PDA

View Full Version : Backyard Chicken Assasinations

AgShaman
18th June 2010, 00:48
Someone relayed to me that our IIC (Imposter in Chief...Hubba Bubba...some here call him by Barry S.) has issued an Executive Order to bring the european flavored Codex Alimentarius to the American Landscape via establishing the National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council. Hmmm....The Codex Council?...maybe the health care bill was not enough for them, and his "not that in great of shape herself" wife, obsessed with the obesity and eating habits of our kidlets is not the fuel for this one if it's true.

Apparently the Surgeon General serves as chair to a slew of organizations meant to put a lockdown on our health...led by the Dept. of Health and Human Services (there's an oxymoron...or perhaps a body of just morons). Colloidal Silver will not outlast this one I'm afraid, if it is in fact true. They probably have all kinds of agencies chomping at the bit to bring our population size to a more manageable size before we start assembling guillotines for our benevolent leaders. If it is true...consider chasing down Kat's quotes from a forefather named Thomas Jefferson about the kind of fertilizer that works best in growing a healthy tree of Liberty.

Curiosity will not kill the C/Kats of SS Nation!

silverheartbone
18th June 2010, 08:45
Oh Oh. Here's more of that conspiracy theory that is backed by fact.

Excellent topic AgShaman! Yes, this is another front that the enemy is attacking us on.
It is a rather strategic attack on our G:)D given rights that their courts will uphold.

Many moons ago, when I first heard about this, it was said that the idea of self-healing and health maintenance without a medical doctor's or other "professional"'s intervention is eventually to be prohibited, verboten, unacceptable.
I imagine these are the good old days where one can get vitamin pills for under a buck apiece.
Soon I'll stock up on vitamins and keep them cool so they will last past the expiration date.

And yes indeed colloidal silver, the cure for so much, is DEFINITELY already being attacked by those satanic bastards. Time to fight back, continue to stack.

silverheartbone
1st September 2010, 07:33
for the health of the whoreporations not the citizens.

Obama administration unveils regulations requiring new health plans to provide free preventive care (http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/108823-obama-administration-unveils-regulations-requiring-new-health-plans-to-provide-free-preventive-care)
By Julian Pecquet - 07/14/10 04:26 PM ET

The Obama administration announced regulations on Wednesday requiring new health plans to provide preventive care without charging co-pays, as called for in the healthcare reform law. The regulations were unveiled in tandem by first lady Michelle Obama, Jill Biden and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.

"Getting access to early care and screenings will go a long way in preventing chronic illnesses like diabetes, heart disease, and high-blood pressure," Michelle Obama said in prepared remarks. "And good preventative care will also help tackle an issue that is particularly important to me as First Lady and as a mother and that is the epidemic of childhood obesity in America today. These are important tools, and now it's up to us to use them."

Robert Zirkelbach (http://www.legistorm.com/person/Robert_Zirkelbach/22443.html)*, a spokesman for the industry group America's Health Insurance Plans, said the regulations "strike a very good balance" in terms of keeping health coverage affordable. While requiring plans to cover evidence-based preventive care for free something he said many plans already do the regulations are limited to new plans and in-network services. They also allow patients to be billed for the portion of their doctor's visit that isn't related to preventive care and permit "reasonable" limits on preventive services offered through care management programs.

more at the link...