PDA

View Full Version : Silver Bars or Coins in the Water?

Gino
25th September 2010, 22:05
Just wondering if anyone has any evidence or experience of the benefits of putting silver bars or coins into their drinkable water? I am interested in the application of CS but just wondering if there are benefits of just placing a chunck of Ag into my purified drinking water.

Any thoughts or experience?

Thanks.

My Pants Are Cold
25th September 2010, 22:12
It'll keep bacteria from growing.

Goldbrix
26th September 2010, 08:29
It'll keep bacteria from growing.

I gotta agree with MyPAC. It'll keep bacteria down.
How much would actually leach out into your water for your personal benefit would be pure conjecture.
Plus if your silver is not .999 fine or better, OR you use old government silver coinage 80-90% Silver, you must consider possible effects of leaching alloys.

silverheartbone
26th September 2010, 10:05
I gotta agree with MyPAC. It'll keep bacteria down.
How much would actually leach out into your water for your personal benefit would be pure conjecture.
Plus if your silver is not .999 fine or better, OR you use old government silver coinage 80-90% Silver, you must consider possible effects of leaching alloys.

90% US is OK
it's 10% copper

scrub it clean first

Ishangima
12th December 2010, 00:04
I think the easiest thing to do is to pour the water into a silver vessel or flask and wait for some time before drinking it. I have read that you might want to keep the water for as long as three days to fully destroy the bacteria in the water. The best bet would be using colloidal silver. You can purchase it in many health stores but be carful when and follow the instructions carefully when mixing the colloidal silver solution with water.

Medical alert system (http://www.alert-1.com)

beach miner
12th December 2010, 02:41
I use a Britta Filter plastic jug for my drinking water. I noticed that after a period of time water between the filter bowl and clear plastic jug would start to form an alge. I put an ASE in the bottom of the jug, and so far no alge has been growing. I'll give an update in a month or two. Give it a try, it can't hurt.

GolfGuy
14th June 2011, 01:42
Silver kills ALL alge And fugus.

GolfGuy
14th June 2011, 01:51
This is NOT an Advertisement. I do not work for-get paid in Any way or know anyone that works at This company. Google Meso Silver. I have taken this product for 12 years Straight. I have not had a common cold or Any type of sickness in 12 Years! The End.

silverheartbone
14th June 2011, 08:41
This is NOT an Advertisement. I do not work for-get paid in Any way or know anyone that works at This company. Google Meso Silver. I have taken this product for 12 years Straight. I have not had a common cold or Any type of sickness in 12 Years! The End.

That's a pretty good endorsement. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/icons/icon14.png

Goldbrix
15th June 2011, 18:05

Meso..., Is what I started out using. Then I decided to try and make my own. I've even kept my meso... bottles ( w/o the lables) to help store my EIS batches.

Why pay dollars an ounce when you can make EIS / CS for PENNIES a GALLON.

DYODD,

gloomandoomlol
19th June 2011, 19:12
I hear if you want to turn into a smurf this is the thing to do.

Goldbrix
20th June 2011, 13:00
It's OK to add an address that supports your posted claim(s). It is not for spamming a website that may compete with this site OR has nothing to do with the topic.
AND

Obviously you have not read much under this TOPIC and it's threads.

if i don't wakeup...
29th July 2011, 00:10
Had a silver rounds in drinking water tank (55-75 gal.) for years with no adverse affects,
and also in the rain water barrel (2 rounds in 1250 gal. barrel) for the garden.

I believe it was helpful, but i had to fish them out last year

beach miner
29th July 2011, 02:47
Kept an ASE in my Britta Water Pitcher. Ususally after a couple of months I would have clean the Alge from whole pitcher and filter body. Been 8 months and haven't had to do it at all. Pitcher is as clean as it was in Dec. I heard today that Colloidal Silver does in Dust Mites. Dust Mites are everywhere, and they Crap everywhere. That is what causes Bacteria to flourish even in the cleanest households. I got my own Colloidal Silver Generator, so I am gonna make up a gallon of it and spray down the whole cabin I live in with an Airless Spray Gun. Maybe the Cabin will stay as clean as my Britta Pitcher.

