PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Ron Paul explains what is coming

Sushi
20th September 2008, 10:47
Iīm glad this made it to the front page of digg.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZwPkTmqfpg

Dr. Ron Paul impressively outlines what is going to happen in the future.

I canīt help but wonder what those who already woke up to what is happening in your country (and, to a lesser extend, in all countries, including mine) are waiting for. Grab your shotguns, go to Washington and set things right once and for all. Isnīt what is happening to your country exactly the reason you have all those firearms in the first place? You should be fighting a war in Washington, not Kabul and Baghdad. And make Dr. Ron Paul your president while youīre at it.

P.S. Iīm a very peaceful person, never touched a gun in my life. Iīm certainly not asking anyone to kill politicians but you have to set things right in Washington. The "american way" of setting things right usually involves lots of weapons though. If you can have a real regime change without any spilled blood, all the better. Sadly, I doubt thatīs possible.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=564

Another good video of Dr. Ron Paul

Kelly
20th September 2008, 11:13
Once again, EXCELLENT VIDEOS. Thanks for the links, Sushi. Ron Paul remains one of the only voices of sanity. And I was delighted to see that the truth of it all was FINALLY dawning on Glenn Beck.

Burticus
20th September 2008, 11:30
If there must be trouble let it be in my day so my children may have peace. (Thomas Paine)

I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. (John Adams)

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots, and of tyrants. (Thomas Jefferson)

Tyranny Law #1 - Any power that can be abused will be abused.
Tyranny Law #2 - Abuse always expands to fill the limits of resistance to it.
Tyranny Law #3 - If people don't resist the abuses of others, they will have no one to resist the abuses of themselves, and tyranny will prevail.

Listen to our founding fathers. If anyone says they know better, dive for your foxhole, lock 'n load.

For this reason, in addition to six figures (in FRNs) of silver, I am long on physical-possession lead, "the other white metal."

balou2
20th September 2008, 13:55
If there must be trouble let it be in my day so my children may have peace. (Thomas Paine)

I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. (John Adams)

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots, and of tyrants. (Thomas Jefferson)

Tyranny Law #1 - Any power that can be abused will be abused.
Tyranny Law #2 - Abuse always expands to fill the limits of resistance to it.
Tyranny Law #3 - If people don't resist the abuses of others, they will have no one to resist the abuses of themselves, and tyranny will prevail.

Listen to our founding fathers. If anyone says they know better, dive for your foxhole, lock 'n load.

For this reason, in addition to six figures (in FRNs) of silver, I am long on physical-possession lead, "the other white metal."

Good quote Burticus.

Can you explain what it means to be long on physical-possession lead? Are you actually holding lead?

Kelly
20th September 2008, 13:56
Psssst. Balou, I think he means bullets... :D

Argentum
20th September 2008, 14:13
LOL, Balou2, yah, the copper jack kind.

I all so have long hard steel. I tanto tri-laminate blade from Japan, a Dragon Fly samuri sword, also from Japan, an English claymore, and a few other goodies. Compound bows can be had for pennies at pond shops. Or even a cross bow.

In any case, I'm not the end of the world coming soon sort of thinker. It may for you - but not me :cool:

balou2
20th September 2008, 14:41
So naive...so naive. [hangs head]

Trvlr45
20th September 2008, 14:48
As I've always said, I don't need the government for security a good .45 autoloader and a cell phone to tell the government to come and pick up the trash is all I need. I'm thinking the cell phone won't be necessary in the future.

main1event
20th September 2008, 15:07
God I love Ron Paul :)