PDA

View Full Version : I have to go by the rules.

buffalo3
27th November 2010, 02:51
NOT, I call the paper pushers out by name. Their are a whole , I think I can say a crap load of them that are trying to cover their B??Ts. Their PONZI is about too collapse. Yes your fake silver made you lots of paper today. Congratulations. What will you do next week? Will you be a politician or just lie? Or mayby call people that actually own real silver idiots? Somebody tell me why it is better to own somethigh that is not real. Good luck with that.

ccjoe
27th November 2010, 15:02
Have you sobered up?
Where's the hate Maple thread?

Bullseye
27th November 2010, 17:53
NOT, I call the paper pushers out by name. Their are a whole , I think I can say a crap load of them that are trying to cover their B??Ts. Their PONZI is about too collapse. Yes your fake silver made you lots of paper today. Congratulations. What will you do next week? Will you be a politician or just lie? Or mayby call people that actually own real silver idiots? Somebody tell me why it is better to own somethigh that is not real. Good luck with that.

buffalo, chill, it will be ok, let them collect their paper, thats all they will have when it does fall. Keep on stackin........start a garden, you dont need land, grow veggies in pots in your driveway or on a balcony, it will help pass time while the smoke and mirror machine runs out of juice. Just remember to bring them in (your veggies) when SHTF, because they will be highly sought after!! Remember: this illusion could last a couple of years...Rome didn't collapse in a day, Argentina did but that's a different story......