PDA

View Full Version : Silver Coin Shortages

mancona@sunrisesbi.com
19th July 2008, 10:17
Recently I tried to order 100 rounds from APMEX, and was told that I could expect an 8 to 16 week delivery wait, and that only if I ordered right then.

Aggravated, I tried another dealer, Bullion Direct......Same story. "we're temporarily out of rounds, but I can sell you some philharmonics or some Kruggerands. At a filthy huge mark-up as well.

It seems to me that we've been in a state of chronic shortage for over a year, and it's just getting worse. I just want to get in at a 90 degree angle while the COMEX shorts are suppressing the prices, and before the launch to the moon.

I've noticed that coins, eagles and "government mint" specie has been going for a pretty huge premium. Some of the auctions are bringing 25 to 30 dollars for Eagles.

Am I the only one seeing this phenomenon?

Drumblebum
19th July 2008, 12:30
Funny... Apmex currently claims to have rounds in stock, and I've never known them to list items "in stock" that they can't immediately deliver.

Two to four months for delivery? I'm thinking probably not.

Also, Apmex prefers to process all ordering online... I'm assuming you talked to a live person that told you this... I'm fairly familiar with most of the staff there... what was the person's name?

balou2
19th July 2008, 13:00
I see the opposite. Their rounds are listed as "available" which is different than their "in-stock" guarantee. I can't speak for all the silver houses, but I got quick turnaround time on large order (for me) from Colorado Gold. Tulving has stock as well.

Argentum
19th July 2008, 13:52
Humm, Bullion Direct has the store and the Nucleo market. And I just checked, both are available. And the Kruggs are $6 over spot atm on Nucleo.

Drumblebum
19th July 2008, 15:02
Just the same, I'm calling BS on this one. At another forum I frequent that a few members here may be familiar with, we just had a series of rounds custom made for us by a well known mint, being sold through Apmex. No word about shortages, ok to order, delivery expected as soon as they are struck. Early wire orders were given an expected ship date of 7/18.

Typically if Apmex can't deliver immediately, they will claim out of stock on items. Note: I DID say typically...;)

Relayer
19th July 2008, 18:10
* Now, about the silver shortage: Yesterday I called the Northwest Territorial Mint to order some silver coins and spoke to a frazzled but energized saleswoman who claimed to also run the gift shop. Among other things she said that customers are ordering huge quantities of silver bars and coins, and walk-ins (people showing up in person to buy bullion) are gobbling up all the Mint's on-hand inventory. As a result, a decent-sized phone order now takes up to 60 business days to ship. This is one of those rare cases where the investing public has the power to purposefully affect a commodity market; if we all order physical silver the supply shortage will become impossible to hide. Just one New York Times story and it's game over for the shorts.

The Juniors, Part One
by John Rubino July 18, 2008

http://www.safehaven.com/article-10770.htm

by the way, I use Bullion Direct both catalog and Nucleo, and most all but one of their silver products are available.

https://www.bulliondirect.com/nucleo/showProducts.do?cat=Silver_Bullion&category=1

All my orders have been filled with a shipping date 14 days from purchase.

Argentum
19th July 2008, 18:54
I do agree with the NWTM times being long. But I think many really like the shinny bars they make, I know I do and that has them running behind. And hey, we all know the U.S. Mint deal. So there are there "shortages" or, "delays"?? Guess it is is up for interpretation. But in my mind, it's all good, it tell us there is demand for silver.

Phaeton
19th July 2008, 19:19
* Among other things she said that customers are ordering huge quantities of silver bars and coins, and walk-ins (people showing up in person to buy bullion) are gobbling up all the Mint's on-hand inventory. As a result, a decent-sized phone order now takes up to 60 business days to ship.

...I totally believe this! My NWTM order is now 3 weeks overdue! I hope it goes out next week.

I'll stick with Bullion Direct. I've yet to see any of these shortages with them and my last order was cleared, processed, shipped and delivered in 15 days.

I'm curious if anyone believes there's currently a shortage of silver or if it's a delay with the processing of 1000oz bars into more "accomodating" forms...or a mix of BOTH!

It just seems the U.S. Mint had the "blanks" problem and NWTM can't make bars and coins fast enough, but you don't hear too much with difficulties in aquiring the 1000oz'ers.

kingdombuilder
19th July 2008, 19:40
There is no shortage from what I can see in my area... Apmex fill all my orders.

