PDA

View Full Version : to Copper Crazed Joe---Pebble Mine Alaska

beach miner
10th December 2010, 07:23
got 3 new words for ya. PEBBLE MINE ALASKA. The Largest Copper and Gold Mine Ever In The World. The minerals where valued at ONE TRILLION Dollars a couple of years ago, so at the new prices, make it 2 TRILLION. A big battle is brewin up here between mining and commercial fishing. So ground breaking is slow due to enviornmental impact statements etc. My guess A Trillion outdoes Fish. I asked one of their spokesman if there was Silver mixed in with the Copper--like there sometimes is--He said NO SILVER. My guess is if the Mine is approved, Gold will be going at the price of today's Copper, and Copper will be going at the rate of Iron. 2 Trillion Dollars is a **** Load of Money. Anglo American--England, and Northern Dynasty out of Canada are the Companies that have the Mineral Rights. Silver will keep on it's steady trajectory to the Moon. See Ya At The Top.

ccjoe
10th December 2010, 08:26
Thanks for the encouragement beach>sarcasm
Too bad the markets and the whole world disagrees with you>http://www.barchart.com/commodityfutures/Metals
You DO have a clue about barchart and the markets right?
The green means up and the red means down. Kapeesh?
Everything down again today, except copper but wait till they read Beach's post. JP and Rio Tinto and everyone will pull out of the billions they are investing in copper:)

ccjoe
10th December 2010, 08:33
http://www.stockbriefings.com/j-p-morgan-chase-co-nysejpm-buys-copper-warrants/3177910
Just study this stuff Beach before you miss the train paved with copper.
Bloomberg just said copper skyrocketing with the China news> raising interest rates which we all knew was coming a fortnight ago.

ccjoe
10th December 2010, 08:37
got 3 new words for ya. PEBBLE MINE ALASKA. The Largest Copper and Gold Mine Ever In The World. The minerals where valued at ONE TRILLION Dollars a couple of years ago, so at the new prices, make it 2 TRILLION. A big battle is brewin up here between mining and commercial fishing. So ground breaking is slow due to enviornmental impact statements etc. My guess A Trillion outdoes Fish. I asked one of their spokesman if there was Silver mixed in with the Copper--like there sometimes is--He said NO SILVER. My guess is if the Mine is approved, Gold will be going at the price of today's Copper, and Copper will be going at the rate of Iron. 2 Trillion Dollars is a **** Load of Money. Anglo American--England, and Northern Dynasty out of Canada are the Companies that have the Mineral Rights. Silver will keep on it's steady trajectory to the Moon. See Ya At The Top.
http://www.infomine.com/publications/docs/PebbleMine.pdf
Good stuff beach and proves a little bit of knowledge is dangerous.
Read my link and you will think differently.

maplesilverbug
10th December 2010, 10:18
I KNEW joe was up to a heist when he mentioned he wanted to "check out" Gainsville!
I was thinking silver, but he fooled us all with his abrupt change of (mis)direciton!

Deputies seek climber who stole copper from cell tower (http://www.gainesville.com/article/20101209/ARTICLES/101209483/1109/sports?Title=Deputies-seek-climber-who-stole-copper-from-cell-tower)

In other news: "Reuters reported that Chinese copper smelters increased quotes for annual copper concentrate treating and refining charges next year by 7% to USD 80 per tonne and 8 cents per pound..."

Lemme get this right...it costs 12 cents to refine 1 pound of copper???
What are the mining costs?

duneyman jr
10th December 2010, 10:38
Copper will go up just enuff too fool ya...then bammmmmm ur broke and screwed...good luck or save it for rest ur life to break even......its goin be ruff battle and a good scam...hope u sold ur paper silver

argentos
10th December 2010, 13:16
# They told CCTV they believe the metal prices will 'certainly rise', and they have 'a lot of' stocks. For example, he said, in Laohetou county, every household has dozens to hundred tonnes of copper. Nobody wants to sell. They believe copper price will goes back to Rmb70,000/tonne from currently Rmb40,000/tonne.

I wonder how long such people will be prepared to hold their metal if the price fails to skyrocket and only increases at a modest rate.

ccjoe
10th December 2010, 15:37
I KNEW joe was up to a heist when he mentioned he wanted to "check out" Gainsville!
I was thinking silver, but he fooled us all with his abrupt change of (mis)direciton!

Deputies seek climber who stole copper from cell tower (http://www.gainesville.com/article/20101209/ARTICLES/101209483/1109/sports?Title=Deputies-seek-climber-who-stole-copper-from-cell-tower)

In other news: "Reuters reported that Chinese copper smelters increased quotes for annual copper concentrate treating and refining charges next year by 7% to USD 80 per tonne and 8 cents per pound..."

Lemme get this right...it costs 12 cents to refine 1 pound of copper???
What are the mining costs?
It was God Maple> I had nothing to do with except being a conduit of God:)

ccjoe
10th December 2010, 15:38
I wonder how long such people will be prepared to hold their metal if the price fails to skyrocket and only increases at a modest rate.

5 years or so for me.

beach miner
10th December 2010, 15:59
I only had a few minutes to glance at the infomine link you put up. In the first pages it says a 2 billion dollar mine. I didn't check the date of it's writing, but I will find out. They where throwing around the 2 billion dollar figure several years ago. The latest was 1 trillion last year and a few months. The price of metals has gone up substancially since then. On the T.V. news they where showing core samples with Gold Glittering in them. Almost looked like tiny viens. The Gold is considered a secondary metal to the Copper. Your gonna get spin facts on both sides of this mining issue. Bottom line is. There is 1Trillion+ Dollars worth of Copper and Gold sitting there, and if you think that it is gonna stay in the ground while Gold and Copper increase in the prices you are betting on. Well it just doesn't seem Practical. I hope you profit from your Copper investment, just be aware there is something the size of a Nor'eastern out there. See You At The Top.

argentos
10th December 2010, 16:21
5 years or so for me.

I reckon you will come out laughing then.

ccjoe
10th December 2010, 16:25
I reckon you will come out laughing then.

I PROBABLY will but I thought that about real estate too, so even though I had NO clue 5 years ago, and I think I have done my DD, there's no hubris with me. I'm just honestly investing in silver and now copper.