PDA

View Full Version : Sell Gold! Cramer is bullish on Gold!

Ardent Listener
18th May 2010, 13:42
CNBC's Cramer just announced he is bullish on Gold because "Things are not working like they are suppose to." "Be a little protective, be a little cautions."

Sell!

Sell!

Sell!

http://youngragingbull.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/cramer125.jpg

What is Truth?
18th May 2010, 15:22
Who paid him off?

akak
18th May 2010, 15:27
That assclown's screechy, whiny voice cuts right through my brain like a hot knife through soft butter!
I can't bear to hear him for even five seconds!

Does ANYONE truly take this shill seriously?
He is like Bernie Madoff without the charm!

What is Truth?
18th May 2010, 15:29
That assclown's screechy, whiny voice cuts right through my brain like a hot knife through soft butter!
I can't bear to hear him for even five seconds!

Does ANYONE truly take this shill seriously?
He is like Bernie Madoff without the charm!

So does that mean we should do the opposite of what he says and sell? :confused:

Sakata
18th May 2010, 15:40
Does he mean paper gold or real gold?

Ardent Listener
18th May 2010, 16:00
Does he mean paper gold or real gold?

He mentioned gold mining stocks and bullion.

silverheartbone
18th May 2010, 16:11
As long as he does not mention Ag we are OK. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

ragnartrading
18th May 2010, 16:18
US Dollar index over 87 and silver over $ 19 with gold over $ 1220.
It would not surprise me a bit ( nothing does anymore) to see metal prices actually start pulling back together with USD instead of going opposite direction. Note that I am talking about paper price an illusion ran by computer programs on short ( seconds) time basis.
I valuate junior miners for years ( 100's of them) and I can tell you that based on paying $ 100.00 /oz gold and $ 5.00/oz silver in ground, the junior miners are cheapest than ever.

But in a light of this paper trading madness, what's cheap can easily get much cheaper. Valuations does not matter anymore...
I am out of all positions except my long term core holdings, I will just watch this market fear to get into a capitulation and then double up...

Sell the greed, buy the capitulation !

Ardent Listener
19th May 2010, 14:28
And yet another psudo system to predict the future price of silver or any other investment.......... The don't do as Cramer tells you to do system. Gold down $30 today.

ragnartrading
19th May 2010, 15:56
As I thought gold/silver pulled back together with USD, what controversy we are living in..

Market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent...LOL

cugir321
19th May 2010, 21:35
Hold it this time....There's trillions of reasons why.