TTAZZMAN
19th July 2008, 23:02
seems the shortages are always at market lows...(everyone is hanging on to the pms)

this recent market spike im sure brought some sellers out of the woodwork and dealers exposeing more inventory.......(so products are not short)

Relayer
21st July 2008, 21:11
Premiums for some physical silver products remained quite firm over the past week despite strong gains for the metal. A spot check of one dealer to dealer electronic bourse revealed strong premiums being offered for U.S. silver eagles, all 10-ounce, name brand and generic 100-ounce, and now even 1,000-ounce bars with few or no offers available in quantity for any size bullion bars.

About the only physical silver product available at reasonable or no premium dealer to dealer as of Saturday, July 12, 2008, was 90% U.S. coins in $1,000 face value bags. Bags are apparently still plentiful for now and remain this reportís favorite physical silver product.

http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebble.asp?relid=44321

balou2
22nd July 2008, 00:09
FWIW, I ordered 100 oz. in 1oz. rounds, and 4 x 10 oz bars from Colorado Gold, two weeks ago, and they arrived today. No problems, and good price. They have a ton in stock

argonath
2nd August 2008, 17:43
Two articles you might be interested in regarding shortages.

From this website:

http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1212595279.php

http://www.silverstockreport.com/2008/shorts.html

http://www.silverstockreport.com/2008/war.html

This Update from Northwest Territorial MintThe U.S. Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint expect to resume limited shipments of their 1-oz. silver coins to authorized dealers before the end of April. Because the national mints have a substantial backlog of orders, they are rationing the coins to dealers. Coins currently back-ordered from us will be shipped to our clients expeditiously upon receipt from the respective governmentís mint.

http://investletters.com/blog/silver-eagle-and-silver-maple-leaf-update/

Silver is indeed on the precipice in nearly ALL mints, but Perth appears to be the most volitile. Ive read articles from 6 weeks to 6 months before delivery, and this is NOT because of a shortage of mined silver, its because Perth is ALSO a depository for many customers, and what they do is ship that 'deposited' silver to other banks and nations, and thus like a bank, dont keep enough on hand equivalent to the 'deposits' of their customers.

If ALL the people who bought this bogus 'paper' silver, through COMEX, or ETF's demanded the physical metals...

It is estimated that the amount of 'paper' silver sold to investors is 55 times the amount of physical silver... so that makes it a SHORT of 55 times the total amount of silver.

55 x $17.50 = $962.50

This is the TRUE current price for an ounce of silver, IF, all owners were to demand metal for their 'paper'.

Irons
2nd August 2008, 18:11
Just the same, I'm calling BS on this one. At another forum I frequent that a few members here may be familiar with, we just had a series of rounds custom made for us by a well known mint, being sold through Apmex. No word about shortages, ok to order, delivery expected as soon as they are struck. Early wire orders were given an expected ship date of 7/18.

Typically if Apmex can't deliver immediately, they will claim out of stock on items. Note: I DID say typically...;)

I got my freedoms and bulls 7/29:D

JesterJay
2nd August 2008, 18:30
Just bought 5 10 oz bars and a few rounds yesterday.
There was PLENTY of rounds left. Probably 2-300: generic world trade units and a bunch of FAKE silver eagle rounds.
About 300 silver dollars in the bins too.
A week ago when it was 16.50 spot there was usually next to NOTHING in the bullion bins.
Wonder what he will have when spot goes to $25?
JesterJay

I got my freedoms and bulls 7/29:D

argonath
2nd August 2008, 20:40
I am alternating my silver purchases.

Last time, I got 5 or so 10oz, and 40 2008 eagles.

This week, I picked up 3 10oz, and 100 misc rounds. They of course have a lower premium from the dealer/brokers.

