PDA

View Full Version : Silver TA

main1event
18th September 2008, 07:08
I'd have to say from 13.50 up to 14 are going to be pretty tough to break technically but that is where its going short term. Even after a 1.60 rally yesterday Silver is the most oversold its been in decades, so it could easily get upto 15 or 16 and still be oversold.

Gold has resistance right at 890.00 if it can make it past there and over 900 I'd say we are heading for $1000.00

That being said, tomorrow might be a good day to take some profits if you are trading. After 2 massive days of gains, the 3rd day is usually a good trading day as it usually becomes a day of profit taking.

goldragon
18th September 2008, 09:08
I'd have to say from 13.50 up to 14 are going to be pretty tough to break technically but that is where its going short term. Even after a 1.60 rally yesterday Silver is the most oversold its been in decades, so it could easily get upto 15 or 16 and still be oversold.

Gold has resistance right at 890.00 if it can make it past there and over 900 I'd say we are heading for $1000.00

That being said, tomorrow might be a good day to take some profits if you are trading. After 2 massive days of gains, the 3rd day is usually a good trading day as it usually becomes a day of profit taking.

If today SLV is up, then tomorrow you may sell, this is the safest way.
The first day smart guys get in
the second day half smart guys figure out
the third day dumb find out
the forth day it is a selling day

Aksura
18th September 2008, 09:08
If today SLV is up, then tomorrow you may sell, this is the safest way.
The first day smart guys get in
the second half smart guys figure out
the third day dumb people get in
the forth day it is a selling day

Does it means the wise guy hold on to it and aim for the long goal ? :D

cdavport
18th September 2008, 09:56
Does it means the wise guy hold on to it and aim for the long goal ? :D

You may be a newbie, but you catch on quick!!