PDA

View Full Version : "off season"

orlando_wrx
23rd December 2010, 07:51
Wondering if we will see low 28's in the next week or two. Trying to decide if I should grab some weight now or hold off for a lil. Any thoughts?

S1lverBullet
23rd December 2010, 08:02
We might see a litttle dip but nothing larger I would guess. Hell yeah right now is a good time to weight up, we are still not even at 30 dollars yet. Still a GREAT deal in my opinion. If your hoping its going to dip to 25, your dreaming. There are too many hawks out there preying on the dips.

kvanar
23rd December 2010, 08:08
I'm not too sure about the low 28's. The spot's been doing a consistent pick 'n roll everytime it's dipped to below 29. But given low volumes, it might be silly season.

Since I now said that, it will might indeed test the low 28's! :P

Wondering if we will see low 28's in the next week or two. Trying to decide if I should grab some weight now or hold off for a lil. Any thoughts?

silverheartbone
23rd December 2010, 08:38
Even though it had gone down,
the "dollar" just went up about % in 6 hours http://www.weblinks247.com/indexes/idx24_usd_en_2.gif

That sort of action has been used in the past to cover a big silver price drop.

orlando_wrx
23rd December 2010, 11:28
Starting to think i shoulda pulled the trigger at 29.05 around 10AM. Oh well, Blythe will give me another opportunity tomorrow.

Ardent Listener
23rd December 2010, 16:21
I'm bracing for a possible dip until mid-January but recently added 200 ASEs to my stash.

duneyman jr
25th December 2010, 19:43
Silver can easily go below twenty five by the end of the year.

DONT MATTER to me I only buy small amount of physical silver weekly. few dollars makes no difference. At least I have physical!!!!
Friday I purchased 4 silver eagles 33 each 2 peace/1 morgan for 24 each
monday im picking up a 96 eagle for 40 ...and few others for 33...hopefully..on a purchase for me it might cost 20 more if price jumped or lowered..big deal!!!!
I will win in the end when everone in the paper game dont bail..ur 10,000 shares wont be worth 1 silver dime...lol and you wont be able to find physical anywhere once that happends so good luck!!!!

duneyman jr
25th December 2010, 20:04
Silver can easily go below twenty five by the end of the year.

your out of ur rabbit ass mind