AgShaman
29th July 2011, 09:29
I tried the same thing with my Brita Pitcher/filter. I use it to pre-filter the water that goes thru my Berkey....help it last longer since the Berkey filters are more expensive.

No more green algae/slime forming in my Brita either.

I used a 2010 Christmas round

SSLB...or...SLB (for you diversified ****ers!)

Goldbrix
29th July 2011, 18:55
Congratulations, You last three posters just have gave credence to the tales from the days of the wagon trains of the western expansion of the USA.
Unsubstantiated tales passed down through families had claimed that wagoneers would place a silver dollar in their water and milk barrels and it kept the water fresh and drinkable and milk did not clabber near as fast even those on summer trek.

I had noticed I can add 1 ounce of EIS, made 10-12 ppms, keep a gallon of milk fresh 14 days beyond expiration, so far. I finished the gallon on day 14 and have not had any last that long since then but many have stayed fresh 5-8 days past expiration.

WAOOR,

silverheartbone
29th July 2011, 20:01
Had a silver rounds in drinking water tank (55-75 gal.) for years with no adverse affects,
and also in the rain water barrel (2 rounds in 1250 gal. barrel) for the garden.

I believe it was helpful, but i had to fish them out last year

What did you use for bait?

Congratulations, You last three posters just have gave credence to the tales from the days of the wagon trains of the western expansion of the USA.
Unsubstantiated tales passed down through families had claimed that wagoneers would place a silver dollar in their water and milk barrels and it kept the water fresh and drinkable and milk did not clabber near as fast even those on summer trek.

I had noticed I can add 1 ounce of EIS, made 10-12 ppms, keep a gallon of milk fresh 14 days beyond expiration, so far. I finished the gallon on day 14 and have not had any last that long since then but many have stayed fresh 5-8 days past expiration.

WAOOR,

I've kept it almost two months past expiration using a thimble of CS.

Goldbrix
1st August 2011, 09:43
SHB, I always find your comments enlightening and useful. Excellent economy on useage above.
My question to you is: What is the ppms you use / create ?

WAOOR,

Goldbrix
1st August 2011, 10:06
.... Just be warned that too much of it can smurf you. (Literally... your skin will acquire a permanent bluish tint if you overdose on it)

IF you read #9 in the EXPERTS ONLY board. You'll read that quantity of good EIS /CS is not the issue. QUALITY is the issue and DO NOT USE COMPOUNDING TECHNIQUES IN PRODUCTION.

If you DYODD on Paul Karason you'll find he deliberately created and used compounds to drink and apply to his skin PLUS laid in tanning beds to fix the compounds into his skin.
Others diagnosed with Argyria have all been medical compounds prescribed by Doctors and more than likely abused by the patient OVER EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME. AND The others cheated in production by using tap water,or filtered water or distilled water they contaminated with salt or other chemical salts. They DID NOT USE PURE DISTILLED WATER ONLY.

Some cases of Argyria have been REDUCED by using properly created EIS /CS over time.
Like most allergies You do not get Argyria with just one use. Argyria is created over time with compounds using silver.

DYODD,
WAOOR,

gottago
1st August 2011, 21:07
I hear if you want to turn into a smurf this is the thing to do.

If you DYODD on Paul Karason you'll find he deliberately created and used compounds to drink and apply to his skin PLUS laid in tanning beds to fix the compounds into his skin.

DYODD,
WAOOR,

Or they could remain ignorant for the rest of their lives because they're too lazy to read...

if i don't wakeup...
1st August 2011, 21:50
What did you use for bait?

poverty and necessity attached to my meathooks

the silver round in the rain water tank made a difference in plant growth
the silver round and an aquarium air diffuser made a bigger difference in plant growth
the tank I painted black so algae was not a big problem

immobileman
10th October 2011, 23:24
It won't remove fluoride though. Berkey is the way to go for great tasting purified water.

billmr
10th October 2011, 23:37
A lot of harri bots and friends are hanging out today.

I would use a .9999 maple before an eagle, and a .99999 kitteh before that.

silverheartbone
13th October 2011, 07:12
Is storing silver coins in baking soda solution safe.

