PDA

View Full Version : You can't beat the bank, you have to kill it.

silverheartbone
24th November 2010, 09:54
It is not that hard people.

We must have our own bank.

It must be lawful (constitutional) and use silver and gold to back the money.

You out there with the big bucks (like Vale and Dale), while we still have the internet, use it to learn what you must do to become a community bank after the Zionists are defeated.

In the frontier days a man could start a bank with a $1000 bag of silver.

Andrew Jackson quotes: (http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quotes_by/andrew+jackson)

The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it.

I am one of those who do not believe that a national debt is a national blessing, but rather a curse to a republic; inasmuch as it is calculated to raise around the administration a moneyed aristocracy dangerous to the liberties of the country.

Every man is equally entitled to protection by law; but when the laws undertake to add… artificial distinctions, to grant titles, gratuities, and exclusive privileges, to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government.

The brave man inattentive to his duty, is worth little more to his country than the coward who deserts her in the hour of danger.

Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.

You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out.

The Bible is the rock on which our Republic rests.

As long as our government is administered for the good of the people, and is regulated by their will; as long as it secures to us the rights of persons and of property, liberty of conscience and of the press, it will be worth defending.

If Congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given to be used by themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.

It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their selfish purposes.

silverheartbone
24th November 2010, 10:00
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/Andrew_Jackson.jpg/495px-Andrew_Jackson.jpg

Unfortunately like a weed it came back.

If we had another Andrew Jackson type leader we Americans could go global and strike the root and kill the owner.

skijake
24th November 2010, 10:19
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/Andrew_Jackson.jpg/495px-Andrew_Jackson.jpg

Unfortunately like a weed it came back.

If we had another Andrew Jackson type leader we Americans could go global and strike the root and kill the owner.

What a struggle that would be!
Truly Good against Evil
What was the tortured thought process that the Fed used in using a likeness of Andrew Jackson on the $20 Bill of a Federal Reserve Note?

AgShaman
24th November 2010, 10:47
Thanks for posting a pic of one of my favorite Presidents of U.S. History.

Reminds me....I've been thinking of flipping the bird to the FED and bypassing them by calling the U.S. Mint and ordering a bunch of $1 face AJ coins for trade....sorta flood the town with coinage and see what people raise an eyebrow. Screw the FED....the gallows draws closer for them.

"You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the eternal God, will rout you out." (AJ).......classic, SHB's right....we could use an AJ type in modern times that cares nothing for banks and only for the citizenry.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

silverheartbone
24th November 2010, 11:02
Thanks for posting a pic of one of my favorite Presidents of U.S. History.

Reminds me....I've been thinking of flipping the bird to the FED and bypassing them by calling the U.S. Mint and ordering a bunch of $1 face AJ coins for trade....sorta flood the town with coinage and see what people raise an eyebrow. Screw the FED....the gallows draws closer for them.

"You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the eternal God, will rout you out." (AJ).......classic, SHB's right....we could use an AJ type in modern times that cares nothing for banks and only for the citizenry.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

Glad to be of service sir.

This one bears repeating.

As long as our government is administered for the good of the people, and is regulated by their will; as long as it secures to us the rights of persons and of property, liberty of conscience and of the press, it will be worth defending.

If you can't see the federal government has been corrupted by Israel and friends, then you probably won't.

Time for state sovereignty.

silverheartbone
24th November 2010, 11:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2noi0ukU9co

jimi
24th November 2010, 13:11
In re: A Personal Favorite

Good idea, I ordered up four rolls, I will sprinkle them around my town. I suspect many people will hoard the coin. Go figure, the AJ is a one dollar metal coin with a melt value of six cents, I paid a small premium to get them, and people encountering them will hoard them like they are a precious metal.

silverheartbone
24th November 2010, 13:43
In re: A Personal Favorite

Good idea, I ordered up four rolls, I will sprinkle them around my town. I suspect many people will hoard the coin. Go figure, the AJ is a one dollar metal coin with a melt value of six cents, I paid a small premium to get them, and people encountering them will hoard them like they are a precious metal.

How did you order?
http://www.usmint.gov/images/mint_programs/$1coin/AJacksonStack.jpg
Jackson Dollars (http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/index.cfm?action=AJackson)

edit
This looks like the best value for the buck.
http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=14598&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=27238

250 dollars for $250.00 shipping included!!!
go figure

For this special program:

* The United States Mint pays for standard shipping and handling of domestic orders.
* There is a 4-box $1 coin limit for every 10-day period.
* Specific coins are available only while supplies last.
* Please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for shipping.
* All sales are final.

jimi
24th November 2010, 18:06
Re: silverheartbone

I agree the $1 Coin Direct program is the best value for the buck. (*&^% it...