PDA

View Full Version : rate cut today? silver to the moon

pbmaxb
16th September 2008, 12:30
if there is one thing that seemed to really have the price going it was the rate cuts. seems like this could be a big one! im just another noob with some engelhard bars and 90% bags and philharmonics. but im trying to find the best way to get a little bit more before this rally later today and the rest of the year! or maybe ill just put all the cash i can in wamu! i can't decide what to do

prahudka
16th September 2008, 12:43
if there is one thing that seemed to really have the price going it was the rate cuts. seems like this could be a big one! im just another noob with some engelhard bars and 90% bags and philharmonics. but im trying to find the best way to get a little bit more before this rally later today and the rest of the year! or maybe ill just put all the cash i can in wamu! i can't decide what to do

"One of these days Alice, one of these days, bang, zoom ....."

But, dont hold your breath. Fannie, Freddie and Lehman didnt do it. Something else is going on.

LETMYSILVERGO
16th September 2008, 13:42
Lucy You Go Some 'spainin' To Do!!

Drumblebum
16th September 2008, 14:45
No rate cut.

Silver off $0.50

Anybody holding their breath for silver to go "TO THE MOON" anytime soon will probably suffocate.

TSHTF will be a process, not an event. I recommend people just relax and be patient... this thing looks to be unraveling, but I don't think it's going to happen all at once....

...do you?

nuslvrkwen
16th September 2008, 15:02
TSHTF will be a process, not an event. I recommend people just relax and be patient... this thing looks to be unraveling, but I don't think it's going to happen all at once....

...do you? - Drumblebum

I USED TO! Think all of this will crash in one big long BOOM. But it's not going to. $9 trillion in derivitives out there promising to pay for debt already created. Is but one of the reasons. Jason Hommel's latest article mentions due to the demand for physical gold and silver "People have started talking about opening up new mints to handle the demand." Not a direct quote but that's the jist. I still believe some of the metalworkers on this forum should really do this. A great way to get PMs out in the open market, and a good way to have it flowing through your fingers all the time.

While this process is happening; I'm going to open a gold money account. I love the fact they quote selling gold & silver by the gram on their homepage. ANY income can take advantage. But there's still people out there who won't buy metals online. Even if they could get storage. My strategy will be: get paper money. Pay rent/food/utilities. Buy PMs. Repeat. Since buying my first one ounce coins my shopping desires have changed completely. I could care less for new clothes and all the other stuff I like to wear to work. I've got extra food and supplies too. But I live right next door to a Mom & Pop grocery. If we have a bad earthquake or power situation - it's my duty to help them clear out the store! :eek: I've done a great job getting all these things set up so I can concentrate on building my 'investment'. :cool:

hiyosilver
16th September 2008, 16:24
When unemployment level has reached it's high, spot silver has reached it's low...so until then, look for more downtrend.

pbmaxb
17th September 2008, 14:29
yes. +15% is a downtrend right?

digger
17th September 2008, 15:06
When unemployment level has reached it's high, spot silver has reached it's low...so until then, look for more downtrend.

Silver will be going up long before unemployment levels have reached their highs. JMHO