PDA

View Full Version : PM's Manipulation: Lawyers Prepare for Battle

Argentum
3rd September 2008, 13:42
http://seekingalpha.com/article/93744-precious-metals-manipulation-lawyers-prepare-for-battle?source=feed

Kelly
3rd September 2008, 14:45
EXCELLENT ARTICLE! For once, I'll be cheering for the lawyers!

"About two weeks ago, on August 18, 2008, I published an article titled “The Disconnect Between Supply and Demand in Gold & Silver Markets”. In the article, I explained how relatively small amounts of money can be strategically used to collapse the price of multi-billion dollar commodities markets, such as gold and silver. In short, unscrupulous manipulators can use either fictional silver/gold, or gold “swapped” to them by Central Banks, to create an artificial supply. This fake “supply” can then be strategically used to attack the price, on the futures markets, which, in turn, will profoundly affect the spot price. Collapsing the spot price can, in turn, destroy investor confidence, market stability, and the willingness of more conservative investors to take large permanent positions in precious metals. After collapsing a market, using the techniques described, unscrupulous manipulators can buy back their short contracts, from shell-shocked long position holders, at a profit."

Argentum
3rd September 2008, 14:55
Will be interesting who the lawyers go after, got to be someone with deep pockets.

skijake
3rd September 2008, 16:54
Will be interesting who the lawyers go after, got to be someone with deep pockets.

Excellent article! Many people believe that things will be as they always have been or minor variations on the present. Even though more and more evidence and proof will come out it will take a while to end this manipulation. Enjoy the low PM prices because they won't be around for ever.:cool:

nuslvrkwen
3rd September 2008, 18:03
Thanks for the article! The knowledge class action is being looked at is good news indeed. Class action takes a very long time, often the perpetrators will simply SETTLE to stop the action. As in the case of De Beers recently. What did that settlement do? It brought diamond prices back to earth, AND made De Beers NOT the de facto authority on diamond production and pricing.

Hopefully, when all this is over more businesses will be able to get real funding for operations and real products for export will leave the US.

For control of money and banks to be taken back by the people we have keep this topic in the news! And we as the buying/investing public have to demand jail time for the perpetrators! Heck - I want jail time for the trader or traders responsible for taking down Bear Stearns. They made a ton of money doing it and only 'invested' $1.7 Million dollars to do it. By the value of that company being taken away from its' PTB right under its' nose over two weekends; there's no way anyone familiar with futures trades wouldn't wonder about OTHER Wall Street business conducted this way.

James Conrad acknowledges the US has no silver bullion reserves NOT leased or pre sold in this article! YAY! Get GATA in on the class action! All the on the street regular investor has to do is LEARN about how banks DO business. And LEARN why NOT dealing with them, or dealing with them as little as possible will actually help make someone richer in the long run!

Today, Bloomberg ran a story about two Credit Suisse Traders being indicted for nearly $2Billion in fraud. Talking about the two traders 'bait & switch' tactics in selling funds as 'good as cash'. The traders worked for Credit Suisse in New York! Soon Wall Street will have no choice but to admit ALL it's business is conducted this way: "We earn it the old fashioned way; by STEALING".

strongman shelford
3rd September 2008, 19:53
THIS GUY IS HILLARIOUS!

HE TELLS ABOUT MORGAN STANLEY SELLING TO HIS CLIENTS THIN AIR, INSTEAD OF SILVER BUT HE HAS LONG POSITIONS IN SLV & GLD !

SLV & GLD ARE CONTROLLED BY BANKS!!

COME ON MAN !!!!:p GIMME A BREAK :D

hiyosilver
4th September 2008, 01:52
personally, I've never met a lawyer who couldn't be bought...

JesterJay
4th September 2008, 17:16
Lawyer:
A person educated in the law of the land who, in spite of understanding what right and wrong is, STILL is able to defend your position no matter what it is. If you pay him enough.
That's all I have to say about that,
JesterGump

personally, I've never met a lawyer who couldn't be bought...

averagejoe
4th September 2008, 18:22
HA! HA! Jester you crack me up but you are right about the lawyers though!

nuslvrkwen
4th September 2008, 19:08
I work for a law firm, and agree with you about lawyers! One thing I have learned this year. No one in 'the business' of being in corporate business are actually privy to the ways banks are funding them! Seems with all that's falling apart economically there USED to be a saying that when the economy was bad that litigation would hold steady or soar! I don't see any firms laying off, but there's no real spurt in litigation either. So far anyway.

There's quite a few big firms here, and I've noticed some thing! The big 3 - (this firm included) are in the process of expanding! Planning on hiring more lawyers right? Yet all the facility moves and builds are taking MONTHS to complete. When it used to take a month now it's SIX... Many high priced senior lawyers are taking early retirement, and scaling back their business. This firm has been able to hire recent bar exam passers as paralegals! Something senior secretaries used to do... I have a paralegal certificate, but it's my software and networking skills that set me apart from the secretary pool!

My point to this post is it's looking alot like NOTHING is working out as if it were orchestrated and planned. OR it could be working out like this because those that set up the scheme DON'T work in an office any more and ALL those in the corner offices are peions! The idea the partner lawyers in this firm have to get used to being considered peions is pretty funny!

hiyosilver
5th September 2008, 01:29
because those that set up the scheme DON'T work in an office any more and ALL those in the corner offices are peions! The idea the partner lawyers in this firm have to get used to being considered peions is pretty funny!

hehe, for some reason I got the picture of Blackbeard standing high above deck watching his gang ravage and rape the innocents...