PDA

View Full Version : Going to Cash

main1event
24th September 2008, 14:04
When some things dont work the way you expect its best to go to cash. Thats what I have done today. I thought Congress would pass everything by now, and they may still. If thats the case I believe the market is all seeing and knowing would have rallied by now. I'm going to take my chips off the table after a really nice run.

I want a couple 2 or 3 days to mull over whats happening. All I keep thinking lately is if the market falls, all these stocks are is a bunch of paper. Sure they have intrinsic value but the baby often gets thrown out with the bath water. We arent that far from the lows. The Transports are now below support, which concerns me.

Might be time to look at some inverse market funds.

JaySpizzy
24th September 2008, 14:11
We arent that far from the lows. The Transports are now below support, which concerns me.

Just as long as you are checking the charts, you may want to do a study of that US dollar chart to see whether or not you are fleeing to "safety".

main1event
24th September 2008, 14:19
Just as long as you are checking the charts, you may want to do a study of that US dollar chart to see whether or not you are fleeing to "safety".

Jay, my whole family fortune is wrapped up in silver and gold bullion. I have several accounts that I trade with. I'll be back in Silver and Gold stocks shortly as we have seen they dont always do well with the market.

You are talking to a guy who sold his house to buy precious metals. I'm no fool when it comes to dollars.

Happy trading :)

JaySpizzy
24th September 2008, 14:26
Jay, my whole family fortune is wrapped up in silver and gold bullion. I have several accounts that I trade with. I'll be back in Silver and Gold stocks shortly as we have seen they dont always do well with the market.

You are talking to a guy who sold his house to buy precious metals. I'm no fool when it comes to dollars.

Happy trading :)

No offense main1, I guess I misunderstood the term "cash" as you used it. I agree that there is something going on here that few are recognizing and discussing. Even our gurus are not very vocal about the current threat. I'm also of the mind that right now bullion is the way to go, that and food and water stocks. Hate to sound like a doomsday warning...

main1event
24th September 2008, 14:33
No offense main1, I guess I misunderstood the term "cash" as you used it. I agree that there is something going on here that few are recognizing and discussing. Even our gurus are not very vocal about the current threat. I'm also of the mind that right now bullion is the way to go, that and food and water stocks. Hate to sound like a doomsday warning...

The problem with the politicians is that they know the truth, but are unwilling to say it or are unable to say it because of conflict of interest. These CEO's and politicians will lie right until the boat sinks. Stay calm, everything is fine, oops we forgot to tell you that the boat is now underwater.

I dont think we've seen a bottom to this market. Bullion is a great way to protect your wealth right now. I still think you have to have some dollars in an account right now, for the potential of a market recovery. The stock market isnt going away, it will be here long after we are dead and buried.

There are going to be plenty of opportunities, I just feel safer until I see what the flop looks like before I make my next bet. Right now the trend is down and thats how I'm positioned.

nayoibi
24th September 2008, 14:57
When some things dont work the way you expect its best to go to cash. Thats what I have done today. I thought Congress would pass everything by now, and they may still. If thats the case I believe the market is all seeing and knowing would have rallied by now. I'm going to take my chips off the table after a really nice run.

I want a couple 2 or 3 days to mull over whats happening. All I keep thinking lately is if the market falls, all these stocks are is a bunch of paper. Sure they have intrinsic value but the baby often gets thrown out with the bath water. We arent that far from the lows. The Transports are now below support, which concerns me.

Might be time to look at some inverse market funds. What if America persuaded Canada and Mexico to jump on the wagon , issued a new currency to be used in all three countries , effectively backing up all the debt and the loans of America by the assets of all three countries ? Canadians probably wouldn't go for that , would they ? Bad idea ?

main1event
24th September 2008, 15:02
What if America persuaded Canada and Mexico to jump on the wagon , issued a new currency to be used in all three countries , effectively backing up all the debt and the loans of America by the assets of all three countries ? Canadians probably wouldn't go for that , would they ? Bad idea ?

