PDA

View Full Version : Stockholm Syndrome

silverheartbone
13th December 2010, 14:39
I doubt if the banksters or the federal government will ever go away because of the almost universal manifestation of Stockholm Syndrome (http://qrobe.it/search/?q=Stockholm+Syndrome&s=sb) in our society.

Only when TPTB are ready for the next stage, will the federal scam be removed.

The next stage for us all is to be controlled by some sort of regional government authority,
created and infested by the TPTB.

Now how big will our NWO region be?

It (the region) could be less in size than the US, it could be bigger than the US.

I just hope that there are enough aware patriots to recognize
that when the federal government fails,
then the states are the next stable sovereign entity.

And they are legal.
Get those state guard butts home now.

What does this have to do with the silver market?
For many it may be time to finally cultivate a LCS relationship. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/icons/icon12.png

orlando_wrx
13th December 2010, 15:05
Highly recommend a LCS relationship before 2012 anyway, as 1099's will be tied to all sales of your coins that total $600 or more per year to any one store starting Jan 1, 2012 thanks to Obamacare. Not gonna point out the other obvious option (bl_ck ma_ket), but you really want to know your coin dealer very well if you're gonna trust them with all of your personal info including your name, address, SSN...etc. All that extra paperwork really will be dangerous in the wrong hands.

Old Duck
14th December 2010, 11:52
[QUOTE=silverheartbone;,
I just hope that there are enough aware patriots to recognize
that when the federal government fails,
then the states are the next stable sovereign entity. [/QUOTE]

Since when are the States stable?

silverheartbone
14th December 2010, 12:14
Since when are the States stable?

Upon constituting.

AgShaman
14th December 2010, 23:12
.....er, sheep. The 1099 health care 600 limit removal seems to keep failing. Thanks for the reminder heartbone. I can visualize the whole Fam Damily makin' a errand run to the LCS....one at a time, from the parking lot....good training really for the kidlets. If it unwinds this way...you will overcome and adapt. You will find a way.

There is no other way as far as I can envision. The masses will be asleep to the end. In order to get rid of the parasitical shylock machine....the host will have to flatline.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

silverheartbone
23rd December 2010, 06:20
.....er, sheep. The 1099 health care 600 limit removal seems to keep failing. Thanks for the reminder heartbone. I can visualize the whole Fam Damily makin' a errand run to the LCS....one at a time, from the parking lot....good training really for the kidlets. If it unwinds this way...you will overcome and adapt. You will find a way.

There is no other way as far as I can envision. The masses will be asleep to the end. In order to get rid of the parasitical shylock machine....the host will have to flatline.

One would think with the new silver ETF being called PSLV, that more of the masses would get a clue.

silverheartbone
24th January 2011, 08:29
“If there was no question about the gold being there, you think they would be anxious to prove gold is there.” he said of the Federal Reserve.

Shall be an interesting year as the herd learns the ugly truth.

Webbot Cliff indicates the imminent next economy will be CALORIE based.

That would be a much more fair system and a much harder one for the kabbal to manipulate.