PDA

View Full Version : Deal or no deal; we'll all lose

Kelly
26th September 2008, 09:03
Rick Ackerman weighs in...

I just love a guy who can tell it like it is…

"Deal or no deal? We’re keeping our fingers crossed that Congress will stumble its way to a dead end. However, rarely has the World’s Greatest Deliberative Body, even at its most constipated, do-nothing best, failed to inflict damage on the Republic when the opportunity arose. And never has there been such a grand opportunity -- in the form of a $700 billion legislative sausage guaranteed to contain only lips, testicles, eyeballs, gizzards, sweat ducts and other financial offal that even rats and cockroaches wouldn’t touch if it were festering beneath a refrigerator."

There were reports that the bill was stalled, but in the end, heaven help us, it will pass. Bush will sign it without so much as a twinge of remorse, and then a gaggle of sleazy, incompetent, self-aggrandizing liars from both sides of the political aisle will explain exactly how it was designed to ensure maximum safeguards for taxpayers. Rep. Ron Paul would be just the guy to critique the whole stinking mess, but don’t expect him to turn up on any of TV-dom’s 523 channels. Actually, has anyone even seen Rep Paul lately? We haven’t and are concerned that he may be locked away in a closet somewhere on Capitol Hill.

Supposedly, a major stumbling block is Democrats’ insistence that the $700 billion in bailout money be doled out in two equal payments. If we’re going to get offal sausage anyway, a split-payment plan is probably not the worst way to go. Assuming the value of the assets to be held by the Resolution Trust Corp II is going to erode away to nothing anyway, which it will, it makes sense to commit taxpayers only halfway. A year or so down the road, Congress could decide that putting up the second $350 billion would be throwing “good” money after bad. We’d probably be in even worse trouble – i.e., headed for hyperinflation -- if the sniveling poltroons on the Hill realized that our money is already completely valueless – and so, what could it hurt to pledge away another trillion or two. Tomorrow: Why even $700 billion is a joke compared to the problem.

http://news.goldseek.com/RickAckerman/1222409160.php

Vincent Vega
26th September 2008, 09:22
If this passes, it'll be the biggest act of imperialism in the history of the Republic. King George will go down as the worst president yet. He's trying one last huge gesture to help all his fat cat buddies. And to think I voted for this sumbitch.

nayoibi
26th September 2008, 09:53
If this passes, it'll be the biggest act of imperialism in the history of the Republic. King George will go down as the worst president yet. He's trying one last huge gesture to help all his fat cat buddies. And to think I voted for this sumbitch. It looks like when the day comes that sends gold and silver soaring , it will be a sad day for the majority of people , (including myself ) , because it is apparent that only a warehouse filled with gold and silver , would have the clout to move a person from rags to riches . My main concern , remains for the future and the uranium bull market . I see this as a bigger threat , than the current 700 billion tragedy . The secrecy surrounding the usage and application of the 700 billion , I fear will be it's transfer into uranium and a building frenzy of nuclear energy plants . I know many don't believe me , when i promise you that it is the final nail into the coffin of all living things . Folly so grand it dwarfs every other insanity we have witnessed over the last 8 years . I will follow up this posting of mine with another post to demonstrate some of the reasons why I firmly believe these things that I write .

nayoibi
26th September 2008, 10:06
It looks like when the day comes that sends gold and silver soaring , it will be a sad day for the majority of people , (including myself ) , because it is apparent that only a warehouse filled with gold and silver , would have the clout to move a person from rags to riches . My main concern , remains for the future and the uranium bull market . I see this as a bigger threat , than the current 700 billion tragedy . The secrecy surrounding the usage and application of the 700 billion , I fear will be it's transfer into uranium and a building frenzy of nuclear energy plants . I know many don't believe me , when i promise you that it is the final nail into the coffin of all living things . Folly so grand it dwarfs every other insanity we have witnessed over the last 8 years . I will follow up this posting of mine with another post to demonstrate some of the reasons why I firmly believe these things that I write .
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080925/ap_on_re_us/nuclear_trash This is an article showing the problems and the perils involved with just getting rid of a little medical waste . .http://www.eia.doe.gov/kids/energyfacts/sources/IntermediateHydrogen.html This is a scientific article written for children . I especially like the part that tells how astronauts drink the waste and by-product of their hydrogen fuel , because it is pure water ! This world needs more water , hydrogen DOES NOT POLLUTE the environment ! China needs a hydrogen economony worse than any other country ... I would like to see them pick up this gauntlet and run with it ! A hydrogen economy is a happy and prosperous economy ! A uranium economy is the SUREST way to SERVILITY !!