PDA

View Full Version : Bill Murphy's Silver Comments from Midas...

Peter Spina
23rd November 2005, 00:27
From Midas on GoldSeek.com (http://news.goldseek.com/LemetropoleCafe/1132758123.php):

"The silver open interest fell for a change … to 155,073, off 3079 contracts. Most likely this represents some liquidation ahead of the Comex option expiry today and to some further selling by former spec long Morgan Stanley.

Silver is breaking out of its base also and should accelerate from today’s close in the weeks ahead:

DEC silver
http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/SV/C5On another GATA related gold leasing note and a VERY possible reason gold is trading the way it is, let us not forget what Deep Throat brought our way over a month ago:October 15 - Gold $469.20 - Silver $7.80 *Deep Throat showed up. What was sent to GATA today was CONFIDENTIAL. I can only get into the basic subject matter, not delve into too many specifics, and not reveal our source. The essence of what was sent to us was the ILLEGAL gold/silver leasing scams are coming to an end. That the authorities are apprised that gold and silver have been leased out in an ILLEGAL manner and that those bullion banks doing the leasing do not have the gold and silver to back it up."

More....

"Meanwhile, over on COMEX, another 500,000 ounces of silver were delivered yesterday, with the total so far this month reaching 1, 750,000. This is not a normal delivery month for silver."

silvers
23rd November 2005, 11:20
I noticed that the Silver COMEX warehouse is back up to 118 million ounces, when it did near that 100 million mark earlier this year IF I am thinking correctly.

I think we need more of a significant drawdown here to get silver holding the $8 to $10 range. Right now, the COMEX house are minimal in a $ sense, but still holding up well.

Maybe I am reading this incorrectly?

DaleFromCalgary
20th February 2010, 14:48
"The essence of what was sent to us was the ILLEGAL gold/silver leasing scams are coming to an end. That the authorities are apprised that gold and silver have been leased out in an ILLEGAL manner and that those bullion banks doing the leasing do not have the gold and silver to back it up."

Meanwhile, five years later ... (check the date on the original posting).