PDA

View Full Version : 800 num for spot and IAD

AllEars
24th September 2008, 21:15
i am away from my pc a lot and am wondering if there is an 800 num or similar to check spot offline. my account rep hardly answers the phone, and i have no shops nearby. any help here? please do not say doesn't matter cuz spot is not....that would not be funny. to me, spot is, and helps me decide to buy or not. thanks. btw does anyone know of an IAD (improvised assay device) that could be used to determine quality of bars/rounds bought from others? never know what you'll be getting when tshtf. thanks again

JesterJay
25th September 2008, 16:42
Well AllEars,
I think you could call one of the big dealers on their 800 number and ask for quotes for product. Ask how much spot is for gold and silver, then say, "Thanks!" and hang up.
I will refrain from using my standard closing.
It's an honor to be... me!
JesterJay

i am away from my pc a lot and am wondering if there is an 800 num or similar to check spot offline. my account rep hardly answers the phone, and i have no shops nearby. any help here? please do not say doesn't matter cuz spot is not....that would not be funny. to me, spot is, and helps me decide to buy or not. thanks. btw does anyone know of an IAD (improvised assay device) that could be used to determine quality of bars/rounds bought from others? never know what you'll be getting when tshtf. thanks again