PDA

View Full Version : buying gold online?

joshrain
29th July 2008, 23:33
i know this is not a gold forum, however, besides a coinshop anyone know if i can buy 1oz gold coin with near spot price online. (not quantity). looking to buy 1 every month or two.

Renegade
30th July 2008, 00:11
yea, sure you can,,,,,,,,

Renegade

JesterJay
30th July 2008, 19:35
And for good measure I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.
JesterJay

yea, sure you can,,,,,,,,

Renegade

joshrain
30th July 2008, 21:09
any recommendation on where to buy from?

i looked at bulliondirect.com, what are your thoughts on it. are there better dealers out there.

coloradogold, tulving have like 10oz minimum.

thanks!

TTAZZMAN
30th July 2008, 22:57
apmex.com...........

hiyosilver
30th July 2008, 23:30
My question is, why don't you want to buy from the coin shop? Most have very little markup over spot on eagles, even one-tenth ounce ones. No shipping, no insurance, instant possession. Most times, cash and carry, no paper...

skijake
31st July 2008, 00:25
My question is, why don't you want to buy from the coin shop? Most have very little markup over spot on eagles, even one-tenth ounce ones. No shipping, no insurance, instant possession. Most times, cash and carry, no paper...

And a local guy who will buy back what he sold you for super fast turn around if you build a relationship with.

Renegade
31st July 2008, 01:23
any recommendation on where to buy from?

i looked at bulliondirect.com, what are your thoughts on it. are there better dealers out there.

coloradogold, tulving have like 10oz minimum.

thanks!

I like Bullion Direct myself, not sure if they are better or not, I just like them. I get my Krugs at like 1 1/2% over spot, whatever quantities I want. In my opinion that's the most bang for the buck in gold lately.

Renegade

Renegade
31st July 2008, 01:25
And for good measure I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.
JesterJay

You have ocean front property in North Dakota?

Ah, so now we know who fell for that deal!

Renegade

mick silver
31st July 2008, 23:08
ampex great place to deal with , no taxes make it better , fast shipping