You are referring to the Amero. No, nobody would go for that, just like Americans would not be willing to foot the bill for a bunch of banks. Coming to a theater near you.

nuslvrkwen
24th September 2008, 15:19
I'm committed to silver bullion investment too. I've also been looking at cash flow. I've decided to cut back on other things like spending money I've saved for vacation - to have money to keep buying bullion now. The price being so low makes it so I can get quite alot stored up during now. I'm so glad I have NO OUTSTANDING LOANS to pay off that I can have a bit of cushion to turn round financially.

Even with the SHTF as it has this past week; I knew the paper dollar wouldn't be worthless overnight and that all the meltdown does is signal the beginning of a systematic downturn in everything. Fewer companies will be hiring, and those looking for work now will be looking longer. This WILL give people the opportunity to re-think their spending habits and the direction of their life styles. Not trying to be ultra conservative or political. I would hate to be watching this and knowing I'm supposed to retire by year's end. It will make you rethink why you need to buy whatever it is you are considering buying. Those few dollars going through your fingers each week will start to have more significance: YOU have the cash - THEY DON'T* They being the bank, the bill payment location. Money coming through your hands going to somebody to pay for services or things you've already used.

Wall Street and people on the street can not keep living this way! The changes are coming, and they are coming from US NOT the 'experts'. In order to straighten out the mess on Wall Street OUR motivation for investing and understanding how best to GROW WEALTH has to change. Those people in Washington and on Wall Street don't have the solution for us. We have to give the solution to them!

nayoibi
24th September 2008, 15:50
You are referring to the Amero. No, nobody would go for that, just like Americans would not be willing to foot the bill for a bunch of banks. Coming to a theater near you. If Americans thought it would solve the crunch , why wouldn't they ? Europe did it without firing a shot , it was almost amiable ! Canadians seem to have the most to lose .

main1event
24th September 2008, 15:58
If Americans thought it would solve the crunch , why wouldn't they ? Europe did it without firing a shot , it was almost amiable ! Canadians seem to have the most to lose .

My above statement was an attempt at sarcasm.

nayoibi
24th September 2008, 16:09
My above statement was an attempt at sarcasm. I just saw the light , I forgot whose picture is on the back of those canadian maples ! stupid me .. anyway , Americans are looking for the exit door . It is only money ,Europe didn't turn it into some kind of melodrama ( yet ) I don't think the amero is so revolutionary it is more evolutionary ..

Vincent Vega
24th September 2008, 16:16
I for one am not willing to give up 216 years of U.S. Mint coin history for some stupid "Amero" thing.

Tribal Warrior
24th September 2008, 16:20
What Henry Paulson and Big Ben aren't telling the general public, is that if/when they pass this bailout $700+ billion, that will weaken the dollar dramatically, causing Oil to shoot up well above $150 I'm sure. So with that, we'll be back to $5-$6+ gallon of gas/diesel. That would kill the market within a month or two.

So what's the point in a bailout plan without pumping more oil?

No real point to a bailout now, the markets are going down, wayyyy down.

Then when the dollar weakens dramatically, we face a run on the dollar.

Then what can they do with the printing press?

JaySpizzy
24th September 2008, 16:26
No real point to a bailout now, the markets are going down, wayyyy down.

Then when the dollar weakens dramatically, we face a run on the dollar.

Then IT's AMERO TIME!!!

nayoibi
24th September 2008, 16:39
IT's AMERO TIME!!! What if Russia and China wanted to share currency ?? , that might be a spoiler ?? . The mines and resources of Mongolia most likely dwarf Mexico's . Other than that , the Amero doesn't look scary to me as doing nothing does . We did fight a revolutionary war so we wouldn't have the king on our currency . It could be seen as a step backwards . Since the amero has already been on the drawing board I would think they had already discussed a suitable compromise . It is an inanimate object of trade and barter , shouldn't be as big a deal as losing everything would be . Looks like the last bus out . .

