PDA

View Full Version : Dollar chart has a bearish engulfing candle today. I think the dollar rally is over.

Irishfan1
1st December 2010, 19:02
Dollar stalled at 81 with big time bearish candle. If gold and silver are around their highs and the dollar starts to fall you are gonna see some real fireworks real soon.

silverheartbone
1st December 2010, 19:04
Dollar stalled at 81 with big time bearish candle. If gold and silver are around their highs and the dollar starts to fall you are gonna see some real fireworks real soon.

I think that we would be seeing them now but the silver sun's up.

Silver up $10 since sunrise on August 23. (http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SILVER&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0)

silverstriker62
1st December 2010, 22:45

+++++1 Good call.

Irishfan1
2nd December 2010, 12:35
Once again solid TA used with fundamentals and the news gives clear guidance as to where things are going. We will hit $30 + any day now.

orlando_wrx
2nd December 2010, 23:03
You know it's only a matter of weeks or a month to two till the debt domino in europe comes back to the us again...we do give dollars into the imf bailouts which, in turn, devalue the currency in circulation...which, in turn, slows down consumer purchases...which, in turn, drives down demand for valuable goods/services but doesn't induce saving by the masses...which, in turn, causes loss of confidence in the economy by investors (bond buyers)... which, in turn, adds up to lower credibility and drives price inflation and makes it impossible for the majority of consumers to save...the fiat is a downward spiral...no worries for physical holders from here to infinity.

AgShaman
2nd December 2010, 23:19
Giving us your targets =

both dread and wishful thinking, and sometimes at the same time. I don't consider those in tandem to be selfish....I myself was hoping for bigger swings in volatility....so as to use the stack to build the stack....too bad its been mainly moving up with not much significance to the downside. I was hoping for both 6-8 dollar up and down days. I think it would make it more fun.

Crash Silver....Crash Damn You! (wait until tomorrow though)

orlando_wrx
2nd December 2010, 23:35
After re-reading my post I thought it best to not pinpoint such small timeframes and changed the whole post...I still say ignore roger though. 8-)
Thanks for the welcome!
Are you only a shaman of ag, or do you also know of the wonders of psychotria viridis, mimosa hostillis, san pedro and the like? If so you already understand that fractal patterns are very important...I think they show themselves in many points of life if you look from the right distance...

Irishfan1
3rd December 2010, 09:59
http://quotes.ino.com/chart/index.html?s=NYBOT_DX&v=d1&t=c&a=50&w=1
Heres the current dollar chart see how since I started the thread how the bearish candles have continued.