PDA

View Full Version : December Will Be the 4rth Month that Marks the NEVER-ENDING Continuation!

Mighty Moose
2nd December 2010, 04:48
Its really late & I'm tired, so I don't have time to go into any detailed prognosis.

Look for silver to finish between $36.50 and $38 by end of December. That's as specific as I can be right now.

Edit: Changed 4rd to 4rth (See how tired I am....I even screwed up the title)

Disclaimer: I am not a certified financial expert of any kind nor do I make any claims to be such, neither is it implied or otherwise inferred. The ideas presented above should be used for entertainment purposes, only, and should NOT be used for making any future investment decisions. When making any financial decisions, you should consult a certified and/or licensed financial investment representative or planner.

SilverJim
2nd December 2010, 08:26
Its really late & I'm tired, so I don't have time to go into any detailed prognosis.

Look for silver to finish between $36.50 and $38 by end of December. That's as specific as I can be right now.

Disclaimer: I am not a certified financial expert of any kind nor do I make any claims to be such, neither is it implied or otherwise inferred. The ideas presented above should be used for entertainment purposes, only, and should NOT be used for making any future investment decisions. When making any financial decisions, you should consult a certified and/or licensed financial investment representative or planner.

I've been reading your posts with interest these padst few months and note that you have been spot on in your prognostications. It's quite amazing actually. Glad I bought more when I did. For those of you hestitating thinking silver may be topping for now, think again. I have been trying to get my dad to buy but he has been listening to bs on TV and keeps thinking silver and gold are topping out. He will just vwatch like most people. I on the other hand expect to be sipping margaritas on the beach with my silver haul down thre road. Climb baby climb!

Gene Daniels
2nd December 2010, 11:15
Mighty Moose,

Thanks for the latest prediction. If I can eek out any more cash I will buy more, but with CHRISTmas around the corner I doubt I can by more. But wait, what if I buy silver for CHRISTmas? What a great idea. All the relatives will think I am weird until about Feb/March and I send them a note about how much their chunk of shinny has gained in that time. Maybe I will win some of them over.

To be honest, we all need to win our relatives over soon, even from a selfish perspective. That way we don't have to bail them out when their paper flushes to its intrinsic value!

SilverHawk
5th December 2010, 09:40
Mighty Moose ROCKS too!

And again, I hope you're wrong and it's over $50 :)

Your predictions are amazing!
Keep up the good work!

skijake
5th December 2010, 12:37

Your price point predictions have been incredible.
Hats off to ya!
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Membership {Silver Seek} has it's privileges!

SilverHawk
5th December 2010, 21:10
Your price point predictions have been incredible.
Hats off to ya!
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Membership {Silver Seek} has it's privileges!

Isn't he great?
Like to see way more here, like him.

skijake
6th December 2010, 01:44
Isn't he great?
Like to see way more here, like him.

Absolutley, on both counts.
There was a time,,,,,Maybe in time again.

Mighty Moose
6th December 2010, 09:28
C'mon now......you're all makin me blush, lol. :o

...right back at ya guys! This place wouldn't be the same without you gentlemen & a few others around here. Some know how to add a little warmth & cheer to the joint making it a nicer place to hangout at times. :)

Matthew Shelley
6th December 2010, 09:55
I wouldn't be surprised if silver is down in the low twenties (or even much worse ) by the end of December.

I would be. So would a lot of other long time Silver traders whos' opinions I value greatly.

Matthew C. Shelley
Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

JesterJay
30th December 2010, 03:09
More likely "ASTONISHED" would describe the feeling of most here if silver traded down into the MID twenties, let alone the LOW twenties.
And How we gonna make MM's $36.50?
Not picking on you Mighty, but what happened to the crystal ball?
I'm still pulling for 50!
JesterJay

I would be. So would a lot of other long time Silver traders whos' opinions I value greatly.

Matthew C. Shelley
Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

main1event
30th December 2010, 04:25
Timing is a difficult art, I too thought we'd see the mid 30's by the end of December. However, we may only be another week or two away from that number. We are up $2.00 this week alone.

kvanar
30th December 2010, 04:51
Hi Main, I just saw ur post today on *** about the implications of breaking $31 today.
I'd like to ask if you see a contracting wedge developing around the $32 levels?

I don't really care much for the overbought RSI at this juncture as the steam seems to be systematically being let out here and there.

Timing is a difficult art, I too thought we'd see the mid 30's by the end of December. However, we may only be another week or two away from that number. We are up $2.00 this week alone.

main1event
30th December 2010, 05:22
There is no wedge that has formed. A rising wedge starts with a wide bottom and becomes narrow towards the top, this is a bearish pattern. The pattern that we are in right now is merely a rising or an ascending channel, which is very bullish. However, when we correct from this channel, there will be a substantial correction of up to 30%. I've seen this current pattern many times, I've seen it in stocks like AAPL and Goog. Typically this pattern, creates a double or triple from the breakout area. So potentially we will se $60.00 in ounce before we fall from this channel. Take a look at this http://www.thestockbandit.com/ascending-channel/

kvanar
30th December 2010, 05:33
Hey thanks for that simple yet clear explanation!

There is no wedge that has formed. A rising wedge starts with a wide bottom and becomes narrow towards the top, this is a bearish pattern. The pattern that we are in right now is merely a rising or an ascending channel, which is very bullish. However, when we correct from this channel, there will be a substantial correction of up to 30%. I've seen this current pattern many times, I've seen it in stocks like AAPL and Goog. Typically this pattern, creates a double or triple from the breakout area. So potentially we will se $60.00 in ounce before we fall from this channel. Take a look at this http://www.thestockbandit.com/ascending-channel/