PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Hi.

Raven
23rd July 2008, 12:12
Joined the forums a few days ago to gather info for my recent beginning in the gathering of silver. With the dollar falling and lack of financial stratigies from our higher ups, I felt it was a good idea to start looking into the PM sector just incase the banks go belly up and start pulling shanaginns. Since i'm far from being rich I discovered how affordable it was to get silver. Another driver for it is my lack of saving money skills :P (Harder to spend 10 oz bars at the store. :)
I found a local dealer with a 40 year positive history and nice folks who have been tossing me info and answering all my questions whenever they pop into my head.
I'll be sticking around here for awhile...so I just wanted to pop in and say hello since I'm notorious for lurking and not posting much. :cool:

Argentum
23rd July 2008, 12:17
Welcome and don't think twice about posting - especially if you have questions.

Drumblebum
23rd July 2008, 15:06
Welcome to ya... a lot to be learned here, I'm sure you'll find it a valuable place to spend some time.

skijake
23rd July 2008, 18:58
There are some smart guys [and gals] locked in this place. I don't even think they are up for parole yet so by all means Welcome and Learn. Regards :)