PDA

View Full Version : A noble idea

main1event
21st September 2008, 08:37
Since they are proposing that 700 billion be the bailout amount, we all know thats much higher, if we divide that by 300 million americans thats roughly 2300.00 dollars per man, woman and child in the country. Why not just send each and every family 10k since we are going to have such a big party.

We all know the number is more in the trillions, so lets say its really 2 trillion dollars, thats 25k per family. I know alot of families that would benefit by such a large amount of money. I dont think it would be illegal either, its just a refund, since the money is going back to the people that paid it in the first place.

Now bailing out banks is illegal, stealing from the poor to give to the rich is not such a noble idea. Now we are giving dictatorship powers to our president, I think I'll sit back and have a nice glass of russian vodka, and watch how this all turns out.

Signed Comrad Main1event

Sushi
21st September 2008, 09:07
Welcome to the UCSA, the United Communist States of America! \o/
But I agree with you that the money would be better spend on the people instead of bailing out bank after bank....

Since they are proposing that 700 billion be the bailout amount, we all know thats much higher, if we divide that by 300 million americans thats roughly 2300.00 dollars per man, woman and child in the country. Why not just send each and every family 10k since we are going to have such a big party.

We all know the number is more in the trillions, so lets say its really 2 trillion dollars, thats 25k per family. I know alot of families that would benefit by such a large amount of money. I dont think it would be illegal either, its just a refund, since the money is going back to the people that paid it in the first place.

Now bailing out banks is illegal, stealing from the poor to give to the rich is not such a noble idea. Now we are giving dictatorship powers to our president, I think I'll sit back and have a nice glass of russian vodka, and watch how this all turns out.

Signed Comrad Main1event