PDA

View Full Version : Colloidal question

argentos
13th December 2010, 07:29
Recently I had some gut trouble and it started me thinking. In the last twenty years we have been told that we need plenty of natural "good" bacteria in our guts and a multibillion market in probiotic yoghurt has grown up from nothing to supplement these good bacteria.

Now, if colloidal silver kills bacteria it would seem to follow that we should not be ingesting it after all. What does the panel think?

Apologies if this has been covered before.

Goldbrix
13th December 2010, 17:34
No it has not been covered, and is a very good question.

FROM WHAT I'VE READ and FOUND on the INTERNET
EIS / CS / Silver Water has been found to be effective against single cell, non-complex bacteria. Most of the disease causing bacteria fit this catagory. It is believed that the silver clogs the cell's ability to oxygenate, and basically suffocates the cell to death. ( there is a neat video on THE U'TUBE of a paramecium dying in silver water) In viruses the silver is believed to be attracted to the virus' surface and prevents it from combining with the host body's RNA and replicating.
The "good" flora (bacteria) of the stomach is believed to be slightly more complex than it's disease causing brethren, and not effected by the silver as much.
Those who find that they ARE having bowel problems after a regiment of EIS/CS/Silver Water have seen relief by eating yogurt and/or drink milk with Sweet Acidophilus Bacteria, or taking a pro-biotic health supplement.

This is also a reason for first time EIS/CS/Silver Water users to only use a teaspoon to a tablespoon for the first couple of days to see how their body handles the silver. Very , very few people are allergic to silver itself.
DYODD,
WAOOR,

argentos
14th December 2010, 13:49
That's helpful. Thank you. What does WAOOR stand for?

Goldbrix
14th December 2010, 17:58
We Are Our Own Researchers

argentos
27th January 2011, 09:49
C.Silver is very effective on the conditions you mentioned.

After reading what Goldbrix had to say about stomach flora I carried on with CS internally and I'm certain that it helped.

holisticScott
5th April 2011, 14:39
@ Goldbrix- My experience leads me to agree with your comment. If I was using silver colloids (http://www.silver-colloids.com/Papers/FAQ.html) for an intestinal problem, I would use the friendly bacteria in pearl form, not yogurt. The stomach acid and heat can greatly lower the numbers of the good bacteria that make it into the intestine where they do their job. When you kill off the bad guys, you want to repopulate the area with the good guys.

Goldbrix
6th April 2011, 13:43
@ Goldbrix- My experience leads me to agree with your comment. If I was using silver colloids for an intestinal problem, I would use the friendly bacteria in pearl form, not yogurt. The stomach acid and heat can greatly lower the numbers of the good bacteria that make it into the intestine where they do their job. When you kill off the bad guys, you want to repopulate the area with the good guys.

I take EIS / CS ( 10-15 ppms - half of a shotglass full) about every other day. Up to 4 x a day if I acquire food poisoning or I feel a stomach virus attacking me or family comes down with one. In Public schools germs and viruses are introduced daily even if most rooms now have hand sanitizer available.
ANYWAY
Even when I have jumped up to 4 shots a day I have noticed little if any problem in the intestinal tract once the poisoning or virus has passed through ( about 8 -24 hours). So, I have not felt the need of any support product(s) for the good flora.

I say capsuls (pearls), yogurt, or sweet acidolphilis milk is simply a matter of personal preference, if one is concerned.

WAOOR,