Kelly
24th September 2008, 16:41
We've been discussing an economic meltdown on this forum for months now. And we are all in agreement on one thing; the North American Union and the Amero can never happen unless an economic meltdown occurs first, making people feel so desperate they are ready to accept anything as a solution.

There is not much about the Bernanke-Paulsen bailout that seems to be appealing to anybody, and I've got to wonder if it wasn't engineered that way. After all, they are promising severe economic doom and gloom if congress doesn't pass it, and what they've presented to congress is utterly outrageous.

So, have we just been set up for the North American Union? That nagging question has been at the back of my mind ever since this whole bailout mess started.

nayoibi
24th September 2008, 16:53
We've been discussing an economic meltdown on this forum for months now. And we are all in agreement on one thing; the North American Union and the Amero can never happen unless an economic meltdown occurs first, making people feel so desperate they are ready to accept anything as a solution.

There is not much about the Bernanke-Paulsen bailout that seems to be appealing to anybody, and I've got to wonder if it wasn't engineered that way. After all, they are promising severe economic doom and gloom if congress doesn't pass it, and what they've presented to congress is utterly outrageous.

So, have we just been set up for the North American Union? That nagging question has been at the back of my mind ever since this whole bailout mess started. Then they are doing it the hard cruel and unnecessary way , I think americans might already think that our monetary system needs to evolve . Europe didn't fire a shot and we don;t have to , either . Elvis already left the building . The horses are out of the barn running wild , because we already know the fence is broken !

JaySpizzy
24th September 2008, 16:54

So, have we just been set up for the North American Union? That nagging question has been at the back of my mind ever since this whole bailout mess started.
My guess is we are damned if we do, and damned if we don't. Hyperinflation will bring about the same currency destruction that credit annihilation will, except maybe a little slower.

If the Amero does come as a result of all this, what will become painfully obvious to joe sixpack is the amount of careful pre planning that went into this financial metldown.

Kelly
24th September 2008, 17:03
Then they are doing it the hard cruel and unnecessary way , I think americans might already think that our monetary system needs to evolve . Europe didn't fire a shot and we don;t have to , either . Elvis already left the building . The horses are out of the barn running wild , because we already know the fence is broken !

I think you may be extremely out of touch with the way Americans are feeling about the North American Union. Why don't you go to YouTube and take a sampling of how people really feel about it? It may surprise you.

If Americans wanted to be another carbon copy of Europe, it is doubtfull indeed that my ancestors would have ever boarded the ship that followed the Mayflower and set sail.

The NAU and Amero is the master plan of the New World Order, and I doubt very seriously if most Americans are going to go into that dark, dark night quietly.

mark2112gum
24th September 2008, 17:07
So, some people turn to CASH in these time of market turmoil.

If the US bails out, and uses the $700 BILLION rescue plan, won't this cause the US$ to drop in value? Shouldn't you go to the bank and buy a thick stack of one dollar bills as hyper inflation will drive the price of toilet paper up?

nayoibi
24th September 2008, 19:48
I think you may be extremely out of touch with the way Americans are feeling about the North American Union. Why don't you go to YouTube and take a sampling of how people really feel about it? It may surprise you.

If Americans wanted to be another carbon copy of Europe, it is doubtfull indeed that my ancestors would have ever boarded the ship that followed the Mayflower and set sail.

The NAU and Amero is the master plan of the New World Order, and I doubt very seriously if most Americans are going to go into that dark, dark night quietly. I know how the majority of american feel about Iraq and this administration , too.....but they are still here . What straws are the mayflower people grasping at ? Our constitution ? Our Bill of Rights ? The Declaration of Independence ? I really wish the mayflower people had spoken up sooner and more loudly . The mayflower people are a little bit late to the party . I know it is a nwo and nau plan , I just think it is the ONLY part of their plan that has some merit , the rest of their plan totally sucks evil rotten smelly eggs .If it gets this country out of hock , I doubt the average blue collar slave or one home owner would call it a dark dark night . I just think it is better to move our people into the future alive , it is better than the alternative . It has not hurt the european people , my european friends tell me that they enjoy the ease of being able to cross borders and use the same currency .