Next time, Im going to get 2008 eagles, wash, rinse, repeat.

coinpage-com
3rd August 2008, 13:24
I've had Apmex orders in the last couple months all go thru w/o problems. The shortages are at the market lows. There is a transfer of silver wealth going on right now, from the people who need gas money etc. to the people who are still in relative good shape. When the price goes up, more sellers come in to get cash. When the price goes down the inventory gets cleared out. The COMEX spot price does not reflect the true street price, so disruptions in supply occur

JesterJay
3rd August 2008, 23:05
I was just in to my LCS to buy some more silver. Imagine that.
What he told me, and I saw with Mine Own Eyes, is that people are turning in sterling silverware and old gold and silver jewelry at a high rate. Almost as much as back in the 80's. Coins, bullion, and currency too. Anything they can get REAL bucks for.
What? Really, that much?
Yup.
I am going in again this week to get an update on the silver and gold "turn-in" when the price goes up another buck.
Berl Ives must be happy,
JesterJay

I've had Apmex orders in the last couple months all go thru w/o problems. The shortages are at the market lows. There is a transfer of silver wealth going on right now, from the people who need gas money etc. to the people who are still in relative good shape. When the price goes up, more sellers come in to get cash. When the price goes down the inventory gets cleared out. The COMEX spot price does not reflect the true street price, so disruptions in supply occur

hiyosilver
3rd August 2008, 23:16
Same here. In fact my guy is kinda hurting because he says everybody is selling and no one's buying...well, not exactly no one :)...

balou2
3rd August 2008, 23:39
While that makes ME happy for my own personal gain, it truly is a sad state when people need to do such things. I'm not anxious to see the rest of world get the silverbug, but I certainly feel for folks who have no other option than to do this. Pity though...if they could just hold on, they'd make up for it by the end of the year.

I was just in to my LCS to buy some more silver. Imagine that.
What he told me, and I saw with Mine Own Eyes, is that people are turning in sterling silverware and old gold and silver jewelry at a high rate. Almost as much as back in the 80's. Coins, bullion, and currency too. Anything they can get REAL bucks for.
What? Really, that much?
Yup.
I am going in again this week to get an update on the silver and gold "turn-in" when the price goes up another buck.
Berl Ives must be happy,
JesterJay

kingdombuilder
4th August 2008, 21:45
I said it once and I will say it again THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF SILVER ON A RETAIL LEVEL! Now there might not be much silver if you all only want to pay spot! Most dealers are in business to make a profit and that means selling at a premium over spot! You can't buy silver from the Mints or the big dealers like Apmex for spot so don't expect to buy it at your local dealer either.. Sure if your a good customer like I am and buy a considerable amount of silver every week. Then yes some dealers will sell stuff at spot to you if they bought it right.

If anyone can't find all the silver they want @ a buck or 2 over spot let me know I will point you in the right direction!

coinpage-com
6th August 2008, 19:04
I said it once and I will say it again THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF SILVER ON A RETAIL LEVEL! ...

check your logic, no evidence of a shortages is not evidence of no shortages.

I'll say it again if it helps:

no evidence of a shortages is NOT evidence of no shortages

No one person can possibly know the entire market, if someone tells you they went into a shop and the dealer didn't have any silver to sell, why wouldn't you believe them?

JesterJay
6th August 2008, 19:22
Cuz he is NADLER in disguise!
Hardly Serious,
JesterJay

No one person can possibly know the entire market, if someone tells you they went into a shop and the dealer didn't have any silver to sell, why wouldn't you believe them?

bakersfield bullion
6th August 2008, 19:53
i was at the world show in baltimore last week, pretty interesting,

bought some 1oz & 10 oz from silvertowne they didnt have much
1oz +.50, 10oz +.75, funny though the 1 oz were maple leafs, beauties

not much bullion but some silver art stuff, they were asking 20-50+ per oz,
unbelievable but i guess u get the reatil people there buying anything they think looks good or is nostalgic,
saw a nice 8 oz bar of honus wagner baseball cigarette card pretty nice but to much dough

kingdombuilder
7th August 2008, 20:47

Perhaps you should check your logic!

A shortage of anything means there a a short supply compared to the demand. Shortages often make the available supply hard to obtain. Also shortages of things often result in higher prices of that product

Now if you read my post I specified on a retail level!!

Just check Ebay and see how much silver is available on a retail level? Is Apmex or bullion direct out of silver?

Like I said if anyone here claims they can not find all the silver they want, I will be happy to show them were they can find it.. Will they get all they want at spot? No but its available at reasonable prices if you want it!

I am not here to banter with you as you are free to see things anyway you like its America!! Like Don King said only in America!

