PDA

View Full Version : alians and egptians slaving for gold ...not sure about silver

duneyman jr
6th December 2010, 14:34
There's many stories in ancient times before jesus that so called aliens were using some of there dna withwhateveer monkys or whatever we were to make us smarter and .use us as slaves for gold....egyptians....anyone know if this was with silver also.

duneyman jr
6th December 2010, 14:37
Lots of stories about gold bein needed for some something in there atmosphere and others also think for its usage on the craft aka ufo....maybe that's why gold is so dang expensive

duneyman jr
6th December 2010, 14:58
If they ever come back they might take our silver..

silverheartbone
6th December 2010, 16:33
If they ever come back they might take our silver..

OK. LOL
They can have mine.

Silvature
6th December 2010, 17:24
Gold is "dang expensive" for the same reason silver is undervalued... banks. The European switched to gold over silver in the last millennium due to the fact European ground has minimal silver. When the oligarch banks gained control through debt, they stripped the local silver currency from the hands of the people, switched to gold, and invaded or ransacked all gold holding countries with small military defenses.

Egyptians worshipped copper, significantly so. Due to unavailable amounts thereof. The same reason silver is about to be revered; extensive demand, availability diminishing. Toss out the hearsay gossip history from your tarnished brain, and research FACT. Not oligarchy owned printing presses crammed with books from sponsored history professors brainwashing students at philanthropically subsidized college/universities.

Lots of stories about gold bein needed for some something in there atmosphere and others also think for its usage on the craft aka ufo....maybe that's why gold is so dang expensive

duneyman jr
6th December 2010, 17:45
Actually don't believe in myths but do believe in ancient facts and open minded bout many things that can't be explained..bein sarcastic on the aliens...u know the aliens are prob from earth originally tho..I do believe silver is the way to go...jesus won't giv me no silver so I gotta get it myself