PDA

View Full Version : A Brave Woman

JaySpizzy
29th September 2008, 09:33
Rep. Marcy Kaptur has this to say to Americans about the bailout.
Watch the video Here
http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/09/28/marcy-kaptur-warns-there-are-domestic-enemies-to-the-republic/

“My message to the American people don’t let Congress seal this deal. High financial crimes have been committed.”

“The normal legislative process has been shelved. Only a few insiders are doing the dealing, sounds like insider trading to me. These criminals have so much political power than can shut down the normal legislative process of the highest law making body of this land.”

“We are Constitutionally sworn to protect and defend this Republic against all enemies foreign and domestic. And my friends there are enemies.”

“The people pushing this deal are the very ones who are responsible for the implosion on Wall Street. They were fraudulent then and they are fraudulent now.”

Kelly
29th September 2008, 09:40
Marcy Kaptur, Ron Paul and Roy Bunning have all been HEROES in this thing. Each one of them has stood before congress and told the truth, and each one of them has expressed their utter contempt for this bailout and the merciless fraud being committed against American citizens.

I hope we all remember their names, continue to vote them into office, and hopefully, one of these days, one of them will be President of the USA.