PDA

View Full Version : APMEX buying silver 2.50 over spot

main1event
16th September 2008, 10:35
Just got this in the email

Dear Valued APMEX Customer,

APMEX is actively looking to buy product from any and all resources to help satisfy the needs of the current market.

Right now, for a limited time, APMEX is buying to replenish our depleted silver inventories. As a valued customer, you can take advantage of our “Email Only” prices which are significantly higher than we are currently advertising.

This offer is only for current APMEX customers and only while our needs exist. These are the current items we are buying at increased prices…the only requirement we have is that you sell at least 100 ounces to us.
Listed Online
Buy Price
Your Special Buy Pricing
Ref# 808090AS
1 oz Silver American Eagles 2008
+ $2.00
+ $2.50 Over Spot
1 oz Silver American Eagles (Back Dates)
+ $1.50
+ $2.00 Over Spot
100 oz Silver Bars
+ $0.50
+ $0.80 Over Spot
10 oz Silver Bars
+ $0.50
+ $0.80 Over Spot
1 oz Silver Rounds
+ $0.40
+ $0.60 Over Spot

Sell your silver to APMEX today – don’t hesitate, this offer will only be available until APMEX secures a desired position.

Get Premium Buy Pricing when you sell a minimum of 100 ounces to APMEX. Call 800-375-9006 and select option #1 for the “Trading Department” to get started right away.

Respectfully,

David McCarty
Director of Marketing

American Precious Metals Exchange

silver wink
16th September 2008, 11:19
And so it starts, now I am waiting for Kitco and the Perth Mint to start buying, ha ha

Kelly
16th September 2008, 11:21
Well, I'm waiting for the day when we hear the damn talking heads talk about this! Because until they do, the damn sheeple won't have a clue!

main1event
16th September 2008, 11:25
I've been buying from APMEX for many years, I've never heard of any of this in my 20 years of investing in Silver. This is completely rediculous, if the price was higher we would all be able to get silver.

I am trading some paper silver right now, but by far my largest investment is in physical. Obviously demand for physical far outweighs paper promises.

MetalWorx
16th September 2008, 14:28
......today as well:rolleyes:
Have you seen their stock...., or lack there of!
Just goes to show that "spot is NOT"copyright JesterJay

Android
16th September 2008, 14:29
Dang.....wanted to load up on silver Canadian maples today....but Monex won't take my order for at least another week....and Bullion Direct is out of the 2008's, and the others are delayed...

I think it's time to hold on for the ride....

digger
16th September 2008, 20:29
....but Monex won't take my order for at least another week....and Bullion Direct is out of the 2008's, and the others are delayed...

So BD sold those 2008's out fast. I picked up some 'really early' this AM and they still had the 500 oz boxes in stock then. I guess there are some advantages to working these back shifts;)