Vincent Vega
24th September 2008, 19:55
Don't compare us to the Europeans, we left the Continent to escape the conditions they "enjoy." Then again if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they'd probably leave America and go start a new country somewhere else. Things here are most likely worse than those of the England they left.

nayoibi
24th September 2008, 20:01
Don't compare us to the Europeans, we left the Continent to escape the conditions they "enjoy." Then again if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they'd probably leave America and go start a new country somewhere else. Things here are most likely worse than those of the England they left. It sounds as if you concur and rest my case .

nuslvrkwen
24th September 2008, 20:05
The people in the greater US don't want to share currency with other countries. Even though the europeans we all know are fine with the Euro because it makes international travel better, going to the Euro didn't really stabilize the spendability of any one european countries' currency any better. OR maintain each european country's sense of sovereignty. That's what people here would be concerned with. The currency is paper. It's backed up by promises and part of the American 'business' reputation. The stuff backing the promises is what all the problems are about.

Hanging on to cash during these times - these times will be around long after Christmas this year - is what main1event was writing about. If we keep using the same dollars, our financial issues will be around for 3 maybe 5 years. The spot price for silver is low now. It really should have shot up to around $35 an ounce with all this turmoil. The spot price may stay in the $12-$13 range for years. I'm thinking the connection of PMs with ETFs has been the real reason we've not seen a jump in the spot price. PMs are quality, unless you look at the volumes sold via ETF. I'm convinced more than ever PMs were associated with ETFs to sell ETFs, but the value of PMs went sideways and FELL because of ETF sales.

Richard
24th September 2008, 20:08
Originally Posted by nayoibi
If Americans thought it would solve the crunch , why wouldn't they ? Europe did it without firing a shot , it was almost amiable ! Canadians seem to have the most to lose .

My above statement was an attempt at sarcasm.

I have to agree with you, main1event. And it's funny. Even saying no to the bail out as it seems many are starting to think, they may or may not be aware of what's sneaking up from behind. Scare them out of one option... to herd them into the same outcome. Bait and switch, or something like that.

Silvertop
24th September 2008, 23:16
David Morgan just had an audio broadcast. He stated that he is close to Canada and primarily invests in physical PM but that he also has
Canadian cash. I don't know how well Canada fared when we went into a depression but this might be a viable emergency cash currency. Any opinions??? He also said three months of food wouldn't hurt; you can always eat. I'll keep buying physical PM ,silver and Gold sovereigns but there's much more to being prepared ....... Here's one more thing he said; check out your broker; I was looking at a small amount of Silver and Gold stock; ING.com has a $4.00 each trade, non contractual stock purchase. I'm trying a very small amount but still wonder how well Gold or Silver stock would survive especially if ING collapsed . So now I wonder if purchasing stock conservatively from a Canadian broker would be safer or even legally possible for a U.S. citizen ?????
Any comments?????? :confused:

Trvlr45
25th September 2008, 00:37
I don't think the bailout is going to happen the way Bernanke and Paulson want it ito. BOTH sides of the isle see what they are trying to do and the senate has the phones ringing off the hook from pissed off constituants who also don't want a "Treasury Czar" in control. Every talk show in the country also see through it and many are saying "NO" to a bailout.

I don't think we'll see a sudden crash at all. I think we will see a rapidly deteriorating economy once the election is over with so we still have a little more time to prepare. My guess is another year or two before we start seeing signs of civil unrest and they get to use their camps. If Obama doesn't win there will be the usual riots but they will subside.

Buying stock in the GEO Group would be a good bet right about now.

hekura
25th September 2008, 01:57
Trvlr45, I tend to agree with you on the point that Americans are AGAINST the bailout stuff...and they are getting vocal. I think the "$700B, Oh, my God...DO something" package is just more of the same...BS, that is. Who stands to lose if it is NOT paid? The derivative dealers, and those who made a KILLING on the default credit swaps...that's who. How many of our REAL lives will be disrupted if these guys went out of business...or oh, God...had to give back some of the money? Damn few.

