PDA

View Full Version : Buying Silver Eagles @ close to spot.

Ardent Listener
23rd March 2006, 17:00
I have been buying Silver Eagles at close to spot price all week. (3/20-3/23) It appears that the dealer I'm buying from wants to get rid of them while the price of silver is up. I'm expecting a short term correction too, but anytime I can buy physical silver so close to spot I'm interested. Have the rest of you noticed the same this week?

silver100
28th March 2006, 22:31
That is interesting news, one would believe the opposite happens on price rises! I thought inventory was limited. I want to buy more eagles on a pullback, so I may have to contact you for your dealer info.

Ardent Listener
29th March 2006, 18:25
That is interesting news, one would believe the opposite happens on price rises! I thought inventory was limited. I want to buy more eagles on a pullback, so I may have to contact you for your dealer info.

I bought him out last week. :lol: He is more into the coin collecting than the silver market. I traded him 20, 1996 Silver Eagles, 1 for 3 common dates of the same. He had some silver rounds he wanted to unload. Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and see if he still has them. :idea:

7nomads
30th March 2006, 14:18
"bought him out last week. He is more into the coin collecting than the silver market. I traded him 20, 1996 Silver Eagles, 1 for 3 common dates of the same. He had some silver rounds he wanted to unload. Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and see if he still has them."

You're smart to be buying. Real money is better than anything the FED has to offer.