Like I said, boy am I glad I recently bought more silver!

Me too Truth cause imagine how embarrassed and upset we would be if silver hit 100 by say April and everyone congratulated us and we were NOT all in:(

What is Truth?
25th December 2010, 08:54
Me too Truth cause imagine how embarrassed and upset we would be if silver hit 100 by say April and everyone congratulated us and we were NOT all in:(

Yes, or how can you look your wife in the eye if the **** hits the fan and you have no silver? As you know I have been a doubting Thomas when it comes to silver. But even I know that it is now more or a risk not to be into at least some silver than to be in it. If Roger is correct and silver falls back to $10.00 then so be it. No investment that is worth much is gaurenteed. Life in general has no guarantees. All we can do is all we can do, but all we can do is enough.

Ardent Listener
25th December 2010, 15:17
I just wanted to make sure no one missed this. You got to make it easy for some people. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPg4qTNTP-E&feature=player_embedded

Jack
26th December 2010, 07:10
If physical is no longer available, then today's spot price means nothing, and the Comex and LBMA are irrelevant. The issues now are legitimacy and common sense.

What is Truth?
26th December 2010, 08:06
If physical is no longer available, then today's spot price means nothing, and the Comex and LBMA are irrelevant. The issues now are legitimacy and common sense.

I would say so. But it all comes down to is this really true? How many times have we heard that the Comex was about to default? The video is saying that it already has. So how come this is the only place I am hearing any of this? Don't anyone get wrong, it could very well be happening. I just don't want to be mislead one more time.

Jack
26th December 2010, 08:23
I feel the same way. There's so much smoke, it's hard to see in front of your nose. Still, there have been other reputable sources saying the same thing. Couple that with the dubious going-on at the Comex and the serial margin increases, along with a global run on physical, and you get the feeling it is starting to quack like a duck.

S1lverBullet
26th December 2010, 09:09
This is all going to get very interesting very quickly. Your lying to yourself if you think that things in this country and this economy are not going to get much worse. They have to, we are breaking too many of the natural laws of nature, I.E. God's laws. There is no free market anymore, **** we haven't had a free market since the Woodrow Wilson days. Silver will boom, and things will get bad, but if it will save the moral fabric of this country then I am all for it. My generation needs to wake the **** up, we have had it too easy for too long.

gollumthegreat
26th December 2010, 19:38
My generation needs to wake the **** up, we have had it too easy for too long.

What? Wake up after having their arses wiped since birth. After all the Flouride in the water and all the brain washing with Television? It will take a nuke to wake this up and coming generation.

Ardent Listener
26th December 2010, 19:51
As long as their bellies are full and the game is on television they don't want to wake up. Take those away and they will be screaming, but it may be too late.