PDA

View Full Version : Something Tells Me this Week Is CRUCIAL for Silver.

Mighty Moose
21st November 2010, 18:37
I got a strange feeling that this week is critical...sort of like crossing a great chasm. Once we get over it, things will never be the same...as in silver is going to start to behave in a way that takes everyone by surprise to the point, even, well-known silver-bulls will be admittedly shocked by it.

What is Truth?
21st November 2010, 18:39
I got a strange feeling that this week is critical...sort of like crossing a great chasm. Once we get over it, things will never be the same...as in silver is going to start to behave in a way that takes everyone by surprise to the point, even, well-known silver-bulls will be admittedly shocked by it.
"Crucial" or "critcal" seems to imply that silver could go the other way (down) too. Was that your intention?

Mighty Moose
21st November 2010, 18:47
"Critical" seems to imply that silver could go the other way (down) too. Was that your intention?

Not in the least! By critical, I mean very important ("crucial"). It will be a difinitive point in time. In several months, you will be able to trace things back to this week as being the very week everything clearly changed.

Gino
21st November 2010, 19:05
Not in the least! By critical, I mean very important ("crucial"). It will be a difinitive point in time. In several months, you will be able to trace things back to this week as being the very week everything clearly changed.

Do you mean a $5 price surge in a single day? Sydney is out of the box this morning, surging $0.50 toward $28.

http://www.kitconet.com/charts/metals/silver/t24_ag_en_usoz_6.gif

And if those Irish Banks are as bad as this (http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?22440-Euro-could-be-down-a-tad-tomorrow...), then the socio-economic environment could easily worsen. (Which will drive silver prices.)

I wonder how many of those Irish ex-depositors are moving into Silver?

What is Truth?
21st November 2010, 19:12
Do you mean a $5 price surge in a single day? Sydney is out of the box this morning, surging $0.50 toward $28.

http://www.kitconet.com/charts/metals/silver/t24_ag_en_usoz_6.gif

And if those Irish Banks are as bad as this (http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?22440-Euro-could-be-down-a-tad-tomorrow...), then the socio-economic environment could easily worsen. (Which will drive silver prices.)

Dam, lost twentyfive cents of that now.

ccjoe
21st November 2010, 19:18
Dam, lost twentyfive cents of that now.

Pray for me and millions of others that we get that ONE LAST DIP.
I really do believe the inimitable Max Kaiser about 500 an ounce silver.
This really could be the week ala 1980ish.

What is Truth?
21st November 2010, 19:20

I really hope you are correct this time cc. I think many of us want to make that deal. I hope you didn't go short on paper though. I really mean that.

Truth

Piffin
21st November 2010, 20:23

So - what is that something, if you don't mind....?

JesterJay
22nd November 2010, 00:21

Pray for ME (and my DAD) that we get the Moonshot so I can reap the benefits of my purchases of Ag as I have maxed out and have no more USD for purchases.
Dad's too old and I'm too impatient to wait any longer. Go Max Kaiser, May your number be low.
Ha! I KILL me,
JesterJay

silverheartbone
22nd November 2010, 06:39
Pray for ME (and my DAD) that we get the Moonshot so I can reap the benefits of my purchases of Ag as I have maxed out and have no more USD for purchases.
Dad's too old and I'm too impatient to wait any longer. Go Max Kaiser, May your number be low.
Ha! I KILL me,
JesterJay

I'm with you JesterJay, no more waiting.
Time to launch this baby.
If you have not gotten what you want by now while it's still on the launch pad,
after all of the years of hype, then you must have what you need.
Now prepare to get back, there will be plenty of smoke and heat.

Matthew Shelley
22nd November 2010, 10:14

So you think the week of Thanksgiving is going to be a big deal for the markets? I suppose it's possible, but that definitely wouldn't be the norm for this particular week out of the year.

Matthew C. Shelley
Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

silverheartbone
22nd November 2010, 10:19
So you think the week of Thanksgiving is going to be a big deal for the markets? I suppose it's possible, but that definitely wouldn't be the norm for this particular week out of the year.

1) Screw your markets, this thread is about silver.

2) The U.S. is only about 6% of the world's population,
so a Thanksgiving break from the American markets may be right on time for physical silver. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

silversurfer1
22nd November 2010, 18:24

Mighty what makes you say this. Yes many many factors are in play for REAL breakout. But WHY this week??

Mighty Moose
23rd November 2010, 00:12
Mighty what makes you say this. Yes many many factors are in play for REAL breakout. But WHY this week??

Why NOT this week?

You partially answered your own question, "...many many factors are in play....", but which ones really matter the most, if at all?

What matters most is that time is growing short for the way things must play out. I hear the prophetic clock ticking away a little louder now.

silverheartbone
23rd November 2010, 07:37
Mighty something tells me that you are correct.

Today for instance should be a real barnburner.

wdwexe
23rd November 2010, 16:49
FU rodger. F*#K face.

LongJohnSlvr
23rd November 2010, 20:41
Let's get historical. The vast majority of the time nothing important is going on in the world. You may hope and pray and dream about another Weimar and what happened afterwards, but you proabaly will be disappointed.

Kinda like every time I log on to SSF and see your B.S. plastered everywhere.

Mighty Moose
23rd November 2010, 21:38
Let's get historical. The vast majority of the time nothing important is going on in the world. You may hope and pray and dream about another Weimar and what happened afterwards, but you proabaly will be disappointed.

Does that include all or just some of your posts? I would say all.

Matthew Shelley
24th November 2010, 08:48

I'm sure both of them are.

Besides the finance people in Dublin and London, what other people in Ireland give a flying hoot about their 'financial crisis'?

Matt