Since one can clean the grit off of junk silver with a baking soda and water paste,
I think it should be ok.

krispy
5th May 2012, 21:55
since the spammer brought this back i thought i would add:

we have a water cooler. not plugged in but it dispenses the water from the jugs easy. for the first few years when it ran low on water we would get white mineral deposits coming out into the glass. look inside and you could see the buildup. we threw a maple in there and haven't had any white deposits since. works 100%. precious metals are precious and desired for more than just their "perceived monetary value"

Akykyshka
9th May 2012, 13:59
nothing else needs

Gino
11th May 2012, 22:07
since the spammer brought this back i thought i would add:

we have a water cooler. not plugged in but it dispenses the water from the jugs easy. for the first few years when it ran low on water we would get white mineral deposits coming out into the glass. look inside and you could see the buildup. we threw a maple in there and haven't had any white deposits since. works 100%. precious metals are precious and desired for more than just their "perceived monetary value"

Too true.

Since I originally posted this back in 2010, I've had a Perth Mint 1oz Koala coin in the collection jug of my water distiller. The family has been remarkably healthy over that time with only one or two cases of flu. Usually the same flu will take everyone down successively, but not since drinking the distiller water with the silver in it. I position the coin directly under the drip from the distiller to try to get maximum effect until it is submerged.

Still haven't invested in CS, but after reading about the coming strains of super-bugs I am revisiting this subject.

Good health!

LamoLam
22nd May 2012, 18:05
nothing else needs

Goldbrix
29th May 2012, 10:05
Too true.

Since I originally posted this back in 2010, I've had a Perth Mint 1oz Koala coin in the collection jug of my water distiller. The family has been remarkably healthy over that time with only one or two cases of flu. Usually the same flu will take everyone down successively, but not since drinking the distiller water with the silver in it. I position the coin directly under the drip from the distiller to try to get maximum effect until it is submerged.

Still haven't invested in CS, but after reading about the coming strains of super-bugs I am revisiting this subject.

Good health!

Sorry I've been away from this site for sometime. GINO, If you are still in the re-visiting process I'd offer to look up AtlasNova dot com. Their CSG-1 is a good little set-up. I see they have now an A/C version as well. The directions come with photos and very easy to follow.
The CSG-1 is what I've used for years now. The directions show a drinking glass vessel being used. I've used this set-up for sizes of a quart (600ml+) wide-mouth jar and a half gallon old fish bowl. The bigger the vessel the longer the process.
I also did my own A/C conversion ( I got a ton of battery re-chargers from cell phones and other gear) just read the input and output amps and voltage. Look for one in the 9 - 12 volt output range, and electrical tape. But for ten bucks more AtlasNova gives you professional grade work.
Plus the AtlasNova comes with a nice red laser for viewing the Tyndal Effect the silver in the distilled water. I use it along with a TDS meter to check my distilled water that I'm gonna use for Electrically Isolated Silver (EIS) / CS / silver water too.

Best of Luck,
DYODD,

KaraokeJoe
2nd June 2012, 14:08
It works. For years, I have placed one silver American Eagle into our 5-gallon water-cooler jugs that I refill from the filter on my tap. It keeps slime from forming in the bottles AND in the cooler. I also put silver dimes in my CPAP humidifier with the same result. My mother tells me that, as a child in the '20s, they would put a silver coin in their milk bottles to make the milk keep longer.

Matthew Shelley
4th June 2012, 09:00
If you are as old as me, (or within two years younger) the second you popped out of your mom, you had Silver nitrate sprayed in your eyes to prevent infection from the birth canal. Something that cost a whopping two cents. After that, they decided that they would go with infection specific antibiotics from the major pharmaceutical companies that cost hundreds of times more per dose.

Progress.

broox419
4th June 2012, 22:52
Unbelievable the many benefits of using silver for health. My wife mention colloidal silver. Great thread, will try a round in our 5 gallon containers to see what happens.

FritzH
6th July 2012, 00:03
I've been doing this for a couple of years now. I even put some silver in my fish tank to keep away those pesky alge in my tank.

Looks good too.

Goldbrix
19th July 2012, 18:33
Make sure the rounds are Ag .999 fine OR better, ASEs and SMLs can be used just alittle on the expensive side. But when you are making 100s if not 1000s of gallons the price/cost becomes di minimis.