PDA

View Full Version : The Radical Islam Documentary

Americathebeautiful
26th November 2010, 16:07
Everyone on this site please go to this link and watch this video it will explain some of the lost pieces to the puzzle in this crazy world we live in. People do not understand how fragile the world we live in is at this moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AediQLpoGGM

1. The threat of Global Economic Collapse
2. Climate Change and Natural Disasters
3. Black Swan Events - North and South Korea as an example
4. Religious Radicalism - Terrorism

If you are one of those in denial I hope you wake up soon. In ten years the America you know will be totally transformed and so will this world. I am not Mormon, but I believe in being prepared in as many ways possible. To the Mormons, may God Bless you for being a beacon for others in these times by showing people how to get prepared. To all Christians and Jews may God Bless us in these trying times! These videos I see where people are scrambling at the stores for food and water is ridiculous. Those are the same people who laugh at you and vomit that crazy left wing bulls__it! Get organized and look to yourself and your communities that is your only chance at surviving any type of calamity. We can only be strong as a nation and as a Western Culture if we ourselves as individuals are strong and have the ability to help eachother.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil.... ....Is for Good Men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke

Bullseye
26th November 2010, 22:42
#1 Trust in the Lord
#2 Always be prepared
#3 God is in control

Isaiah 56:10-11 God speaking..." His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter."

Nothing new under the sun......but the labor pains are happening faster and faster as Jesus said they would.........

Cup-of-Ruin
27th November 2010, 01:29
Could you post these articles in 'Other Topics' or 'Current Events', they would be more appropriate in those sections of the forum. Thanks.