There are housing speculators who likely deserve to feel this axe...as owning 5 houses you can't afford is just greedy. They could just suck it up, and rent them for the next...well, long time. That would mean fewer cruises in the Bahamas for them. The biggest portion of this rip-off, belongs to the "unseen" brokers and swap-dealers. Their whispered words include millions of the paper dollars they ripped us off for...but is it just possible that our legislators might listen to the millions in their constituency on this one? They may need to find new golfing buddies...but fair's fair...and these guys went WAY over the top.

...point is...only about maybe one in a hundred...or even one in a thousand people, are responsible for this mess. Isn't it worth it to stop payment, and look for them? Granted...many of them might be in the White House...but there's no lynching mobs yet. Ron Paul still speaks freely about what he sees, and asks difficult questions of those responsible. He appears to be alone on some issues...but he remains unafraid to ask the right questions. Can't we vote, or threaten to vote for leadership which WILL DO THE SAME? Conservativism, and the wisdom of it, is the only question here...WHY will things blow up if all the money requested...and more...is not provided RIGHT NOW? Helicopter Ben didn't seem to be able to answer that one.

Why can't we force the issues...and demand that all of Our legislators ask these questions too?

nayoibi
25th September 2008, 02:14
Originally Posted by nayoibi

I have to agree with you, main1event. And it's funny. Even saying no to the bail out as it seems many are starting to think, they may or may not be aware of what's sneaking up from behind. Scare them out of one option... to herd them into the same outcome. Bait and switch, or something like that.
I think there is something more primal and unspoken paralyzing this country . We witnessed horrific crimes committed against civilians , men , women and children, by our government gone maverick , a mind-blowing absence of compassion , (or morals) . An invasion that had no intention of protecting civilians . We are stupefied by the unspoken conclusion , that they could and would do that to any people , your damn right people are scared .

nayoibi
25th September 2008, 03:04
The people in the greater US don't want to share currency with other countries. Even though the europeans we all know are fine with the Euro because it makes international travel better, going to the Euro didn't really stabilize the spendability of any one european countries' currency any better. OR maintain each european country's sense of sovereignty. That's what people here would be concerned with. The currency is paper. It's backed up by promises and part of the American 'business' reputation. The stuff backing the promises is what all the problems are about.

Hanging on to cash during these times - these times will be around long after Christmas this year - is what main1event was writing about. If we keep using the same dollars, our financial issues will be around for 3 maybe 5 years. The spot price for silver is low now. It really should have shot up to around $35 an ounce with all this turmoil. The spot price may stay in the $12-$13 range for years. I'm thinking the connection of PMs with ETFs has been the real reason we've not seen a jump in the spot price. PMs are quality, unless you look at the volumes sold via ETF. I'm convinced more than ever PMs were associated with ETFs to sell ETFs, but the value of PMs went sideways and FELL because of ETF sales. I am going to continue using U.S. dollars , until I hear differently . I liked the post about storing some cash in Canadian money , that is a nice benign little effort that might be handy . A couple of months ago , I asked my banker to sell me some euros , my little bank didn't even have a euro in the whole place , they said I would have to go to Bank of America for that . I just forgot about it , never got euros , I think Canadian cash on hand might be better....pesos anybody ? , they owe us ... for all the tax free booty .. they should kick in and absorb some of our debt . If anybody comes across a 1 oz. silver amero , please reserve a tube of 20 for me . Goodnight .

Trvlr45
25th September 2008, 03:44
Trvlr45, I tend to agree with you on the point that Americans are AGAINST the bailout stuff...and they are getting vocal. I think the "$700B, Oh, my God...DO something" package is just more of the same...BS, that is. Who stands to lose if it is NOT paid? The derivative dealers, and those who made a KILLING on the default credit swaps...that's who. How many of our REAL lives will be disrupted if these guys went out of business...or oh, God...had to give back some of the money? Damn few.

