PDA

View Full Version : Silver to $16.00

main1event
17th September 2008, 13:15
Dont sell a penny of this bounce in Silver. I cant remember a time in the last 20 years that Silver has been this sold off. The bounce should take silver up to 16 over the next month or two.

Now its a flight to quality, once the dollar bulls figure out they have been had.

Kelly
17th September 2008, 13:24
I certainly hope you are correct. However, in spite of your unbridled exuberance, the spot on silver today is precisely 23 cents over the close on Monday. If this keeps up for two weeks or so, we'll all be breathing a sigh of relief. But until I see it firmly reflected on a monthly chart that shows me the bottom is really over, I'm not going to be jumping up and down in glee.

Not yet anyway. Things are just too volitile at this point to make any assumptions with confidence.

main1event
17th September 2008, 13:30
I certainly hope you are correct. However, in spite of your unbridled exuberance, the spot on silver today is precisely 23 cents over the close on Monday. If this keeps up for two weeks or so, we'll all be breathing a sigh of relief. But until I see it firmly reflected on a monthly chart that shows me the bottom is really over, I'm not going to be jumping up and down in glee.

Not yet anyway. Things are just too volitile at this point to make any assumptions with confidence.

Whats to worry about if you have physical metal you can sell it for $4.00 over spot. Thats why this time we could see silver really explode.

Kelly
17th September 2008, 13:42
I absolutely hope you are correct. By the way, silver just did a HUGE spike up a couple of minutes ago! Of course, the DOW has also plunged another 374 points...

main1event
17th September 2008, 13:51
I absolutely hope you are correct. By the way, silver just did a HUGE spike up a couple of minutes ago! Of course, the DOW has also plunged another 374 points...

You havent seen anything yet Kelly. Richard Russell made a comment last night about Gold coins becoming scarce. When you look at PMs Gold is up on a year over year basis. There is no bear market in Gold. The shortages are starting to be covered by very well known individuals. Buy the fear :)

The same is happening for Silver, there are tremendous shortages out there. Now silver will catch up in a hurry.

As word spreads now that there is no silver or gold, and the market falls, we are going to see the prices explode alot higher than anyone expects. Dont look at your charts, you will sell way to soon.

You'll know its time to sell when your neighbors are buying truck loads.

Kelly
17th September 2008, 13:58
Well, I'll keep an eye out for the trucks then! ;)

main1event
17th September 2008, 14:01
LOL, when your friends start telling you to buy their favorite scam silver company start getting out. There isnt enough silver around to fill a truck, LOL