PDA

View Full Version : PETITION TO STOP 'ENHANCED' AIRPORT SCREENING TECHNIQUES NOW http://www.wnd.com/airpo

Old Duck
23rd November 2010, 11:36
A petition won't stop any thing, never has and never will. Only through the courts with civil disobeisance, Or a large boycot of all air lines. Take your pick and make a large noise.

SilverJim
23rd November 2010, 11:49
A petition is a stupid distraction. If you think it is a good idea, then you are not seeing the real picture here folks. The TSA thing is a designed move by our fascist government to further restrict the freedoms of all of us and get us used to it being "normal". It is not normal. It is evil. You accept this and there will be more and more until you are the boiled frog.

mark2112gum
23rd November 2010, 14:32
I'd rather get 'felt up' than 'blown up'!!!

gottago
23rd November 2010, 14:58

Well, everybody likes to be "Felt Up" just not by a goon at the airport...:D

SilverJim
23rd November 2010, 14:59

You and millions of other sheeple. When the trains pull up, you'll be one to get on willingly too.

Old Duck
23rd November 2010, 15:51
A petition is a stupid distraction. If you think it is a good idea, then you are not seeing the real picture here folks. The TSA thing is a designed move by our fascist government to further restrict the freedoms of all of us and get us used to it being "normal". It is not normal. It is evil. You accept this and there will be more and more until you are the boiled frog.

There is also a bill in the Senate that will put bagkyard farmers in Jail. Our government is fast becoming as fascist as the nazis. But what can you expect from a goverment full of communist and progressives. Wake up and see the evil, or sleep and die in a prison

SilverJim
23rd November 2010, 19:18

Well, well. Seems my words come true only hours later. SIEG HEIL!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/130549-next-step-for-body-scanners-could-be-trains-boats-and-the-metro-

Next step for body scanners could be trains, boats, metro
By Jordy Yager - 11/23/10 02:09 PM ET

The next step in tightened security could be on U.S. public transportation, trains and boats.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says terrorists will continue to look for U.S. vulnerabilities, making tighter security standards necessary.

“[Terrorists] are going to continue to probe the system and try to find a way through,” Napolitano said in an interview that aired Monday night on "Charlie Rose."

“I think the tighter we get on aviation, we have to also be thinking now about going on to mass transit or to trains or maritime. So, what do we need to be doing to strengthen our protections there?”

Bullseye
23rd November 2010, 19:35
I quit using airline transportation a few years ago, as it was becoming a joke,... that you paid for. Sure it was a fast way to travel, but if i can't reach my destination by car, I'm not going!! I feel for the people that have to use this as a means of transport. You could always get a group together to "charter" a jet, there are plenty of private companies willing to take up the slack....

What is Truth?
23rd November 2010, 19:37
What does this have to do with the silver market?

silverheartbone
23rd November 2010, 20:20
What does this have to do with the silver market?

When was the last time that you saw a non silver passenger jet?

Anyhow, anyone who pays for that "service" has too little self esteem and needs reasons to express some gumption.

There is no way I'd let them irradiate me, so if I had to endure the indignity,
like Gerald Celente I'd insist on a female TSA groper due to religious reasons. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
Otherwise they'd be going for a $11K fine.

A good reason to skip their commie drama and drive.

Old Duck
24th November 2010, 12:06
It is all a way to beat us into full Submission to their all powerfull athority over us. Once they prove they have it, they will take everthing from us. Just as the commies did in Russia and China. This means your home, car and yes, your gold and silver. Just like hapened in the 30s in the USA. The Banks ended owning our homes and the goverment our wealth. Wise Up and draw a line in the sand NOW!!!!

Old Duck
24th November 2010, 12:18
Copied from anothers Post

Andrew Jackson quotes:

The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it.

I am one of those who do not believe that a national debt is a national blessing, but rather a curse to a republic; inasmuch as it is calculated to raise around the administration a moneyed aristocracy dangerous to the liberties of the country.

Every man is equally entitled to protection by law; but when the laws undertake to add… artificial distinctions, to grant titles, gratuities, and exclusive privileges, to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government.

The brave man inattentive to his duty, is worth little more to his country than the coward who deserts her in the hour of danger.

Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.

You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out.

The Bible is the rock on which our Republic rests.

As long as our government is administered for the good of the people, and is regulated by their will; as long as it secures to us the rights of persons and of property, liberty of conscience and of the press, it will be worth defending.

If Congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given to be used by themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.

It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their selfish

Silver Petition
24th November 2010, 16:49
I am all for any petition, because its about voicing an opinion, and if we have enough voices, we start marching in the same direction, once we start marching in the same direction, we start showing unity, and if enough of us become united, we can become a force to reckon with. It may only be one tool, but by starting something, many more tools will come to our disposal. Solidarity

Silver Petition
24th November 2010, 16:57
Furthermore, have you ever asked under what Law the TSA is imposing on you, next time why not ask them, then demand that they show you the Law that they are forcing upon you, or is this harassment, obstruction or if they lay a hand upon you is it assault?

Bullseye
24th November 2010, 22:38
Hey Old Duck....Thanks for posting the Andrew Jackson quotes.......I enjoyed them!!

Old Duck
24th November 2010, 23:06
You can voice your opinon all day long, what good did it do in stoping the health care law. There were Millions On those petitions. It was passed any way. Washington doesn't listen to petitions. But they will be defeated at the polls. The voters must vote the progressives out of office. Your silver and gold will be confiscated down the line if they remain in office.