PDA

View Full Version : Hitler Gets A Margin Call

TechGnosis
22nd September 2008, 05:14
Hilarious, I thought, so I've put it on one of my weblogs: http://vamperialism.blogspot.com/2008/09/hitler-gets-margin-call.html

Kelly
22nd September 2008, 08:46
Oh this is a scream! Thanks man, it was just what I needed with my first cup of coffee! :D

prahudka
22nd September 2008, 09:39
Oh this is a scream! Thanks man, it was just what I needed with my first cup of coffee! :D

Yes. Very funny.

Actually, I have a client who spied on the Nazi heavy water experiments in Norway during WWII. A real hero. UBS wiped out his silver account when silver was down 7-8 years ago. This is no kidding on these nasty margin accounts.

You almost feel sorry the guy. Well, actually you dont really come close to feeling sorry for the guy. But, whoever shot that video might have. Very clever satirical abuse of a strange drama.

FedFixNix
22nd September 2008, 10:56
I would never have imagined that I'd be sympathizing with Hitler. :p ;)

I'm glad he included Paulsen. Did he include Bernake? Bush? Cheney? They are all Neo-Nazis sucking the lifeblood from the middle and lower economic classes.

And... yeah, I got my account with Monex liquidated a few weeks ago when silver went under $11.00. I lost 40,000 .... the ba$tards. That was nearly my entire retirement account.

So believe me, I both laughed and cried at this satire. I just wish it weren't so close to home.

This is what people don't comprehend:
When Albert Einstein attended a press conference after he won the Nobel Prize, a reporter asked him, “What is the strongest force in the universe?” He smiled and replied, “Compound interest.” I saw in my math book that if the Canarsee Indians who sold Manhattan Island to the Dutch for $24 had invested that money at 6 percent for 300 years, they would have $1.2 billion. If they’d left it invested, today it would be $145 billion.

Compound interest eventually shifts all of the wealth of the world into the hands of the money-lenders and investors, leaving all but the elite few penniless and in debt. It is an institutionalized system of the age old evil of usury, plain and simple.

Argentum
22nd September 2008, 11:17
That was just way to funny

JaySpizzy
22nd September 2008, 17:15
OMG

This made my whole day!

"All the financial advice I paid for, all the investment letters i subscribe to, all the gold conferences I've gone to, all the seminars I've attended, AND I still end up losing my shirt!" too funny!!

"I should have listened to Dennis Gartman, and if that wasn't enough, now it turns out that... that idiot John Nadler was right." too much!!

This really captured the feeling of about two weeks ago for us, eh? I had much of my family investing in metals, and I felt like a real jerk with their investments losing up to 30%.

FedFixNick, man, I feel for you! I hope you and your family are okay. Never liked Monex! I know you will make the best of this crazy situation...