IMO as a Trader,collector and dealer of silver products I have found no shortage of silver in general! Are there items that are rare YES.

coinpage-com
8th August 2008, 22:01
I'm looking on APMEX right now. There are NO 2008 ASE bullion available, no generic 1oz silver rounds, no 100oz silver bars, no 10oz silver bars except the J&M 10oz. Looks like they are short on a couple of items to me

balou2
8th August 2008, 22:36
I don't think they're short. I think they're not selling at the low price. I bought from Ampex last week, shipment arrived in 3 days, then everything disappeared from the web. No shortage.

coinpage-com
9th August 2008, 07:13
balou2, thanks for pointing that out.
I think the classic supply-and-demand X chart might help illustrate what I mean.

http://www.trumpuniversity.com/learn/images/supply_and_demand.gif

This simple graph illustrates how it works. If price and supply match (or come close enough to matching), then items purchased and items offered for sale are in equilibrium. If price is too low, like a a price of 2 on the graph, suppliers don't supply enough to meet demand. (i.e., dealers don't agree with the COMEX spot price)

If price is too high, there is a surplus, like a price of 3 on the graph.

coinpage-com
9th August 2008, 07:31
another graph, notice a price of 3 demonstrates a shortage situation

http://na.iiaa.org/IN%26V/051106/051106chart.jpg

skijake
9th August 2008, 11:38
Great graphs--------------If Gasoline comes down to 2.50 a gallon but the station is limiting station hours and how much you can buy, what do you call that?:rolleyes:

hiyosilver
9th August 2008, 18:38
and if coin shops and bullion dealers stash away all their "good" silver or go on vacation during low price dips...can you blame them? Or do you think they're in the business to lose money? What would you do?

kingdombuilder
10th August 2008, 21:02
I'm looking on APMEX right now. There are NO 2008 ASE bullion available, no generic 1oz silver rounds, no 100oz silver bars, no 10oz silver bars except the J&M 10oz. Looks like they are short on a couple of items to me

I just check and looks like there are plenty of 10 oz bars here is the link

http://www.apmex.com/Category/518/Silver_Bars_Secondary_Market__New.aspx

skijake
10th August 2008, 22:22
:)

http://www.apmex.com/Category/518/Silver_Bars_Secondary_Market__New.aspx

I have no illusion that there may be plenty of silver in a general location. My supplier is out as of Friday {My Bad} Anyway, if there is this overwhelming amount of silver available why the need for paper silver and shorting paper silver. Whatever your perspective , don't you find it odd that with "Plenty of Silver" out there you have all these Bullion Banks and other authourized entities playing games with little ole lowly silver? Why not play these games with any item. Grain. There is plenty of grain, you want some? Corn, what shortage? Engine oil, How many barrels?[By the way,even with the drop in crude oil prices my supplier just notified me of ANOTHER increase at the end of this month.{must have gone long at the wrong time] Different opinions make a discussion and my opinion is that something very strange is up and has been for some time. Sure I like the silver price high, but I'll sure take advantage when it comes in to the Bargain zone!

JesterJay
10th August 2008, 22:38
I'll bet ALL my silver that NO ONE can go out and buy a million ounces of silver, PHYSICAL silver, and have it DELIVERED within the week for anywhere NEAR the current spot price.
Well, can anyone? I didn't think so.
A few thousand ounces at an online dealer or local coin shop means NOTHING to the overall silver market.
Buy the way, I cannot BUY locally right now.
No silver,
JesterJay

:)

I have no illusion that there may be plenty of silver in a general location. My supplier is out as of Friday {My Bad} Anyway, if there is this overwhelming amount of silver available why the need for paper silver and shorting paper silver. Whatever your perspective , don't you find it odd that with "Plenty of Silver" out there you have all these Bullion Banks and other authourized entities playing games with little ole lowly silver? Why not play these games with any item. Grain. There is plenty of grain, you want some? Corn, what shortage? Engine oil, How many barrels?[By the way,even with the drop in crude oil prices my supplier just notified me of ANOTHER increase at the end of this month.{must have gone long at the wrong time] Different opinions make a discussion and my opinion is that something very strange is up and has been for some time. Sure I like the silver price high, but I'll sure take advantage when it comes in to the Bargain zone!
Originally Posted by kingdombuilder

http://www.apmex.com/Category/518/Si...rket__New.aspx

skijake
11th August 2008, 00:02
[QUOTE=JesterJay;8434]I'll bet ALL my silver that NO ONE can go out and buy a million ounces of silver, PHYSICAL silver, and have it DELIVERED within the week for anywhere NEAR the current spot price.
Well, can anyone? I didn't think so.
A few thousand ounces at an online dealer or local coin shop means NOTHING to the overall silver market.
Buy the way, I cannot BUY locally right now.
No silver,
JesterJay