There are housing speculators who likely deserve to feel this axe...as owning 5 houses you can't afford is just greedy. They could just suck it up, and rent them for the next...well, long time. That would mean fewer cruises in the Bahamas for them. The biggest portion of this rip-off, belongs to the "unseen" brokers and swap-dealers. Their whispered words include millions of the paper dollars they ripped us off for...but is it just possible that our legislators might listen to the millions in their constituency on this one? They may need to find new golfing buddies...but fair's fair...and these guys went WAY over the top.

...point is...only about maybe one in a hundred...or even one in a thousand people, are responsible for this mess. Isn't it worth it to stop payment, and look for them? Granted...many of them might be in the White House...but there's no lynching mobs yet. Ron Paul still speaks freely about what he sees, and asks difficult questions of those responsible. He appears to be alone on some issues...but he remains unafraid to ask the right questions. Can't we vote, or threaten to vote for leadership which WILL DO THE SAME? Conservativism, and the wisdom of it, is the only question here...WHY will things blow up if all the money requested...and more...is not provided RIGHT NOW? Helicopter Ben didn't seem to be able to answer that one.

Why can't we force the issues...and demand that all of Our legislators ask these questions too?

Hi Hekura,

Not doing this bailout WILL cause very serious proble,s because since NO ONE reads the constitution any more and NO ONE follows it anymore we now have an economy that runs 150% on debt.

They borrow to stock the shelves at the store. They borrow to stock manufacturing plants. Tehy borrow for everything and so do the majority of the people that live here.

That huge waterfall of interst payments the central banking system takes in every day is what runs the economy. I have no doubt that not doing the bailout will result in serious consequences.

My thought on the subject is that there isn't enough bailout money on planet earth to fix the problem so lets get the meltdown over with now. They are trying to provide a glide path for a 757 and there may be one but it is going to fall fast.

I see no point in letting anymore of the scum that caused this problem slick their way out of the country. Let it crash now so everyone will know who did it while we can still get our hands on them.

I don't see any real justice coming our way but the FBI is investigating this whole mess as we speak. We may get to see a few people hang if we are lucky.

If the "incremental" destruction of this country continues we will end up with the Amero and/or a cashless banking system which will be the end of our freedom and the scum in this country that did it will get away with it.

Lets just get our economic crash over with! Maybe if it happens before they really want it to it will wake up enough of the sloths that live here.

nayoibi
25th September 2008, 03:49
I am going to continue using U.S. dollars , until I hear differently . I liked the post about storing some cash in Canadian money , that is a nice benign little effort that might be handy . A couple of months ago , I asked my banker to sell me some euros , my little bank didn't even have a euro in the whole place , they said I would have to go to Bank of America for that . I just forgot about it , never got euros , I think Canadian cash on hand might be better....pesos anybody ? , they owe us ... for all the tax free booty .. they should kick in and absorb some of our debt . If anybody comes across a 1 oz. silver amero , please reserve a tube of 20 for me . Goodnight . postscript: Not only should we want an amero , we should demand one ! they have made such a mess and a mockery out of the dollar as to render it near to useless ! Maybe if we beat them to it , we could call it a day and not have to go thru all the nasty stuff in between . Either fix it and fix it right , or hand over the amero !

Trvlr45
25th September 2008, 03:55
I think there is something more primal and unspoken paralyzing this country . We witnessed horrific crimes committed against civilians , men , women and children, by our government gone maverick , a mind-blowing absence of compassion , (or morals) . An invasion that had no intention of protecting civilians . We are stupefied by the unspoken conclusion , that they could and would do that to any people , your damn right people are scared .

Oh Please! Nayoibi,

The anti=American propoganda you have seen on the idiot box over the last 7 years portraying our military as a bunch of murdering thugs is pure propaganda by the "Hate America" crowd here in the states. War always results in certain behaviors by the few.

What the central bankers are doing and have done to our economy through their fiat currency and their environmentalist scare tactics are far more reason to be scared because what has been happening in Iraq for the last seven years may be happening HERE in a few more.

Iraq is over and done with as far as i am concerned. We have bigger threats here at home from our own government.

