PDA

View Full Version : Biden to Supporters: "Gird Your Loins", For the Next President "It's Like Cleaning Au

mick silver
20th October 2008, 15:51
ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., on Sunday guaranteed that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in power and he will need supporters to stand by him as he makes tough, and possibly unpopular, decisions.

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

research24
20th October 2008, 15:59
Ah, finally! I wondered how long it would take until that little gem got posted here. Gird your loins and shake in your boots. Looks like loose lips Biden spilled the beans prematurely on Saturday.

So Biden knows what the deal is but he isn't going to tell us, but he "guarantee" it will happen. How nice of him. And the he and the messiah will fix it but it won't be a popular fix, but everyone should support him regardless.

Lest I completely explode, I will stop here.

nuslvrkwen
20th October 2008, 16:31
WHY waste time predicting junk? Who knows what Biden was goin on about. Stuff is hard enough as it is without predicting crap. I know the next 5 years is going to be a drag no matter who's in office. It's who's in office that will either openly discuss the problems we've got or give us more lipservice and hidden crud. I'm tired of the hidden crud. Costs too much money. We have to stop going in the direction we are going. We have to stop thinking about growth the same way we go about speculating on things. I've learned change is change. It comes whether you want it or not. So far not too many changes have been for the worse. Keep a sharp eye out.

skijake
20th October 2008, 17:05
Ah, finally! I wondered how long it would take until that little gem got posted here. Gird your loins and shake in your boots. Looks like loose lips Biden spilled the beans prematurely on Saturday.

So Biden knows what the deal is but he isn't going to tell us, but he "guarantee" it will happen. How nice of him. And the he and the messiah will fix it but it won't be a popular fix, but everyone should support him regardless.

Biden has really been kept in check so far. This is a doozy though!:)

Tribal Warrior
20th October 2008, 17:13

"After speaking for just over a quarter of an hour, Biden noticed the media presence in the back of the small ballroom.

"I probably shouldn't have said all this because it dawned on me that the press is here," he joked."

Yeah he probably shouldn't have told us the truth, they haven't thus far.

Yeah that's what we need 'Change', right? Big changes alright, war with Iraq/Afghan/Iran/Russia/Pakistan who else is on their list? That's job creation right there, what? everybody becomes soldiers?

We need a revolution!!!

Android
20th October 2008, 17:20
"After speaking for just over a quarter of an hour, Biden noticed the media presence in the back of the small ballroom.

"I probably shouldn't have said all this because it dawned on me that the press is here," he joked."

Yeah he probably shouldn't have told us the truth, they haven't thus far.

Yeah that's what we need 'Change', right? Big changes alright, war with Iraq/Afghan/Iran/Russia/Pakistan who else is on their list? That's job creation right there, what? everybody becomes soldiers?

We need a revolution!!!
Biden is forgetting that the election hasn't been held yet. Hopefully his trigger mouth will be long-forgotten on November 5.

mick silver
20th October 2008, 18:17
some thing up in our country , but what , we all feel something big is going to happen , we have no real leaders in our country , it a sad day , in my state the one's that voted for the bailout WELL NOT get my vote this time , i can only hope enough of us do this , maybe we can sent a message to them

Tribal Warrior
20th October 2008, 18:36
Yeah, I'm thinking something huge is going ot happen soon, or within 4 months.

I thought for sure back in July, wait tell Nov. gas prices will be under $3, to help Mccain win. Well at this point it is under $3 again, but it's going Obama's way, and for Mccain to win, something big will have to happen in the next 10-12 days.

If not, well then we heard it from Biden yesterday, there'll be an international crisis within 6 months, oh and "We" will have to support Obama. WTH? I ain't supporting him for nothing. He supports gays, his wife supports abortion, both are abominations!

Don't tell me they ain't playing a role in this NWO. How can Biden KNOW that within 6 months there'll be an international crisis, in the Middle East or Russia?

research24
20th October 2008, 19:44
I can say that as a child of the sixties I didn't have the sense of foreboding then that I do now, even though our cities were on fire and a president was impeached and Ruskies were putting nukes in Cuba. There wasn't the sense of hopeless resignation that we have today. The people are unbelievably apathetic today.

Bread and circuses, I guess.

hiyosilver
20th October 2008, 19:59
Every other nation in the world pointing their guns at good ole USA...I guess you could call that "change"....

cugir321
20th October 2008, 20:33
If Bidens words aren't an ad for McCain I don't know what is.....Military experience????

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international

Kelly
21st October 2008, 05:00
Don't tell me they ain't playing a role in this NWO. How can Biden KNOW that within 6 months there'll be an international crisis, in the Middle East or Russia?

The CFR told him.

Android
21st October 2008, 08:45
Biden's loose lips scare me more than Obama does. And that's saying a lot.

Hold on to yer silver, all!!

Dblamnesia
21st October 2008, 09:58
Good chance we'll be watching a movie similar to "Loose Change" in the near future.

"World events do not occur by accident: They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings." ~ Denis Healey, former British Defense Secretary and Secretary of the Exchequer.

dontnojack
21st October 2008, 11:55
Obama is going to HAVE to bring the troops home to use to quell all the insurrection at home. We're all in this handbasket people, and destined for athe same place no matter who's 'running' the country. McCain will take us to the same place strapped to his bicycle. Obama will just take us there on a frickin rocket ship.

mick silver
21st October 2008, 11:59
i like takening life slow , fast scare the **** out of me , every day some thing new happen now , banks buying banks with the money we gave them to loan out , what hell is government dong about this , no one thing

Trvlr45
21st October 2008, 16:40
"Things must be different!" Adolph Hitler

"We need change!" Barack Obama (Student of Saul Olinski)

No matter how bad MCCain could or will be NOTHING is as scary as Chairman MaoBama. He admitted in public he was a communist by actually saying he wants "to spread the wealth around". I'm amazed that ANYONE could even consider voting for him. Communists slaughtered 100 million people in the last century and we have people here that want to give it ANOTHER try?!

I can only assume that the dumbing down of America is complete if Chairman MaoBama wins this election. They have been teaching communism in the schools since the sixties and it looks like it has now won.

Communism isn't change. Obeying the constitution for the first time in 150 years would be change. Communism isn't the answer to fixing the Fascist banking system either. Obeying the constitution is.