Odd that they are so terrified of Silver over a certain price. An ounce of platinum was going for 2200+ an ounce, palladium 500+ recently,rhodium-who even knows. Did anyone really care? ------------ Oohhhhh, Silver broke 20 an ounce, The World is ending, Lets stop this madness! -----------This game has been going for some time and were headed for a Sudden Death playoff. I wonder what's on the Cooking Channel?:rolleyes:

coinpage-com
13th August 2008, 08:10
Tulving is mostly out, except for junk silver,
http://www.tulving.com/goldbull.html

Bullion direct put up a notice again:
http://www.bulliondirect.com/index.jsp

The precious metals industry is experiencing a substantial surge in activity which may increase the possibility of logistical delays; including customer service response time, product processing (incoming and outgoing), and product transport/fulfillment.

Certain silver products are delayed as much as 2-4 weeks. Please review Catalog descriptions for notices regarding such delays.

We are working diligently to fulfill all orders in a timely fashion while maintaining competitive prices.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The Bullion Direct Team

coinpage-com
13th August 2008, 08:45
Forgot APMEX, their announcement:

http://www.apmex.com/

Silver & Gold Shortage Announcement
Due to the recent price fluctuations, APMEX is experiencing a temporary shortage on certain popular products. We are actively scouring our sources to locate additional inventory to satisfy the needs of our valued customers.

Longhaul
13th August 2008, 09:12
I tried to buy 2000 oz. on Mon. from a local dealer and his dealer would not sell. I said "what !" I knew at that point we at near bottom. I had to darn near talk him out of the 800 oz. in his safe. Gold purchase was no problem, but his silver suplier was so backlogged he could not even take orders.

balou2
13th August 2008, 09:54
That's been my point. There's no shortage. Silver suppliers just don't want to sell. Maybe local shops are out, 'cause nobody is selling to them, but it's the same deal. In 6 weeks when the prices rebound from this artificial low, hmm....I bet there will be a miraculous return of stock.

coinpage-com
13th August 2008, 10:00
... Silver suppliers just don't want to sell...

That is the definition of shortage

skijake
13th August 2008, 10:05
That is the definition of shortage

Exactly. Now take the paper silver out of the equation and see if you have even more of a shortage.

bakersfield bullion
13th August 2008, 17:42
ill try again, ur link to apmex yields 182 available 10 oz bars,
no silver here locally available, tulving out, cni out except fo 90%,called my buddy in baltimore and no silver locally in dc 1 oz generic rounds for 1.65 over spot

coinpage-com
13th August 2008, 18:36
and if coin shops and bullion dealers stash away all their "good" silver or go on vacation during low price dips...can you blame them? Or do you think they're in the business to lose money? What would you do?

I don't think the dealers or any sellers are to blame. If I was a dealer I wouldn't be selling either. The silver market is not working efficiently right now, there is no Adam Smith's 'invisible hand'. The shortages indicate that there is intervention or manipulation going on.

This is the problem (not Kitco):
http://www.kitco.com/images/live/silver.gif
It no longer reflects the physical market price, and puts the dealers in a bind, since most buyers are used to getting prices as Spot + $n.nn or Spot minus that.

So the problem and blame is on the who or why the COMEX price has failed as a silver price discovery mechanism. This is what Ted Butler et al. have been going on about.

mick silver
14th August 2008, 13:32
my dealer out of silver also , just took his last 50 rounds , no silver bars , none , when i get there , there was 3 guys in line , one got 50 , one 100 , one 25 round , i took the last 50 , was wanting bars , every time ive been there he,s had 4 or 5 hundred oz of silver , he was telling me , he been busy all morning selling , he wished he had 1000 oz , because he could sell it all today , he sais no one selling silver is this not funny to every one , in ky

clr8ter
14th August 2008, 17:50
Yesterday I called Tulving & was dissapointed. This morning I called my local guy, no SE, but no problem getting a MB of Maples. 8200+- bucks. Sure enough, after I buy, spot slips some more. Every time.

Phaeton
14th August 2008, 19:03
Yesterday I called Tulving & was dissapointed. This morning I called my local guy, no SE, but no problem getting a MB of Maples. 8200+- bucks. Sure enough, after I buy, spot slips some more. Every time.

