PDA

View Full Version : Monday.... Bump or Thump?

Argentum
17th August 2008, 16:53
So who really knows.... I've bought some 3k over the last week as the price kept dropping. Some would say catching a falling knife... I think it's more akin to riding a phoenix just before she rises from the ashes!

If I had more CASH ((not credit)) I would buy more. But I don't at the moment. And from everything going on, would have a bit of a time buying in any case.

Whatever happens, it will be a fun show. This is the start of the beginning of something.... and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

JesterJay
17th August 2008, 17:44
Thump or Bump, buy SILVER if you can.
The market is 2 markets:
Silver sold as Paper. Very Cheap.
Silver sold as Silver. Very Real, costs more, and it is worth it.
If spot goes down I don't care at this point. Can't buy anywhere near spot anyway in any quantity.
If it goes up it has a long way to get to the real value of silver.
My opinion,
JesterJay

So who really knows.... I've bought some 3k over the last week as the price kept dropping. Some would say catching a falling knife... I think it's more akin to riding a phoenix just before she rises from the ashes!

If I had more CASH ((not credit)) I would buy more. But I don't at the moment. And from everything going on, would have a bit of a time buying in any case.

Whatever happens, it will be a fun show. This is the start of the beginning of something.... and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

skijake
17th August 2008, 18:28

Something's up, and JJ's Quickening is a more rational explanation than many would find comfortable!

Irons
17th August 2008, 18:45
I moved into 12 oz of credit suisse gold, a day a week a month means nothing to me, the long haul is rosy!:p

Argentum
18th August 2008, 11:26
Looks like we are heading back up a tad.