Trvlr45
25th September 2008, 04:05
postscript: Not only should we want an amero , we should demand one ! they have made such a mess and a mockery out of the dollar as to render it near to useless ! Maybe if we beat them to it , we could call it a day and not have to go thru all the nasty stuff in between . Either fix it and fix it right , or hand over the amero !

The people in this country will go ballistic over the Amero at this point in time. All that would do is wake up the masses to the realization that the Federal Reserve Note is an illegal currency in this country and the Federal Reserve is an illegal insitution just as this 700 billion dollar bailout is waking everyone up.

Jeez!! Forgive me everyone, but I would rather see Na, NA, Nan, Naannc, NAAANcy Peelo, Nancy Pelosi and the communists that presently control our congress obey the constitution and take over the coining and printing of money right now than let Paulson and Bernanke get away with what they are trying to pull.

At least we can vote THEM out!!

fansubs_ca
25th September 2008, 04:57
When some things dont work the way you expect its best to go to cash.

May I recomend nickels and pennies, preferably the older all copper pennies. ;)

Hey, at least then you are covered for _both_ inflation and deflation, metal
with a legal tender put option.

I liked the post about storing some cash in Canadian money

I always hold some Canadian money, of course that's because I live in
Canada myself so I tend to use it in regular transactions quite
frequently... ;) I always have since my teenage years had some of
my savings in CDN$ and some in U.S.$ though more recently less of
both partly due to a shift into precious metals and partly because of
things I've had to spend on like a new roof shrinking the overall pool
of funds. At least this house is mortgage-free.

As for Euros they are easy to obtain up here from most banks, at least
they are if you go to the main downtown branches, you'ld have to "order"
them in with a bit of a wait at the suburban or small town branches.

Aksura
25th September 2008, 05:36

after i watch the video Fedfixnid recommended, i strongly believe AMERO will happen...

1) congress will surely approve the 700b to pualson
2) this will result low value of USD.
3) now peso is 3 to 1 USD, right? this will make peso maybe 2.5 or 2 to 1USD ?

4) MExico had oil...lot of oil...

5) Canada on the other hand had found oil too, after the ice on the north start melting, but russia is having to make a claim of it too. So if canada is together with US...the might of the military will secure that plot of oil.

6) US, being the no.1 world importer and economic giant, can make these other 2 countries advance and rich. (you scratch my back, i scratch yours)

I agree with some of you has the pride of being a US citizen, and u will rather die than to union with the south and the north, but that is more to the baby boom generation, right?

Youngster nowadays only care about the cash they have in their pockets. they don't even bother if FED is private corp or gov. They only care about how much they have and how to spend those cash.They want economic to be GOOD, as it will ensure their pockets be loaded.

And to some others, maybe the union can decrease the debt of the US, who is paying billion of dollar as interest daily?

this is just 2.cent of a 31 yrs old kid. pls forgive me if i had offended you somewhere along my thoughts.

by the way...cash is fiat currency...money is gold and silver :cool:

Kelly
25th September 2008, 06:57
Youngster nowadays only care about the cash they have in their pockets. they don't even bother if FED is private corp or gov. They only care about how much they have and how to spend those cash.They want economic to be GOOD, as it will ensure their pockets be loaded.

You may be very wrong in your perceptions. Go to YouTube and check out the videos on the North American Union, the Amero and the Fed and you'll see just as many videos against it made by young people as you will find made by the folks who are baby boomers.

There are some very bright young people in this country and they don't like what's happening here at all. They are, in fact, more vocal about it than the older folks are.

Aksura
25th September 2008, 10:38
You may be very wrong in your perceptions. Go to YouTube and check out the videos on the North American Union, the Amero and the Fed and you'll see just as many videos against it made by young people as you will find made by the folks who are baby boomers.

There are some very bright young people in this country and they don't like what's happening here at all. They are, in fact, more vocal about it than the older folks are.

thanks Kelly, i'm glad to be wrong. and i really hope congress won't approve the 700b bailout. none the union of north and south.