Yup!! I scrounged up every last bit of fake currency I had to spare and picked up another 100 oz at 14.15/oz. I go back and check, $13.61.....

I see what goldminer says about not checking spot everyday. It'll drive you crazy!

clr8ter
14th August 2008, 19:43
And I check 2 hours later, and it dropped ANOTHER buck?!?! OK, now I'm a little worried......why the huge drop after hours (New York anyways), I wonder?

Phaeton
14th August 2008, 19:55
And I check 2 hours later, and it dropped ANOTHER buck?!?! OK, now I'm a little worried......why the huge drop after hours (New York anyways), I wonder?

Don't know but $12.70/oz is obviously "unnatural". Something is at work here and I'm thinkin (and hoping) that we will see a "natural" boost by Sept.

clr8ter
14th August 2008, 20:01
And I hate to ask, Phaeton, but where are you seeing 12.70? The charts I am looking at are saying 13.25.....

Phaeton
14th August 2008, 20:04
And I hate to ask, Phaeton, but where are you seeing 12.70? The charts I am looking at are saying 13.25.....

looking at my Kcast ticker.... I'm sure you see it now. Sorry buddy....

clr8ter
14th August 2008, 20:08
I'm not familiar with Kcast ticker......

Phaeton
14th August 2008, 20:15
I'm not familiar with Kcast ticker......

http://kcast.kitco.com/

I never leave home without it! It installs in your windows bar, near the time.

digger
14th August 2008, 20:16
Try Netdania.com. It gives you a constantly updated chart (by the tick).

clr8ter
14th August 2008, 20:23
It's downloaded & showing, but gold only. How do you switch it to silver?

Phaeton
14th August 2008, 20:25
It's downloaded & showing, but gold only. How do you switch it to silver?

double-click on "gold" and a window will come up. Just check the boxes for Silver and it should appear.

clr8ter
14th August 2008, 20:29
Yes, it does. Thank You, sir!

Phaeton
14th August 2008, 20:31
Yes, it does. Thank You, sir!

No prob.... You will find yourself CONSTANTLY looking at it though....

clr8ter
14th August 2008, 20:32
Yup, I read that post........and looked.....

balou2
14th August 2008, 21:55
Thanks for the link boys. I hadn't found one I liked yet.

Argentum
14th August 2008, 23:41
NetDana is VERY useful. May take a few to learn some of it's finer points, but well worth the time.

clr8ter
30th August 2008, 08:12
Last Friday, I bought a 100 oz. Pan Am bar from NWTM. Sort of. They said it would be a 10 week wait. But, the price was not bad, $14.22/oz. At this point, I am leaning towards there being some kind of silver shortage..........maybe temporary.........

coinpage-com
30th August 2008, 16:38
There is only a shortage because people are using the spot price as a reference. The more we ignore this phony (S)ilver (P)rice (O)n (T)issue paper, the more the shortage will go away

clr8ter
30th August 2008, 18:00
Well, I'm interested in 10 oz. bars by one of the big makers, perferably new, and aside from E-Bay, there seems to be only a spotty supply at best right now.......I would call that a shortage of some sorts. I agree, if price is no object, yes, you can have all you want. I'd like a good price, and to buy all the bars from one place.

Longhaul
30th August 2008, 19:29
I just bought a bunch of Sunshine rounds from CMI for $15.07 last Wed. They seem to be getting more in now that the big buy surge is cooling out.

JesterJay
30th August 2008, 22:10
How many would you like and how much you lookin' to pay.
My daughter just totaled her (MY) car and I need some cash to "take care of things".
I have Engelhards by the dozen.
JesterJay

Well, I'm interested in 10 oz. bars by one of the big makers, perferably new, and aside from E-Bay, there seems to be only a spotty supply at best right now.......I would call that a shortage of some sorts. I agree, if price is no object, yes, you can have all you want. I'd like a good price, and to buy all the bars from one place.

balou2
31st August 2008, 19:00
How many would you like and how much you lookin' to pay.
My daughter just totaled her (MY) car and I need some cash to "take care of things".
I have Engelhards by the dozen.
JesterJay
Sorry to hear that man....

JesterJay
31st August 2008, 19:20
I think it is the "bad things happen in threes" effect.
Hopefully this is no. 3.
Fortunately she is fine (except for when I killed her for wrecking the car) and cars can be replaced.
JesterJay

Sorry to hear that man....